剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表
I am so sorry.
杰克 我刚被婚礼开除了
Jake, I just got fired from the wedding,
现在我身无分文
And now all I have is no money
却有一千份非洁食小吃
and a thousand non-kosher appetizers.
这多棒
That's sweet!
你有小吃 我们有餐车
You have food-- we have a food truck!
今晚就带它出去遛遛吧
Let's take this baby for a spin tonight.
天啊 这主意好棒
Oh, my god. That's an amazing idea!
棒的是你
You're an amazing idea.
好吧
Oh, okay.
还记得你说我们
Remember how amazing you were
可以把小吃卖♥♥给一大堆人时
when you said we could sell my appetizers
我夸你好棒吗
to a whole bunch of people,
你却带我来个不见人影的公园
and then you took me to a park where there are no people?
某人是紧张了吗
Is somebody a little nervous?
加比 没事的
Gabi, it's all good.
我捕鲔船上认识的兄弟艾德
My buddy Ed from my tuna boat days
在附近有场小演出
is playing a small gig near here,
我保证大家看完了表演会饿的
and I'm sure people are gonna be hungry after his show.
小演出吗
A small gig?
我们可有一千份小吃要卖♥♥
We have a thousand appetizers to sell.
如果乔什是对的怎么办 我们的生意失败
I mean, what if Josh is right? What if our business fails
不再是生意伙伴了
and we're no longer business partners,
然后不再是任何伙伴
and then we're no longer any type of partners,
然后我们...我们...
and-- and then we... we're not a--
我真的很喜欢你
I am really into you.
是吗
You are?
还有...
And another thing...
天啊
Oh, my god.
你捕鲔船上认识的艾德是谁
Um... who is Ed from the tuna boat?
他姓希兰
Oh, his last name is Sheeran.
艾德·希兰吗
Ed Sheeran?
那个跟霉霉是闺蜜的格莱美提名歌♥手
The Grammy nominee who's best friends with Taylor Swift?
什么 我以为我才是他闺蜜呢
What? I thought I was his best friend.
乔尔 我是教堂唱诗班的尤兰达
Hi, Joel, this is Yolanda from church choir...
我周六有个小活动
I have this little event on Saturday,
在想你愿不愿...
and I was just wondering--
你老婆从昏迷中苏醒了吗
Oh, your wife came out of that coma?
恭喜你
Congrats.
永久性植物人个屁
Permanent vegetative state, my ass.
真是有爱
Isn't this cute?
加比和杰克给他们的餐车开了个推特账号♥
Gabi and Jake started a Twitter account for their food truck.
刚刚发了一张他俩和艾德·希兰的合影
They just tweeted a photo of Gabi, Jake, and Ed Sheeran.
"餐车超火爆 #上帝保佑
"We are killing it, hashtag blessed,
#快卖♥♥完了"
"Hashtag almost sold out."
你猜怎么着 尤兰达
Well, guess what, Yolanda?
"快卖♥♥完了"根本比不上...
"Almost sold out" Is a lot different than--
"#卖♥♥完了"
"Hashtag sold out."
谢谢
Thank you.
我们成功了
We did it!
警官 我们刚卖♥♥完了所有东西 抱歉
Hey, officer, we just sold out of everything. I'm sorry.
我也是 我错过了什么
Me, too. So, what did I miss?
天啊 有龙虾肉馅饼
Oh, my god. Lobster pot pies,
韩式肋排筒 培根奶酪通心粉棒
Korean short rib waffle cones, bacon mac and cheese pops,
你能想到的我们都有
You name it, we had it.
那你们有许可证吗
Did you happen to have a permit?
什么的许可
For what now?
营业许可 健康许可
Business permit, health permit,
-商业车辆驾照 -等等
- Commercial driver's license-- - Hold on!
稍等
One second.
-杰克 -没有
- Jake? - No.
-没有... -都没有
- No to... - All of those.
好吧 警官 我们可能有点...
Okay, um... officer, we may have a little--
女士 请把车钥匙给我
Ma'am, hand over the keys.
我们要拖走你们的车
We're towing your truck.
