剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表
will you marry me?
天啊
Oh my god.
天啊 给我的吗
Oh my god. For me?
但愿能合适
I hope it fits.
我手胖的像海星
I have hands like little starfish.
答不答应 我膝盖不行了
Yes or no? My knees aren't the best.
我愿意
Yes.
你还好吗
Is everything okay?
不好
No.
你想一个人静静吗
Do you want me to leave you alone?
不
No.
我真的很高兴库珀回来了
I was really, really happy that Cooper was here.
可然后你说你爱我
And then you told me that you loved me
一切又乱了
and everything got confused.
然后我吻了你 你又吻了我
And then I kissed you and you kissed me
然后我就更乱了
and then I got even more confused.
然后我听到了埃兰的话
And then I heard Alan's speech.
我不再困惑了
I'm not confused anymore.
乔什
Josh,
是你
it's you.
不 等等
No, wait.
我得先和库珀谈谈
I have to talk to Cooper first.
我最不想的就是让他难堪
I mean, the last thing I want to do is embarrass him.
太迟了
Too late.
库珀 对不起
Cooper, I'm so sorry.
不 我才是觉得对不起的那个
No, I'm the one who's sorry.
你想和乔什在一起吗
You want to be with Josh?
没问题
Fine.
但有些事你得先知道
But you should know something first.
乔什 你想告诉她吗
Josh, you want to tell her?
你猜怎么着 让我说吧
You know what? Let me.
-库珀 不要 -别对我说不要
- Cooper, don't. - Don't "Don't" Me.
加比 在你被乔什的"我爱你"迷惑前
Gabi, before you fall for Josh's big "I love you,"
你该知道他三个月前就觉得自己爱你了
you should know that he thought he loved you three months ago,
就在取消自己的婚礼前
right before he called off his wedding.
没错
Oh, yeah.
他跟说有人都说了 除了你
And he told everybody but you,
然后 当他改变了主意
and then, when he changed his mind,
又说服所有人骗你
convinced everyone to lie to you about it.
尤兰达骗了你 艾略特骗了你
Yolanda lied. Elliot lied.
就连索菲亚都是
Even Sofia lied,
在他送她了一台新手♥机♥以后
only after being bought off with a new cell phone.
所以今天我们才会这样
Which brings us to today,
现在我们在一起 他又突然爱你了
when all of a sudden he loves you again now that we're together.
我好奇这次能有多久
I wonder how long it'll last this time.
总之 我祝你幸福
Anyway, I-- I wish you all the best.
看到没 我也可以骗人
See? I can lie too.
是真的吗
Is it true?
加比 一切我都能解释
Gabi, I can explain everything.
-天啊 是真的 -加比 等等
- Oh my god, it is true. - Gabi, wait.
不 你给我让开
No, get the hell away from me.
埃兰和艾略特
幸福永远
好了 下一首是乔希
Okay, next up we have Josie
带来的《饿狼》
singing "Hungry Like the Wolf."
幸亏这泡沫爱心
Thank god I didn't pay retail
我是打折买♥♥的
for that styrofoam heart.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我想今晚对你来说是完美的
I wanted tonight to be perfect for you.
就是啊
It was.
不光是加比哭着从这里跑出去
And not just because Gabi ran out of here crying.
我的戒指也很美
My ring is beautiful.
是个小蝴蝶结 因为你就是我的小蝴蝶结
It's a tiny bowtie, 'cause you're my tiny bowtie.
抱歉我之前那么唠叨你买♥♥这地方
I'm sorry I was so bitchy about you buying this place.
我错了 这里人山人海
I was wrong. This place is packed.
我觉得这里会很火的
I think we have a hit on our hands.
我知道 想想我开始对酒水食物
I know. And imagine how much money we'll make
收费以后我们能赚多少吧
once I start charging for food and drinks.
剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表