剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表
*我就喜欢一个人住*
*And I love to live alone*
护照没带
Passport.
加比
Gabi.
加比 加比
Gabi! Gabi!
你的护照
Your passport.
带了 就在我手上
Yeah, it's right here in my hand.
在我手上吧 接着
You mean my hand? Catch!
谢谢
Thank you!
拜拜
Bye!
库珀
Oh, Cooper!
你手套忘了
You forgot your glove.
我的是连指手套
I wear mittens!
好吧
Okay.
拜拜
Bye!
"JXK"
"JXK"?
乔什·奇葩的中间名·卡明斯基
Josh, something weird, Kaminski.
天啊
Oh my god!
所以我狂跑起来
So I'm running, right?
在倾盆大雨里
I get all the way up the fire escape
拿着玫瑰花爬上了逃生梯
in the pouring rain with roses.
天啊 就像《风月俏佳人》里演的
Oh my god, just like Pretty Woman.
更像废话烦死人吧
More like pretty boring.
然后我看向窗内
And then I look inside,
-看到了... -乔什
- and I see-- - Josh.
她是加比吗
Is that Gabi?
不 是她室友 索菲亚
No, it's her roommate, Sofia.
你来干什么
What are you doing here?
你不接电♥话♥ 所以我打给艾略特了
Well, you didn't answer your phone so I called Elliot,
他说你在这里
he said that you were here,
还有你中间名是山德
and that your middle name is Xander,
X开头的 也就是JXK
with an "X," aka JXK.
我的手套
My glove!
你在哪找到的
Where'd you find this?
我们家的逃生梯上
On our fire escape.
不 那不是我的手套 绝对不是
Nope, that's not my glove. Definitely not my glove.
他骗人的 是他的...
He's lying, it is his...
好大的手套
big glove.
好大的手
Big hands.
反正他昨晚就是在雨里拿着玫瑰花
Anyway, he was there last night on the fire escape
站在你家逃生梯上的
in the rain with roses.
你是把我卖♥♥了吗
Did you just out me?
抱歉 但人家喜欢大团圆结局[竖起的XX]啦
I'm sorry, but I'd like a happy ending.
发现了
Duly noted.
好吧 所以你昨晚真来了
Okay, so you did come over last night?
严格说来 我不想叫站在屋外的大雨里
Technically, I wouldn't call standing outside in the rain
"来了"
"coming over."
我就是想跟加比聊聊
I just needed to talk to Gabi.
为什么
Why?
你没看过《风月俏佳人》吗
Have you not seen Pretty Woman?
他爱她
He loves her.
我不知道算不算爱
I don't know if it's love.
那还能是什么
Well then what the hell is it?
她现在正要跟库珀坐飞机走
She's getting on a plane with Cooper right now
因为我告诉她 如果你对她有感觉
because I told her that if you had feelings for her,
昨晚会过来的
you would have come over last night.
你真的来了
And you did.
等等
Wait.
你是说加比也喜欢我吗
Are you saying that Gabi has feelings for me?
别闹了 乔什
Come on, Josh.
你看不出来吗
You had no idea?
好看的从来都笨哈
The pretty ones are never smart.
不敢相信 我要打电♥话♥给她
I don't believe-- I've got to call her.
不
No!
去找她吧
Go to her!
别急着结账 去找她
Leave your tab open and go to her.
是 乔什 他说得对
No, yeah, Josh. He's right.
她要知道真♥相♥
She has to know everything.
如果她还是想跟库珀走 没关系 但...
And if she still wants to go with Cooper-- fine, but...
她需要知道
she needs to know.
跑吧 像风一样跑去机场
Run! Run like the wind to that airport.
赶快走
Get out of here now.
好运
Good luck.
你也是
You too.
抱歉
Excuse me.
借过
Pardon me.
不好意思 这事关生死
I'm sorry, this is a matter of life and death.
是啊 他要告诉个姑娘自己可能喜欢她
Yeah, he has to tell a girl he might like her.
你好
Hi.
你能告诉我加比·戴蒙德
Can you tell me if Gabi Diamond
是否检票上飞北♥京♥的YL125航♥班♥了吗
has checked in to flight YL125 to Beijing?
抱歉 先生 这信息我无法提供
I'm sorry sir, but I can't give out that information.
好吧 我理解
All right, fine. I get that.
但你看过《风月俏佳人》吗
But have you seen Pretty Woman?
加比 中国 票 买♥♥机票啊
Gabi. China. Ticket. Buy a ticket!
抱歉 您来晚了
I'm sorry, you're too late.
该航♥班♥已经开始登机
That flight's already boarding.
好吧 现在你得打给[喊]她
Okay. Well, now you have to call her.
加比
Gabi!
-乔什 -干什么
- Josh? - Yeah?
-用电♥话♥打 -对哦
- On the phone. - Yes.
好看的从来都笨哈
Pretty ones are never smart.
这是金茂大厦
This is Jin Mao Tower.
还记得网上那个打喷嚏的大熊猫吗
Oh, and remember the sneezing panda from the internet?
-记得 -这是他长大以后
- Yeah. - Here he is all grown up.
好可爱
Oh, cute.
飞往北♥京♥的YL125次航♥班♥最后一次登机广播
Final boarding call for Flight YL125 to Beijing.
我们要把手♥机♥调成飞行模式
Oh, hey, we should put our phones on airplane mode.
对哦 是的
Oh, right. Yeah, we should do that.
怎么调来着
How would one do that?
通了
It's ringing.
转到语♥音♥信箱了 我要说什么
I got her voicemail. What do I say?
说你想说的
Say everything.
喂 加比
Hey, Gabi.
我是从...
I'm calling you from...
机场打给你的
the airport,
实际上
actually.
相信你好奇我为什么会在机场
I'm sure you're wondering why I'm at the airport.
问得好
Good question.
你总是问这种好问题
You always ask good questions.
是因为...
It's because...
昨晚 我取消婚礼之后
last night, after I called off my wedding,
想见的人是你
you're the person that I wanted to see.
我甚至拿着玫瑰花跑上你家逃生梯
I even ran up your fire escape with roses.
我不知道自己要说什么 但我知道
I didn't know what I was going to say, but I knew that
我必须要见你 然后我看见了你和库珀
I needed to see you, and then I saw Cooper and you.
如果你和库珀在一起很幸福
And look, if you're happy with Cooper,
就当我没打这通电♥话♥
just disregard this whole message.
但是...
But...
如果你觉得或许...
if you think you might,
和我一起更幸福
like, be happier with me...
回我电♥话♥吧
call me back.
我是乔什
This is Josh, by the way.
不敢相信我到中国了
I can't believe I'm in China,
如果六岁的加比挖个洞 就能看到我
if six-year-old Gabi digging a hole could see me now.
别开手♥机♥
Oh, don't turn you phone on.
为什么 那我怎么查短♥信♥
Why? How I'm I suppose to check messages?
如果你没办国际流量套餐
Well, if you don't have an international dataplan,
话费会很贵很贵的
it'll cost you thousands of dollars.
我的确没办
Oh, I don't have those.
反正也没人会找我
Who's gonna call me, anyway.
剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表