剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表
Alan and Elliot are the most important thing right now.
婚礼取消
The wedding's off!
为什么全世界都要这样对我
Why does everything happen to me?
小加加
Hey, Gabala.
感谢帮我把我的东西从艾略特那里拿回来
Thanks for bringing my stuff from Elliot's place here.
我无法忍♥受去顶楼 看到他的脸
I couldn't bear to go to the penthouse and see his face.
还差一步
Okay, one more step...
然后...
and...
加比家吗
Gabi's?
乔什 你说我们要去牛排馆
Josh, you said we're going to a steak house,
不是奇葩馆
not god's mistake house.
他为什么会在这里
What's he doing here?
天呐 这是个圈套
Oh, my god, this is a set up!
惊喜
Surprise!
不管你们在计划什么
I don't know what you two are planning,
都不会有效的
but it's not gonna work.
-童话世界 -魔力梦幻
- It's like a fairy tale! - Pure enchantment!
你以为我会考虑
To think I would even consider
嫁给一个又自私又事儿逼的人
marrying someone so selfish and dramatic.
我事儿逼吗
Oh, I'm dramatic?
拜托
Puhleeze!
我做的一切都是为了我们的婚礼能够完美
All I was trying to do was make our wedding perfect.
没错 "我们的婚礼"
Exactly! "Our wedding."
你完全没把我考虑进去
You didn't include me at all.
我曾经深爱的那个浪漫的人去哪里了
What happened to the romantic man I fell in love with?
你把我逼的都开始暴饮暴食了
You're making me stress eat.
这什么鬼
What the hell is this?
天呐 你找到戒指了...
Oh, my god! You found the ring...
正如埃兰计划的一样
that Alan planted.
永远爱你 我的FMB
"Forever, my FMB."
毛茸茸的面包球
Fluffy matzo ball.
我知道为了这次的婚礼 我有些疯狂
I know I went a little crazy with the wedding,
但我从未忘记过你
but I would never forget you.
我爱你 毛茸茸的面包球
I love you, fluffy matzo ball.
我也爱你 我的犹太小甘薯
And I love you, my yiddish yam.
想离开这里吗
Wanna get outta here?
从踏进来就想了
Since the moment I walked in.
难以置信你的计划居然成功了
I can't believe your plan worked!
没有你 我肯定搞不定
Yeah, well, I couldn't have done it without you.
把戒指藏在肉馅饼里这招 简直...
And planting the ring in the pot pie, I mean...
干得漂亮
nice touch!
我俩配合很默契
We are a good team.
没错
I guess we are.
浪费了这美妙的旋律会遗憾的
Be a shame to let this music go to waste, huh?
我能请你跳支舞吗
May I have this dance?
好的
Okay.
加比 有些话我想对你说
Gabi, there's something I want to tell you.
我也有话对你说
There's something I want to tell you, too.
过去的这几天有些疯狂
These past couple of days have been kinda crazy,
同时也令我也变得狂躁
and they've made me kinda crazy, and...
我指责你嫉妒我
I accused you of being jealous,
但其实你做的一切
when, really, all you were doing was
都是为你弟弟好
looking out for your brother, so...
是我错怪你了
I'm really sorry.
该你说了
Okay, your turn.
加比...
Gabi...
我一定要赶他走的真正原因是...
The real reason I wanted my brother to go away...
因为我对你还...
is because I think I have...
-怎么... -加比
-What the... - Gabi!
加比 出来
Gabi, come out here!
天呐
Oh, my god!
加比和杰克的餐车
那是我弟弟吗
Is that my brother?
看我给你准备了什么
Look at what I got for us!
乔什 我不去烹饪学院了
Oh, hey, Josh! I'm not going to the Culinary Institute.
我为我和加比弄了一辆餐车
I got this food truck for me and Gabi instead!
我的名字还在上面
It's got my name on it!
-什么鬼... -爱死啦
- What a piece of... - I love it!
戒指就该在这周围
The ring has to be here.
其他地方我都看过了
I've looked everywhere else.
沙发你看了吗
Well, did you check the couch?
天呐 一百块
My god! $100!
比我整个沙发的价值都高
That's more than my whole couch is worth.
给自己提个醒
Note to self,
开始清理沙发
start cleaning the couch.
我们应该花在值得的事情上
We should spend that on something responsible.
-比如付账单吗 -不是
- Like paying bills? - No.
"值得的事情"
"Something responsible"
是我打算下注的马的名字
is the name of the horse I want to bet on.
姐妹 走着
Girl, come on!
剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表