剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表
你知道什么让我很生气吗
You know what makes me really mad?
种族歧视 阶级歧视
Racism? Classism?
我不知道别的"歧视"了
I don't know any more isms.
我没有升职
I didn't get the promotion.
当然啦 他们给一个男人升职了
They gave it to a guy, of course,
我在公♥司♥待的时间是他的两倍
who's been there half the time I have.
他肯定也只有你一半的能力吧
I bet he's only half as qualified too.
那是性别歧视
That's sexism.
又一个歧视
Another ism.
加比 我真的很生气
Gabi, I'm really upset.
索菲亚 如果你觉得生气 那你就该辞职
Sofia, if you feel that way then you should just quit.
-我辞了 -什么
- I did. - What?
我们要怎么付账单啊
How are we gonna pay our bills?
我们要怎么付房♥租啊
How are we gonna pay our rent?
你在瑞士的时候我还帮你
Hey, how about a little support for the girl
付房♥租好吗 支持我一下会死吗
who floated your rent when you were in Switzerland?
我还放弃了有线电视 好让你买♥♥厨师刀
Or who gave up cable so that you could have chef's knives?
我真的需要一个拥抱和一盘曲奇
And who really needs a hug and a roll of cookie dough.
好吧 知道吗 你说得对
Oh, okay. No, you know what? You're right.
会没事的
It's gonna be fine.
好棒哦 你辞职了
Yeah, you quit your job.
饥饿的青春
第二季 第十三集
加比 给他们准备点咖啡
Gabi, how bout some coffee for these guys?
我不确定那是不是个好主意
I don't know if that's a good idea,
我来之后他们都没眨过眼
they haven't blinked since I got here.
他们可能沉浸在面试的氛围中
They're probably just in the zone for their interview.
我要雇一个带薪实习生 帮忙推出新应用
I'm hiring a paid intern to help me roll out my new app.
我知道一个需要薪水的人
I know somebody who needs to get paid.
索菲亚
Sofia.
加比 这些人都是工商管理硕士
Gabi, these guys all have MBA's.
乔什 我不在乎篮球啦
Josh, I don't care about basketball.
我在乎的是索菲亚找到工作 好吗
I care about Sofia getting a job, okay?
你能面试一下她吗
Will you please just interview her?
你这样让我很尴尬啊
You're putting me in a really awkward position.
我现在应该习惯了
Which I should be used to by now.
面试一下她嘛 你可能会大吃一惊的
Just give her an interview. You might be surprised.
虽然我们是好闺蜜 但一点也不像
I mean we are best friends but we are nothing alike.
成交
Sold.
让她一小时内过来
Have her here in an hour.
谢谢
Thank you.
如果她不是最合适的候选人
And if she's not the best interview you've ever had
我就免费工作
I will work for free.
不 玩脱了
No, went too far.
我的意思是 她会很棒的
The point is, she will be great
你还是得付我工资 日安 先生
and you will still have to pay me. Good day, sir.
你真是个可爱的小红帽
Well, you're an adorable little red riding hood.
你的声音真低沉 外婆
What a deep voice you have, grandmother.
我不想这样 这很古怪
You know what, I'm not feeling this, it's weird.
我妈妈给你送了烤布丁
My mother dropped off a kugel for you,
因为她喜欢你
'cause she adores you.
我真高兴你和我妈处得好
I love that you and my mom get along.
我什么时候跟你妈妈见面啊
So when the hell am I gonna meet your mother?
我们得做这件事吗
Oh, is that a thing? That we have to do?
怎么回事
What's going on?
你觉得我丢人吗 我不够好吗
Are you embarrassed of me? Am I not good enough?
你跟她说我是韩国人吗
Did you tell her I was Korean?
问题不在你身上 而是她
It's not you, it's her.
我妈妈超刻薄
My mom is crazy mean.
像是矮小的亚洲版西蒙·考威尔[美偶评委]
Like a short, Asian, Simon Cowell.
那我可以做她的瑞安·西克雷斯特[美偶主持人]
And I can be her Ryan Seacrest.
别担心 妈妈们都很喜欢我
Don't worry, moms love me.
我们会成为一家人的
And we're gonna be family.
你跟她说我们订婚了吧
You have told her we're engaged?
加比在我父母面前帮我出柜
Gabi's the one that outed me to my parents.
