剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表
先导集+第一集
天啊 你什么时候搞的
Oh my god! When did you have time to do all this?
我还以为我们要一起装饰呢
I thought we were gonna decorate together.
我只是一时激动 而且你装饰得没我好
Yeah, I just got excited. And you don't do it as good as me.
天啊 加比 好多食物
My god, Gabi, this is a lot of food.
-我真喜欢你的经前综合症 -不不不
- I love it when you have PMS. - No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
这是为我们在平安夜
This is for the homeless shelter
做志愿者的流浪汉收♥容♥所♥准备的
that we're volunteering at Christmas Eve.
这都是我们圣诞节重大计划的一部分
It's all a part of our big Christmas plan.
我们有计划啊
So we have a plan.
是啊
Oh, yeah.
这是我们第一个
You see, this is the first Christmas
不跟家人过的圣诞节
we're not spending with our families,
因为我爸出城了
because my dad's out of town--
因为机票在节日后比较便宜
And because tickets are cheaper after the holidays,
所以我要在26号♥回家见我爸妈
so I'm flying home to see my family on the 26th...
3月26号♥
of March.
所以我们要创造新传统 让这个节日特别
I decided we gotta make it special by creating new traditions.
比如喝着热红酒
Ooh! Like sipping mulled wine
拼两千块的拼图
and doing a 2,000 piece jigsaw puzzle!
也许吧
Maybe.
戴上吧 你真可爱
Put that on. Oh, you're so cute.
谁想要无酒精蛋酒
Who wants a virgin eggnog?
我想
Ooh, I do.
那就别喝这个
Then don't drink this.
看来某人
Wow, seems like somebody's
已经融入了圣诞气氛嘛
already getting into the Christmas spirits.
才没有
Oh, hell no.
我今年不庆祝圣诞节了
I'm not celebrating this year.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
因为我没家人
Because I have no family.
你说什么呢 尤兰达 你有三个孩子
What are you talking about, Yolanda? You have three kids.
我儿子去他女友妈妈家里了
Oh, my son's going over to his girlfriend's mama's house.
另一个儿子在出国留学
My other one is studying abroad,
女儿在军队服役
and my daughter's serving in the military.
真自私
Selfish!
你肯定还有别的家人
You must have other family.
只有我姐姐 她死了
Oh, just my sister... and she's dead.
是吗
She is?
对我来说是
To me.
我们五年都没说过话了 那还不够长
We haven't talked in five years, and that ain't long enough.
不 出了什么事
Oh, no! What happened?
我不想说
I don't want to talk about it.
好吧
Okay.
我们总是在竞争
We've always had this sibling rivalry,
然后她遇到了一个浮夸阔佬
and then she meets this rich, pompous ass,
突然一下 对她来说我就不够好了
and then all of a sudden, I'm not good enough for her anymore.
终于解脱了
So good riddance.
尤兰达 这是圣诞节
Yolanda, it's Christmas.
是爱和宽恕的时候
It's time for love and forgiveness.
算了
Pass.
抱歉 我好像让你觉得有选择一样
I'm sorry, I think I made it seem like you have a choice.
给她打电♥话♥
Call her.
-你不懂 -给她打电♥话♥
- Oh, look, you don't understand-- - Call her!
给她打电♥话♥ 打电♥话♥ 打电♥话♥
Call her, call her, call her, call her...
-她不会停的 -好吧
- It'll never end. - Fine.
难以置信我要这样做
I can't believe I'm doing this.
我都不记得把她的名字改成什么了
I don't even remember what I put her number under.
对了 "我"
Oh, yeah. "I."
"我"什么
"I"?
我受不了这个婊砸
"I can't stand this bitch."
饥饿的青春
圣诞特别集
你姐姐今晚要来乔什家
I am so excited your sister's
吃平安夜晚餐 我好激动啊
coming to Josh's tonight for Christmas Eve dinner.
我做了件好事 对吧
I did a good thing, huh? Huh?
只要我看起来比她美
As long as I look better than her.
尤兰达 重点不是那个
Yolanda, it's not about that.
