剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表
Yes.
所以我才很想你们见面
That's why I would love for you to meet him.
见他 布雷特吗
Meet him? Brett?
为...什么
Why... why?
因为你们是我生命里的两个男人
Because you're the two men in my life.
你觉得我们三个找时间玩玩可以吗
How would you feel if the three of us had a little playdate?
"玩...玩"吗
A play what now?
好吧
Uh, okay.
你想让布雷特过来
You want Brett to come here.
和我们两个玩吗
And play with me and you?
我们三个一起
All of us together.
一起哈...一起
Together... wow, together...
乔什 我知道这不太好接受
Look, Josh, I know this is a lot to take in.
但如果你不喜欢
But, if you're not into it,
很抱歉 我们也没法继续了
I'm sorry, it's kind of a dealbreaker for me.
没法继续...
Dealbreaker...
没法继续
dealbreaker.
是工作 我得去演播室了
Ugh, it's work. I gotta get down to the studio.
阿肯色州一个男人向Siri求婚 她答应了
A man in arkansas proposed to Siri, and she said yes!
抱歉 我得走了
I'm sorry. I have to run.
你怎么说 我明晚能带布雷特来吗
But, what do you say? I can bring Brett here tomorrow night?
好吧 说实话我有点紧张
Okay, honestly, I'm a little nervous about this.
不用紧张
Don't be.
我们三个一定会很开心的
The three of us are gonna have so much fun together!
好好休息吧 布雷特很磨人的
Now rest up. Brett can really wear you out.
乔什 你有不用的家具吗
Josh, is there any furniture that you don't need in here?
因为我明天就要
Because I am signing the lease
租下我的两卧公♥寓♥了
on my new two-bedroom apartment tomorrow...
你怎么了
What's going on with you?
你不会相信肖娜
You will never believe the bomb
昨晚跟我说了什么的
that Shauna dropped on my last night.
她终于跟你说了布雷特吗
Oh, did she finally tell you about Brett?
没错 你怎么知道他的
Yeah! How do you know about Brett?
淡定 好吗 这不是什么大事
Calm down, okay? It's not that big a deal.
可能对有的人不是
Maybe not for some guys.
你不是那些人
You are not some guys.
你不会面对恋爱里第一个问题[曲线球]
You're not gonna freak out at the first curveball
就措手不及的
your relationship throws you.
曲线[女人]我不怕 我怕的是球[男人]啊
I'm fine with the curves. It's the balls I'm worried about.
加比 约会真的很棒
Gabi, the date was perfect!
我们最后在厨房♥地板上啪啪了
It ended with sex on the kitchen floor.
迪米特里一定挺有本事
Dmitri must have some moves.
他把你哄得高兴吗
Did he have you on your bee's knees?
迪米特里 我说的是科尔曼
Dmitri? I'm talking about Coleman.
你让他吃醋的计划起效了
Your plan to make him jealous worked.
-我又搬回去啦 -不
- Girl, I'm moving back in. - No!
真是糟糕...你这么快就原谅他
That's awful...ly fast for you to forgive him.
你得再和迪米特里约一次会
You have to go on another date with Dmitri.
-为什么 -因为租...
Why would I do that? Because of the lease...
最...起码你还能让他继续吃醋
it's the "lease" you could do to keep him super jealous.
加比 我知道你不习惯自己能出好主意
Gabi, I know you're not used to one of your plans working,
但现在是你该高兴的时候
but this is the part where you should be happy!
是啊 我很高兴
Oh, yeah, I'm totally happy.
一个小问题 一台九♥成♥新的
Hey, quick question. Can I interest you
毛巾加热器你感兴趣吗
in some slightly used towel warmers?
尤兰达和科尔曼复合了吗
Yolanda's back with Coleman?
天啊 迪米特里会发现的
Oh my god, Dmitri's gonna find out.
我们租不到那公♥寓♥了
We're not gonna get that apartment
雅各布森太太死得好冤
and Mrs. Jacobsen died for nothing.
行了 听着 我们还能补救
Stop, okay, listen. We can still save this.
只要保证迪米特里在我们明早
We just have to make sure that Dmitri doesn't call Yolanda
签租约之前不联♥系♥尤兰达就好
until after we sign the lease tomorrow morning.
算了 有什么用呢 都结束了
Stop it, okay. What's the point? It's over.
