剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表
I am a great chef.
我可以坐在这里
I could sit here and toss out
说出一堆可以写的很棒的食物
a bunch of great foods to write about,
-但我不会那样做 -还有30秒
- but I'm not gonna do that. - 30 seconds.
培根生菜番茄三明治 焗烤意粉
Blt's, tetrazzini,
名贵奶酪 奶油杏仁糖 煎饼 千层面
fancy cheeses, nougat, hotcakes, lasagna--
-你刚说了大♥麻♥蛋糕吗 -没有
- Wait, did you just say... pot cakes? - No.
也许吧
Maybe.
-这主意很棒 -所以我才说
- That's a fantastic idea. - Which is why I said it.
大♥麻♥食物现在很流行
Pot edibles are so hot right now.
是啊
Yeah. Yeah they are.
大家都在说它
Everybody's talking about it,
然后忘记了自己在说什么
then forgetting what they're talking about.
不幸的是 这毁掉了食物的味道
Unfortunately, it ruins the way food tastes.
很难烹饪
It's hard to cook with.
相信我 没人在我的食物中尝到过大♥麻♥的味道
Trust me, no one has ever tasted pot in any of my food.
好吧 两天内给我
Okay, get me a killer 500-word piece
一篇用大♥麻♥烹饪的500字文章
about cooking with pot in two days
我在本月的杂♥志♥上发布
and I'll run it in this month's issue.
拜托 两天 我一天就能给你写好
Please, two days? I could have it for you in one.
-真的吗 -不 我需要两天时间
- Really? - No, I'm gonna need two.
说成功不会在一夜之间发生的人
Whoever said success doesn't happen overnight
肯定没跟我过过夜
has never spent the night with me.
洛根想要我给她的杂♥志♥写篇文章
Logan wants me to write an article for her magazine.
天啊 我要跟经理合伙人开会
Oh my god. I got a meeting with one of the managing partners
谈谈我的升职问题
to talk about a promotion.
好棒 我们买♥♥一大袋大♥麻♥来庆祝吧
That's amazing. Let's celebrate by buying a big bag of marijuana.
你说啥
Uh, what?
我的文章内容是关于烹饪大♥麻♥的
My article's about cooking with pot.
-大♥麻♥ -没错
- Pot? - Yeah.
加比 说真的 你从没做过大♥麻♥食物
Gabi. Seriously, you've never cooked with pot.
的确 我也不知道怎么用袜子粉刷
Yeah, I didn't know how to paint with socks either,
可我们的厕所刷得不错啊
but our bathroom turned out great.
知道吗 你说得对 看看我们
You know what? You're right. Look at us.
我们自我鞭策 世界的大门就对我们敞开了
We push ourselves and the world opens up.
说到毒贩子[推手]
Speaking of pushers,
"十元"戴夫还住在楼下吗
does dime-bag Dave still live downstairs?
他搬走了 搬去监狱住了
No, he moved. To jail.
要是你想做这道菜 至少别走歪路
If you're gonna do it, at least do it honestly.
装病去搞一张药用大♥麻♥卡
Fake an illness and get a cannabis card
我奶奶就是这么做的
like my nana did.
不知道行不行 我只会在认识的人面前撒谎
I don't know. I'm only good at lying to people I know.
这事让我开始感到有点紧张焦虑了
I'm starting to get nervous and anxious about this.
太好了 我们只要跟医生说
That's perfect. Just tell the doctor
你需要大♥麻♥来缓解紧张情绪
you need weed to calm your nerves.
真是个好主意
Hey, that's a great idea.
那我就不用撒谎了
Then I won't be lying.
但我不撒谎的话就不会紧张
But since I won't be lying, I won't be nervous.
所以我得撒谎
So I will be lying.
但同时又不撒谎
But I also won't be.
你已经嗑嗨了吗
Are you stoned already?
-你确定这招管用吗 -让我去跟医生说
- Are you sure this is gonna work? - Let me do the talking.
我知道该怎么做 姐是街头混大的
I know what I'm doing. I'm from the streets.
你是在有警卫的高档社区长大的
You grew up in a gated community.
是的 但那没拦住外人
Yeah, but was it keeping people out
也没关住我们 小妞
or us in, chica?
得了吧 索菲亚
Come on, Sofia.
永远别说真名
Never say your real name.
叫我小索
Call me Lil So-So.
你好啊
Sup?
我姐们在"来得快"窗口弄伤了脖子
So my homegirl here jacked up her neck in a drive-by.
其实是"得来速"窗口
Actually, it was a drive-thru.
