剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表
Gabi, don't taste too much of that.
我有个朋友嗑药嗑多了 她跟豆袋椅做♥爱♥了
I had a friend get so high, she had sex with a beanbag chair.
别担心 我只吃一点点
Don't worry. I'm only taking tiny tastes.
我得确保吃上去没有大♥麻♥味
I have to make sure it doesn't taste like pot
不然洛根不会用这篇文章的
or Logan's not gonna use it in the article.
好吧
Fine.
正常性♥爱♥满足不了你时
Don't coming running to me
别跑来找我
when normal sex doesn't feel good anymore.
引人入胜 有趣
Engaging, funny.
"大♥麻♥"这个词里没有w这字母
Oh, there's no "w" in "marijuana."
你的文章让我印象深刻
But I'm impressed.
真的吗 -别高兴得太早
Really? - Don't get too excited.
-我得先尝下你的菜 -好
- I have to try your food first. - Ok.
天了噜 你确定这里面放大♥麻♥了
Son of a bitch. Are you sure there's marijuana in this?
放了好多呢 就像是塞斯·罗根的电影
Tons. It's like a Seth Rogan movie in there.
恭喜你 加比 你的第一篇文章通过了
Congrats, Gabi. You got your first article.
天呐 太感谢你了
Oh my God, thank you so much.
洛根 抱歉打扰
Logan, I'm sorry to interrupt.
什么事 我正在会见一名天才新写手
What? I'm meeting with a very talented new writer.
我们有麻烦了
We've got a problem.
特丽莎刚刚签约了新的厨艺节目
Trisha just got offered her own cooking show
不在这干了
and quit.
-不是吧[出去] -不 这是真的
- Get out. - No, it's true.
我是对你说的 出去
No, I'm talking to you. Get out.
那个梨形身材的贱♥人♥兼♥职♥就赚了六位数的薪水
That pear-shaped bitch was making six figures working part time.
这么短的时间里我要去哪
Where the hell am I gonna find another food editor
再找一名美食编辑
on such short notice?
你说的是六位数还是简笔画
Did you say six figures or stick figures?
有个疯狂的主意
Crazy idea.
加比 你对担任我们的
Gabi, you wouldn't have any interest
美食编辑有兴趣吗
in being our food editor, would you?
-真的吗 -当然
- Seriously? - Absolutely.
我觉得你是当今美食的代言人
I think you're the modern voice of food today.
而且比那个母牛特丽莎漂亮多了
And so much prettier than that cow Trisha.
天呐 洛根 谢谢你
Oh my God, Logan, thank you so much.
这是我梦寐以求的工作
This would be my dream job.
我同意
The answer is yes!
一千一万个同意
Yes, yes, yes,
加比
Gabi.
醒醒
Wake up.
乔什
Josh?
我觉得那你试吃太多你做的菜
I think you sampled too many of your recipes.
不省人事了
You passed out hard.
我不是《旧金山月刊》的美食编辑吗
I'm not the food editor of San Francisco Monthly?
不是
No.
我的亲娘啊
Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God.
天了噜 我三点就该把这些东西送去的
Oh my God, oh my God, I have to get these in by 3:00
现在外面天都已经黑了
and it's totally dark outside.
告诉我那是日食
Tell me there's a solar eclipse!
-现在是晚上九点 -不
- It's 9:00 pm. - No!
我错过了截止时间就因为我嗑多了
I missed my deadline 'cause I was stoned!
大♥麻♥该被禁才对
This stuff should be illegal.
猜猜看谁又当回了23岁的失败者
Guess who's back to being a 23-year-old loser?
高管培训手册
不是我 那肯定就是你了
Well, not me, so it must be you.
这话真刻薄
Hey, that's mean.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
成功改变了我
Success has changed me.
快 告诉我发生了什么
Come on, tell me everything.
我被我自己做的菜嗨晕了
Well, I got stoned off my own food,
在一堆脏衣服上睡着了 还错过了截止时间
fell asleep in a pile of laundry and missed my deadline
现在洛根根本不肯见我
now Logan won't even see me!
如果说我还有什么拿手的 那一定是失败
At least I'm a success at failing.
瞧瞧你 失败了还这么乐观
Look at you finding the silver lining.
积极向上 正是斯度纳先生书里的第五章
Positive attitude. That's Chapter V of Mr. Stubner's book.
