剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表
想从丹妮尔和肖娜身上产生共鸣
to live vicariously through Danielle and Shauna.
觉得如果我能让她俩团聚 那...
I thought maybe if I could get them back together, then...
天啊 能再和妈妈团聚我♥干♥什么都可以
God, I would do anything to have one more moment with my mom.
我知道
I know...
所以这周剩下的时间我给你放假
which is why I'm giving you the rest of the week off
送你和索菲亚去玩一趟
and sending you and Sofia on a little trip.
什么 去哪里
What? Where are we going?
让我给你个小提示
Let me... give you a little hint.
史密森尼博物馆的茱莉亚·蔡尔德烹饪展吗
Julia Child's kitchen in the Smithsonian?
-妈妈一直想带我去的 -我知道
- My mom always wanted to take me here. - I know.
索菲亚已经帮你收好了行李 她在机场等我们
Sofia already packed your bags. She's meeting us at the airport.
等等 我毁了你的恋爱
Wait, wait, wait. I ruined your relationship,
你还要让我免费旅游吗
and you're sending me on a free trip?
我不该提这茬的
I should not have mentioned that.
至少让我给你为你做的芝士煎鸡排
At least let me give you the chicken parm that I made you.
芝士鸡排 前十都不是好吗
Chicken parm? Not even top 10.
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
还有件事
One more thing.
谢谢
Thank you.
艾略特 我有话要跟你说
Elliot, I have something to tell you.
-什么 -我在你身边睡不着
- What? - I've been having a hard time sleeping next to you.
好担心睡梦中会做什么事
I'm so worried that I might do something in my sleep
让你觉得我不性感了
and you won't think I'm sexy anymore.
-什么 -我知道
- What? - I know.
我这么玉树临风 怎么可能
With this moneymaker, that's crazy.
但万一呢
But what if?
你在担心这个吗
You've been worried about that?
我担心的也是这个
I've been worried about the same thing!
拜托 你有什么好担心的
Oh please. You don't know from worry.
我当然有 我担心到
I don't? I was so worried,
花钱让尤兰达看我睡觉
I paid Yolanda to watch me sleep.
你太贴心了
That's so sweet!
-你们做了什么奇怪的事吗 -没有
- Did you do anything weird? - No.
真是疯狂 谁在意我们怎么睡觉呢
This is crazy. Who cares what we do in our sleep?
我们可以做自己 我们那么相爱
We can be ourselves. We love each other.
-有吗 -我是的
- We do? - Well... I do.
我也是
I do too.
那就好 因为我有睡眠呼吸暂停症
Good, because I have sleep apnea.
晚安 亲爱的
Good night, sweetheart.
管它呢
Oh, who cares?
剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表