我去最后看一眼加斯顿 和他吻别
I'm just gonna go take one last look and kiss Gaston goodbye.
加斯顿是谁
Uh, who is Gaston?
洗碗机
The dishwasher.
我给他取了名字
I named him.
金发女
Blonde one!
我需要建议
I need advice.
我该请尤兰达去纳帕的红酒间谍之旅吗
Should I invite Yolanda for wine and spy experience in the Napa?
一般为"红酒温泉之旅"
我有优♥惠♥券
I have groupon.
听着 迪米特里 我有话要说
Listen, Dmitri, I have to tell you something.
尤兰达不喜欢你
Yolanda doesn't like you.
浴缸里还有喷水龙头
There are jets in the bathtub!
她爱你
She loves you.
-真的吗 -没错
- Really? - Uh, yes.
但我们发誓保密
But, we were sworn to secrecy.
所以别告诉她是我说的 好吗
So, you can't tell her that I told you, okay?
就...你懂的...不要
It just-- you know, just don't-- actually,
干脆你就别跟她说话了
you know what, don't talk to her at all.
如果她爱我我为什么不跟她说话
What? Why I no talk if she's in love?
因为在美国你打电♥话♥给女人之前
Because in America you have to wait three days
要等三天的
before calling a woman.
否则看起来就很猴急
Otherwise you look needy.
但我不想等
But, I don't want to wait.
在俄♥罗♥斯♥ 我们有句话
In Russia, we have saying,
"事不宜迟 否则冻死"
"You snooze, you freeze to death."
我们现在是在美国
Well, we live in America.
所以如果你想让尤兰达把你当成男人
So, if you want Yolanda to think you're a man,
就周一之后再打电♥话♥给她
you know, just don't call her until after Monday.
你们美♥国♥佬♥真是麻烦
You Americans so confusing.
我向我第一任妻子求婚
With my first wife, I ask her to marry me,
她说"呃" 第二天早上我们就结婚了
she say "Eh." Next morning we married.
好了 来吧
Okay. Here we go.
《阿比阿弟的激♥情♥冒险》
Bill and Ted's Sexcellent Adventure.
我们来看看两男一女到底怎么回事
Let's see what this whole two guys one girl stuff is about.
或许没那么糟呢
Maybe it's not so bad.
很糟
It is bad.
那女的夹在片子里干什么呢
Eww, what's that girl doing in there?
记得布雷特吗 肖娜背着我劈腿的那家伙
Remember Brett? Guy Shauna's cheating on me with?
他们正在过来要和我3P
They're on their way over here to have a threesome with me.
真的吗
Really?
作为你的公♥关♥ 我觉得这样不行
Well, as your publicist, I think that's a bad idea.
但作为朋友 上吧姑娘
But, as your friend, you go, girl.
我答应只是因为肖娜那么酷炫
Look, I only said yes because Shauna's so cool.
我不想显怂
I didn't want to seem uncool,
但我就是怂啊 艾略特 我怕那样
but I am uncool, Elliot. I am uncool in that way.
其他样子 我还是很酷炫的
In every other way, I am cool.
乔什 振作一点
Josh, pull yourself together.
-他们来了 -好吧
- That's them. - Okay, look.
你出去告诉他们我不想这样 好吗
Go out there and tell them I can't do this, okay?
-就说太难了 -太难了
- Just go-- it's too hard. - Too hard.
不 我...
No, I--
别这么说 说我反悔了
Don't say that. Uh, I gotta back out.
反悔了
Back out.
这更... 艾略特
That's even-- Elliot!
说我在工作 你出去告诉他们我在工作
I'm working. You go out and there and you tell them I'm working.
艾略特 这是我儿子 布雷特
Hey, Elliot, meet my son, Brett.
这就是布雷特吗
This is Brett?
还有你的新玩具
And there's one of your new toys.
这下一定很有趣
Well, this is gonna be funny.
他们走了吗
Are they gone?
抱歉 乔什 但你最好还是出去
Sorry, Josh, but you should go out there.
布雷特很可爱的
Brett is cute.
或许比你还可爱
Might even be cuter than you.
看 我就怕这个
See, that's the problem!
要么我是那个多余的
Either I'm gonna be second banana,
要么他是那个多余的
or he's gonna be second banana.
无论如何 都多了个人啊
Either way, it's too many bananas!
你自己去说吧
Well, tell them yourself.
剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表