当然是啦
The hell it isn't.
她现在可能
She's probably getting
花了一百块吹头发呢
a hundred dollar blowout right now.
如果我不买♥♥更紧的塑身裤
And I'm gonna blow out these pants
裤子就要爆了
if don't get a stronger spanx.
回头见
I'll see y'all later.
现在是我最爱的圣诞节部分
Okay, now it's time for my favorite part of Christmas,
给对方买♥♥低于二十块的礼物
buying each other gifts under $20.
这个古琦包包是不是低于二十块
Is this Gucci purse under $20?
不是 但你知道什么是吗
Uh, no. But you know what is?
-什么 -你背着包包的照片
- What? - A picture of you wearing it.
真美
Cute!
好了 取下来
Okay, take it off.
但圣诞节的重点不是爱吗
But isn't Christmas about love?
我爱它
I love it.
我可以给你九百一十九个
Well, I can give you 919 reasons why
它没那么喜欢你的原因
it's just not that into you.
你说得对 太贵了
Yeah, you're right. It's too expensive.
除非
Unless...
除非什么
Unless what?
我不知道
Oh, I don't know.
我只是想着如果我那样看着你
I just thought if I looked at you like that,
你就会想出一个疯狂计划
you'd come up with one of your crazy plans.
我的确有个计划
I do have a plan.
来看看这些闪亮的十块发夹
Checking out these shiny $10 barrettes.
条形码读不出来
Oh, this bar code won't scan.
不不不
Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
不 让我手打吧
Oh, no, no. Let me just use my hands.
没关系 我们不...
You know, that's okay actually. We can't--
十九块
It's $19.
拒绝发生的事
...say no to whatever is happening.
索菲亚 她显然搞错了
Sofia, she obviously made a mistake.
含税是二十二块六毛六
That's 22.66 with tax.
不用找了
You just keep the change.
你刚做了什么
Hey, hey. What the hell did you just do?
见证了圣诞奇迹
Witnessed a Christmas miracle.
各位 平安夜前夜快乐
Merry Christmas Eve Eve everybody.
愿我们都拥抱幸福和温暖
May we all embrace the happiness and the warmth--
别碰火腿
Hands off the ham!
我们要等尤兰达的姐姐
We're waiting for Yolanda's sister.
跟往常一样 乔乔得隆重登场
As usual, Jojo has to make a big entrance.
如果她跟你差不多 登场当然隆"重"
If she looks like you, her entrance would have to be huge.
在等待的同时
While we wait,
我想谢谢加比为我们做了超棒的晚餐
I'd like to say thank you to Gabi for making a fantastic dinner,
谢谢你们帮我提前过节
and thank you to all of you guys for helping me celebrate early.
之后我就要离开和疯狂皮特去滑雪了
Before I leave for my annual ski trip with Crazy Pete.
知道吗
You know,
其实是我给疯狂皮特取了这个外号♥
I'm actually the one that gave Crazy Pete his nickname.
说来有趣
Funny story...
难以置信埃兰
Ugh! I can't believe Alan went
跟他父母上了光明节邮轮 还不带我
on a Hanukkah cruise with his parents without me.
如果船沉了怎么办
What if it goes down?
我在骗谁呢 那是犹太人的邮轮
Who am I kidding? It's a Jewish cruise.
根本不会沉
It doesn't go down.
很高兴我能和我的爱共度圣诞
I'm so glad I got to spend Christmas with the one I love...
我的包包
My purse.
瞧瞧我做的超棒晚餐
Look at this amazing meal I cooked.
最好的是 我令两个姐妹重聚
And best of all, I'm reuniting two sisters.
我就是圣诞小精灵
I am the Christmas whisperer.
幸好还有蛋奶酒
Thank God for eggnog.
然后皮特就摘下了海盗帽 对吧
And then Pete takes off his pirate hat, right?
我说 皮特 你简直是疯了吼
And I say, "Pete, you arrrgh crazy."
真好笑
Good one.
-讲得真好 -太逗了 乔什
剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表