我的儿童餐没送玩具
My kid's meal didn't come with a toy
我就说了句"该死..."
and I was all "hell no--"
-能让医生看看吗 -当然
- Could I see the doctor? - Sure.
-他马上就来 -好的
- He'll be with you in a moment. - OK.
-装成很痛的样子 -什么
- Act like you're in pain. - What?
我们先检查一下你的生命体征
Okay, we'll start by checking your vitals.
你既是收银员又是医生
Wow, you're a cashier and a doctor.
-二面手啊 -我还是名公♥证♥员
- You're a double threat. - I'm also a notary public,
别说我了 治疗费两百元
but enough about me. Consultation's 200 bucks
内含半盎司大♥麻♥
And it includes a half-ounce.
半盎司要两百元
Uh, 200 for a half-sack?
简直是明抢啊 哥们
That's a straight ripoff, g.
学龄前儿童美式英语教学片 提高儿童口语表达
别演了 《爱探险的朵拉》
Cut the act, Dora the Explorer.
要是你能找到更便宜的 请便
If you can find a better price somewhere else, hit the road.
我是能找到更便宜的
Oh, I can find a better price.
但我不想大晚上去乘公交车
But I don't like to take the bus after dark.
艾略特 乔什一个人在办公室里
Elliot, Josh is alone in his office.
这正是向他申请加薪的好时机
It's a perfect time to ask for a raise.
我刚又加了一次薪
I just got another one.
我不能这么做
I can't do that.
要是他骂我怎么办 我已经冒汗了
What if he yells at me? I'm already starting to sweat.
艾略特 乔什不是你的爸爸
Elliot, Josh isn't your daddy.
不管你有多少次想坐在他大腿上
No matter how many times you try to sit on his lap.
爸爸...我是说 乔什
Hey, dad-- I mean, Josh?
我有事想跟你聊聊
I was wondering if I could talk to you about something.
好吧
Okay, look,
我知道加比跟库珀打电♥话♥的时候
I know when Gabi was talking to Cooper,
我情绪有些不稳
I let my feelings bubble up a little bit,
但这情况不会再出现了
but it's not gonna happen again.
我得专注于当她的老板这一身份
I've just got to focus on being her boss
并且当好它
and being professional.
说得太好了 乔什
That's brilliant, Josh.
要是我手里有杯酒
If I had a glass,
我会为你而举杯
I would raise it to you.
举起来[加薪]
Raise.
这真是个有趣的词 对吧
That's a funny word, huh?
你没事吧 艾略特
Everything okay, Elliot?
我在你手下工作也有一阵子了
See, I've worked for you for a while,
这地方对我而言就如同家一般
and this place is like a home to me,
美国有线新闻网的王牌新闻主播 已出柜
除了没有安德森·库珀的神龛
except there's no shrine to Anderson Cooper.
你生病了吗
Are you sick?
你出了很多汗
You're sweating, like, a lot.
是吗
Am I?
-你没事吧 -再好不过了
- Are you okay? - Never better.
聊得很愉快 先走一步
Good talk. Gotta go.
妹子 你在用大♥麻♥烹饪吗
Girl, are you cooking with weed?
你怎么回事啊
What is wrong with you?
别紧张 尤兰达 经过乔什允许了
It's cool, Yolanda. Josh is letting me.
那快给我一杯果汁金酒
Then fix me up a gin and juice
让我们在这顶楼嗨翻天
and let's blow this penthouse party up!
我做这菜是为了我的文章
I'm making edibles for my article
而且我得在三点前交稿
and I have to turn these in by 3:00.
-你们好 -乔什
- Hey, guys. - Oh, hey, Josh.
谢谢你让我用厨房♥
Thank you so much for letting me use the kitchen.
-你是我的英雄 -不
- You're my hero. - No.
我只是一个
Just your boss
完全从专业能力的角度看重你的老板
who thinks of you in a completely professional capacity only.
我知道怎么回事了
Oh, I know what's going on.
你担心我会跳槽 离你而去
You're worried that I'm gonna get another job and leave you.
要是你想走
Ha ha, well, if you left,
我会让你走的
I'd let you go
因为我非常善于放手
because I am very good at letting go.
你不必担心这事
You don't have to worry about that.
我没担心 说说而已 我真没这么想
I'm not. That would be a feeling and I don't have those.
再见
Bye-e-e.
他看起来压力很大
He seems really stressed.
我这些留点给他吃
I'm gonna put a few of these aside for him.
加比 别吃太多
剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表