剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表
So what do we do?
抱歉 我想祝酒
Excuse me, I'd like to propose a toast.
艾略特是我多年的好朋友
Elliot's been my best friend for many years,
我从没见过他比今天还要高兴
and I've never seen him happier than he is today.
这不仅是因为我包下了婚礼费用
And that's not just 'cause I'm paying for the wedding.
还有蜜月
And the honeymoon!
这我们可没讨论过
We never discussed that part.
你们找到了深爱的伴侣
You guys have found something amazing.
更棒的是 这才是开始
And best part about this is that it's just the beginning.
开始充满着奇妙
And there's magic in beginnings.
它们满是惊喜
They're full of surprises,
你永远不知道会发生什么
and you never know what's gonna happen.
所以 请举起酒杯
So, raise your glasses.
各位 敬一辈子的开始
Guys, here's to a lifetime of beginnings.
说到开始和惊喜
So, about beginnings and surprises...
我也有个要送给我弟弟
I have one for my brother...
和我的朋友
and my friend.
加比与杰克的餐车
天啊 那是我们的餐车吗
Oh, my god. Is that our truck?
对 换上了全新的顶级厨具
Yeah. It's got top of the line new appliances,
新发动机 空调 都换了
a new engine, an A.C. Unit-- the works.
看起来好棒
It looks amazing.
还有你的名字在上面
And it's got your name on it.
如果连艾德·希兰都发推
I figured if Ed Sheeran is tweeting
说你们的餐车好吃了
about how awesome your truck is,
你们就该利用这点 把它开去科切拉
you should capitalize on that and drive it down to Coachella.
科切拉吗 那可是加州最盛大的音乐节
Coachella? That's like, the biggest music festival in California.
我们不可能拿到许可的
There is no way we can get a permit for that.
是啊
Oh, right.
除非我已经帮你们拿到了
That is unless I already got you one.
没错
Yeah!
如果你们现在出发 还能在开幕之前赶到
And if you leave now, you guys can get there before it starts.
加比 我放你两周的假
Gabi, you have two weeks off.
去追寻你的梦想吧
Go follow your dream.
我不敢相信你会这样
I-- I can't believe you did this.
你确定吗
Are you sure about this?
确定
I'm sure.
我不知道该怎么谢你了
I don't know how to thank you.
你知道的
Yeah, you do.
好好照顾她
You take good care of her.
-乔什 我... -加比
- Josh, I-- - Gabi...
我只希望你幸福
All I ever wanted was for you to be happy.
好了 各位 该扔捧花了
Okay everyone! It's time to toss the bouquet!
排好队 你们这群单身狗
Line up, you single losers!
我们的位置超好
Ooh, we got the best spot.
对吧 不可能抢不到的
Right? There's no way we don't catch this!
我接到了
Hey, I got it!
我没事 我没事
I'm okay! I'm okay!
-你好 -鲁本
- Hi. - Ruben?
你不♥穿♥三明治装了看起来真帅
You look so handsome without your sandwich suit.
你是闯进这婚礼 想浪漫地和我复合吗
Did you crash this wedding as big romantic gesture to get me back?
我是婚礼服务生
I'm a waiter.
也是个笨蛋
And an idiot.
居然会和你分手
I can't believe I broke up with you.
你是婚礼上最美的姑娘
You're the prettiest girl here.
继续
Go on...
-我能请你喝一杯吗 -这里酒水免费
- Can I buy you a drink? - Well, it's an open bar.
所以 多请我喝几杯吧
So you know, you can buy me several.
我猜这意思是你单身咯
So, I guess that means you're single.
没错
I am.
谢谢你 上帝
Thank you, jesus!
-无意冒犯 -没事
- No offense. - No.
你不会碰巧有犹太血统吧
You don't by any chance have any Jewish in you?
没有
I do not...
不过 今晚还长着呢
but, the evening is young.
剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表