我还重看了他的TED演讲
I am also rewatching his TED talk
关注了他家狗的推特
and following his dog on twitter.
明天的面试我一定能成功
I am gonna nail this interview tomorrow.
我不想再见到这些
I don't even want to see these anymore.
别啊 我们花了不少钱在里面呢
Whoa, no, we put a lot of money into these.
第八章 绝不浪费库存
Chapter VIII-- never waste inventory.
我来尝尝味道怎么样
Let me see if these are any good.
等等 这玩意劲很大的
Wait. Hold on. They're really strong.
得了吧 妹子
Bitch, please.
你觉得小索这点大♥麻♥都受不了吗
You think lil so-so's afraid of a little chronic?
天呐 加比 真好吃
Oh my god. Gabi, these are delicious.
我想到了一个超棒的主意
I just had a great idea.
天呐 这些太好吃了
Oh my god, these are amazing.
要不是我已经抽嗨了 我真想再吃几个
They make me wish I wasn't already stoned.
没错 就是这么赞
Yeah, they're that good.
而且它们很小
And they're small,
这样你抽嗨了以后再想吃东西也不会撑着
so you won't be full when you get the munchies.
你怎么说
So what do you think?
我出5块钱一个
I'll give you five bucks a piece.
-10块 -8块再加个海豚烟筒
- 10. - Eight and I'll throw in a dolphin bong.
9块 加两个蒸馏器
Nine. Make it two vaporizers
再帮我把护照公♥证♥了
and I'm gonna need a copy of my passport notarized.
你真会讲价 成交
You drive a hard bargain, but deal.
下周给我100个可以吗
Can you get me 100 by next week?
100个
A hundred?
9块一个
At $9 a piece.
那可是9000块啊
That's $9,000.
没错 是的
Yes. Yes, it is.
-罗德里格斯小姐 -斯度纳先生
- Miss Rodriguez? - Mr. Stubner.
你怎么会在这
What are you doing here?
我怎么会在这 天呐
What am I doing here? Oh my god.
我不是来这给盲人读书的
This is not where I read to the blind.
索菲亚 我们都知道我的工作压力很大
Sofia, we both know my job is stressful.
你以为我这么频繁去洗手间是为什么
What do you think I do during all those bathroom breaks?
我以为你有肠易激综合症
I thought you had I.B.S.
要来点迷你乳蛋饼吗 斯度纳先生
Mini quiche, Mr. Stubner?
那我就不客气了
Oh, oh, don't mind if I do.
顺便说句 你刚才谈判很厉害
Very impressive negotiation, by the way.
真的吗 谢谢
Really? Thank you.
你果断直接 毫不迟疑
You were direct and no nonsense.
公♥司♥里需要的就是这种人
We admire that at the firm.
知道吗
You know what?
你不需要面试 升职机会是你的了
You don't need to interview. The promotion is yours.
天呐 太感谢了
Oh my god. Thank you!
谢谢 谢谢 谢谢
Thank you, thank you, thank you.
索菲亚 醒醒
Sofia. Sofia, wake up!
我不会让你失望的 斯度纳先生
I won't let you down, Mr. Stubner.
什么 快醒醒 你睡着了
What? Wake up. You fell asleep.
什么 真的吗
What? I did?
这么说我不是斯度纳先生的新任初级副总裁吗
So I'm not Mr. Stubner's new junior vice president?
不是
No.
几点了
What time is it?
早上10点
10:00 am.
老天 我睡过了面试的时间
Oh my god, I slept through my interview!
你为什么不叫醒我
Why didn't you wake me up?
我最不负责任了 你知道的
I'm irresponsible! It's kind of my thing!
斯度纳先生的书里有一整章讲的都是
Mr. Stubner has an entire chapter in his book
守时的重要性
about the importance of being punctual.
他一定不会再给我升职了
He'll never promote me now.
老天 这下我又变回23岁的废柴了
God. I'm a 23-year-old loser again.
这样的话 欢迎回来
Well, welcome back.
塑料刀叉和偷来的番茄酱包
The plastic silverware and stolen ketchup packets
都很想念你呢
have missed you.
至少我们还有工作
Well, at least we still have jobs.
是啊
Yeah.
除非我们因为迟到被炒了 快走
Unless we get fired for being totally late! Come on!
剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表