剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表
乔什
Hey Josh.
我俩都给你买♥♥了礼物
We each got you something
庆祝你新应用发布
to kick off the launch of your new app.
发布快乐
Appy-birthday!
你懂没 是发布日
Get it? App-y instead of happy?
是我想到的
I thought of it.
你们有谁送的是赞安诺吗
Do any of them happen to be a xanax?
我开玩笑而已 并没有
I'm just kidding. No, I'm not.
早上好
Good morning!
怎么了
What's... what's going on?
这是干什么
What's happening?
"干什么"吗
"What's happening?"
乔什今年发布的第一款新应用
The first new app Josh has released
还有半小时就要上线了
in a year is going live in 30 minutes.
为了让他在这能成就或者毁灭
And to distract him from this crucial moment
他事业的关键时刻别太紧张
that could make or break his career,
爱他的人们 送给了他礼物
The people that love him are giving him presents.
是啊 我知道是这事
Oh, yeah. I mean I know that's happening.
我是问还有其他事吗
I meant... you know, what's happening else?
没了
Nothing.
你要送他什么
What did you get him?
我...
I...
我要送... 不
I got him a-- oh no...
差点被你骗了
Ha ha, almost got me.
这是个惊喜
It's a surprise.
各位 你们不用送我东西的
Guys, you didn't have to get me anything.
很好 因为她显然没准备
Good, because she obviously didn't.
我准备了 实际上我的礼物很棒
Yes I did. In fact, my gift is so amazing,
还很私密 无法描述
And personal, and indescribable,
我就不描述了
I'm going to stop describing it.
拆我的 拆我的
Open mine! Open mine!
是最好的自行车架
It's a top of the line bike rack!
艾略特 你把我的两大爱好结合了
Elliot, you combined my two favorite things.
自行车和巨♥乳♥[架子] 击个掌
Bikes and racks. Up top!
我得承认 艾略特 我之前还怕
Well, I have to admit, Elliot, I was afraid
你的礼物比我有心思
that your gift would be better.
但没有哦
But it's not!
这是什么
What is-- what is this?
摇头娃娃啊
It's a bobblehead.
你的娃娃 我定做的
Of you! I had it made.
我该...
Where...
把这娃娃放哪啊
am I gonna put this bobblehead?
我太喜欢了
I love it.
真讨厌我的礼物还不来
I'm so mad that my gift isn't here yet.
你就好拆开了
So you can open it-- oh!
让我来看看运单
Let me check on the tracking.
不好
Yeah... oh no.
在...暴风雪地区有场暴风雪
There's a stupid snowstorm in the... snowstormy areas.
快看
Oh look.
上面说傍晚就能到了...吧
It says it's going to be here by late afteroon-ish.
我能先去吃午餐吗
Unrelated, can I take an early lunch?
莉莉廉价服装店
这礼物一定要特别
Okay. This gift has to be unique,
私密 还要少于我们在沙发缝找到的十二块钱
And personal, and less than the $12 we found in the couch.
一顶软呢帽怎么样
How about a fedora?
别学菲董
Nah, too Pharrell-y.
好吧 那...
All right, so...
马甲如何
how about a vest?
太艾略特风了
Too Elliot-y.
好吧
Okie-dokie... ooh!
送高领衫
a turtleneck.
又不是演哑剧
Too mime-y.
是吗 史蒂夫·乔布斯演哑剧吗
Really? Was Steve Jobs a mime?
可能吧
Maybe.
但他不是搞电脑的大人物吗
But wasn't he like a big huge computer guy?
没错 这是他的标志性衣服
Yes, and this was his signature shirt!
黑色的高领套头衫
A black mock turtleneck.
你真觉得乔什那么书呆
You really think Josh is that much of a nerd
只因为史蒂夫·乔布斯穿这个
that he's gonna like a black mock turtleneck
就也会喜欢黑色高领衫吗
just because Steve Jobs wore one?
-也是 -不不不 这很完美
- He probably-- - No no no! It's perfect!
多少钱
How much is it?
十五块
Fifteen dollars.
该死 钱不够
Dammit. We don't have enough.
有我小索在 谁敢原价卖♥♥给你
Well, you don't need enough when you got Li'l So so.
八块钱 不卖♥♥就算
Ahem, eight bucks. Take it or leave it.
那算了
Leave it.
别嘛 姑娘
Come on, chica.
这破衣服哪里值十五块
This crappy old shirt isn't worth $15.
我们肯定有办法的
There's gotta be something we can do.
那就再加七块
Add $7.
七块
That's this many.
拜托 莉莉
Please, Lily!
廉价莉莉
Frugal Lily.
廉价莉莉小姐
Miss Frugal Lily.
这是送我老板的 如果我不送他礼物
This is for my boss, and if I don't get him something,
可能会丢工作
I could lose my job.
好吗 我闺蜜现在又没工作
Okay? And my best friend isn't working right now,
我是家里唯一挣钱的人了
so I'm the only one working in the family.
这样吧亲爱的 便宜三块
Tell you what sweetheart, three dollars off
留个信箱地址就好
if you join the mailing list.
没问题
Okay.
不用谢
You're welcome.
应用已经上线一小时了
Okay, the app's been live for an hour now.
下载量如何
How are the numbers?
按我首席财务总监的话是
I believe the way my Chief Financial Officer
"天啊 怎么会"
put it was, "Oh god! Oh god! Why?"
结束了 艾略特 失败了
It's over, Elliot. It failed.
我看得出来你不高兴
I can see you're upset.
你想让我...
Would you like me to...
下载啊
Come on!
闭嘴
Oh, shut up.
你才闭嘴
You shut up.
我快疯了
I'm losing it.
没错 是的
Yeah. Ya are.
你没了优势 没了天赋
Losing your edge. Losing you talent.
你在业内没地位了
You're not relevant anymore.
够了
Enough.
废物
Loser!
不
Nope.
这么大的东西塞不进那小洞啊
Not easy fitting something so big through such a small hole.
他说道
That's what he said.
我这么妙语连珠 居然边上没人听
I come up with a zinger like that and no one's around to hear it.
还以为有钱人的垃圾会香一点
You would think rich people's trash would smell better.
我猜所以他们有的才是"臭钱"吧
I guess that's why they call 'em stinkin' rich.
我要把这些段子写下来
Damn, I got to start writing this stuff down.
怎么回事
What the hell?
是我送给乔什的摇头娃娃
That's the bobblehead I got for Josh.
那没良心的混...
That ungrateful son of a--
还好我没送他小狗
good thing I didn't go with the puppy.
猜猜你有什么
Guess what you got?
一个烂透了的应用吗
An app that's going nowhere?
猜猜还有什么
Guess what else?
那个没人相信我买♥♥了的礼物
The gift arrived that no one believed I got you!
到了 快拆开看看
It's here! Open it, open it, open it...
黑色高领衫
Black turtleneck.
就是史蒂夫·乔布斯穿的那种
It's the same kind that Steve Jobs wore.
送你是因为你让我想起了他
I got it because you remind me of him.
我怎么就跟乔布斯一样了
How am I like Steve Jobs?
他那么成功
Steve Jobs was successful.
剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表