什么 不 杰克 想想办法啊
What? No! Jake, do something.
或许我们该找乔什
Um... maybe we should call Josh.
给 警官 我们关门了
Here you go, officer. Guess we're shut down.
-我们该打给... -关门了
- We should call-- - We're shut down!
艾略特 今天糟糕透了
Elliot , this is the worst day ever.
如果我给你张一千块的支票
If I give you a check for a thousand dollars,
你能闭嘴吗
can I not hear why?
我也想
Yeah, I wish.
埃兰坚持要补偿你为婚礼付出的劳动
Alan is insisting we pay you for the work you did on the wedding.
天啊 这太棒了
Oh, my god. This is amazing.
我可以赎回车子 给杰克一个惊喜
I can surprise Jake with the truck!
-我爱你 我爱你 -好恶心 好恶心
- I love you, I love you... - I have this, I hate this...
所以我才相信史提夫·汪达不是盲人
And that's why I'm convinced that Stevie Wonder can see!
总之 夏皮罗拉比
Anyway, Rabbi Shapiro...
您要能祝福我们就太好了
to get your blessing would be a real mitzvah.
再跟我说说你们的关系吧
So, tell me more about your relationship.
我觉得我们是注定要在一起的
I think that we're fated to be together.
他是我的伍迪·艾伦 我是他的宋宜
He's my Woody Allen, and I'm his Soon Yi.
我们喜欢笑 喜欢开玩笑
We laugh, we kid...
喜欢闭嘴
we stop.
你们平时会吵架吗
So, what are the areas of conflict in your relationship?
-吵架 -我们吗
- Conflict? - Us?
怎么会
As if.
我们唯一争吵的 就是谁更爱谁
The only thing we argue about is who loves the other more.
我们甚至会说完对方的...
We even finish each other's...
说完对方的...
We finish each other's...
就像您看见的 拉比 我们很幸福
So as you can see, Rabbi, we are a delight.
您会祝福我们吗
Do we have your blessing?
我觉得我们还得见一次面
I think that we are going to have to meet again,
然后再说吧
And then we'll see.
那就是有可能咯
So it's a maybe?
是再说吧
It's a we'll see.
句子
Sentences!
我们会说完对方的句子
We finish each other's sentences!
乔什 你看到加比没
Hey, Josh, have you seen Gabi?
怎么 你俩吵架了吗
Why? Did you guys have a fight?
事情很糟糕对不对 不是吧
Did something go horribly wrong? I hope not.
实际上 是的
Actually, something did.
加比不想让我说
Gabi didn't want me to say anything,
但我不想瞒着你
But I hate to keep secrets.
昨晚餐车被扣了
The truck got impounded last night,
因为我不知道还要申请许可
'cause I didn't know we had to get permits.
所以你们没有很成功吗
So, it wasn't a huge success?
对 是场惨败
No, dude. It was a fiasco.
果然
It was!
是吗 真替你惋惜
It was... and I feel horrible.
你看起来不像 怎么回事
You don't look like you do. What's the deal?
你还在生我花钱买♥♥餐车的气吗
Are you still mad 'cause I spent the money on the truck?
不 和餐车无关
No. It's not about the truck.
-我不在乎餐车 -那就是...
- I don't care about the truck. - So then it's...
加比吗 不是加比
Gabi? No. It's not about Gabi.
天啊
Oh, my god.
不敢相信我从没想到过
I can't believe I never thought about this.
-你是喜欢她吗 -什么
- Are you into her? - What?
我吗
Me?
你怎么会想到这上面
Where would you come up with something like that?
你刚才平白无故地说了她名字
Well, you just blurted out her name for no reason,
怪不得你会是这反应
which would explain the way you've been acting.
什么
What?
太荒唐了 什么
That is ridic-- what?
这下就说得通了
This is totally making sense.
所以你想把我送去老远的
That's why you wanted to send me across the country
烹饪学校 你想赶走我
to cooking school-- you wanted to get rid of me
因为你喜欢她
because you like her.
杰克 这...
Jake, that's...
好吧 你没胆承认是吗 我有
剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表