她告诉他们订婚也就是时间问题
Only a matter of time before she tells them this.
艾略特 如果你不打电♥话♥给你妈
Elliot, if you don't call your mom
邀请她这周末过来
and invite her over this weekend,
我的烤布丁就不给你吃
you're not getting my kugel.
你应该明白那句话是什么意思
And I think you know what that means.
亲爱的 你知道案板是空的吧
Oh, honey, you know you're not chopping anything, right?
我在假装工作
I'm pretending to work
乔什正在面试索菲亚
while Sofia finishes her interview with Josh.
懂了 就像我假装戒酒
I get it. I'm pretending to be sober.
怎么样
Hey, how'd it go?
超棒 我都能教一堂如何做到超棒的课了
Crushed it! I could teach a class on crushing it.
但是我会忙着做我的新工作
But I'm gonna be too busy in my fancy new job
而我做得超棒
where I will be crushing it.
真好
Yeah!
真是太好了 我们要做同事了
This is so great, we're gonna be working together.
就像我们做夏令营顾问那时候一样
It's gonna be just like when we were camp counselors,
不过我们现在可没法再失贞了
except with no pesky virginity to lose.
没错
Yeah!
我要跟鲁本共进午餐 因为
Well, I am going to lunch with Reuben because, well,
我觉得他要对我说L打头的字[爱]了
I don't know. I think he's about to drop the l-word.
我爱这个字
I l-word the l-word.
我也是 这是最棒的一天了 谢谢
Me too! This is the best day ever, thank you!
-不客气 拜拜 -拜拜
- Welcome. Bye. - Bye.
索菲亚很棒吧
Isn't Sofia amazing?
她很聪明 很有商业头脑
She's smart, she has a good head for business,
很干净
she's clean.
没错 她的确有那些优点
You're right, she is all of those things.
但我要聘德克斯特
But I'm gonna go with Dexter.
他有斯坦福大学的商学院学位 业余时间里
He's got a business degree from Stanford and in his spare time
还研究人工智能
he researches artificial intelligence.
但是索菲亚有真人智能
But Sofia's intelligence is real.
加比 对不起 我下定决心了
Gabi, look, I'm sorry. I made up my mind.
你想让我跟她说这个消息吗
Do you want me to break the news to her?
不 我回去再跟她说
No, I'll do it when I get home.
最好是朋友来说
It's better coming from a friend.
等等 最后一个问题
Wait, last question.
我可以雇佣一个实习...
Is it possible that I could hire an intern?
索菲亚 我有事要告...
Hey, Sofia, I got something to tell you.
不不 他说让我告诉你的
No, no, no, he said I could tell you.
等等 鲁本为什么要让你跟我说分手啊
Wait, why would Ruben tell you to break up with me?
因为他是个懦夫窝囊废
'Cause he's a candy ass, little baby man.
真遗憾
Oh, I'm so sorry.
他的确说了L打头的字
He dropped the l-word all right.
"放开我胳膊 索菲亚 我们结束了"
"Let go of my arm, Sofia. It's over."
天啊 我真是糟透了 没男友 没工作
God, I suck. I've got no man, no job.
得到在乔什那的工作机会
The only shred of hope I have left
是我仅存的希望了
is if I get that job at Josh's.
关于这希望...
Yeah, about that shred.
没成 对吗
I didn't get it, did I?
你让乔什...
The only thing you blew...
大吃一惊
was Josh's mind.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我是说你...
I mean you, uh...
-你... -我得到那工作了吗
- you, uh... - I got the job?
我得到工作啦
I got the job!
貌似是这样的
It appears that way.
天呐 你为什么不早点发短♥信♥告诉我
Oh, my God! Why didn't you text me earlier?
因为我想要看你听到...
'Cause I, wanted to see your face when you...
这条消息时的表情
you heard the news.
谢天谢地 我太开心了
Thank God, I'm so happy!
谢谢 这真是太不可思议了
Thank you, this is unbelievable!
的确如此
It sure is.
你在干吗
What are you doing?
现在九点 我要让钟变成九点半
Oh, it's nine o'clock and I need it to be nine-thirty.
你知道时间不是这么算的吧
You know that's not how time works, huh?
我知道 但我昨晚我到家时索菲亚很伤心
剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表