剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表
这号♥码是谁
I don't know this number.
喂
Hello?
我是加比 你没必要装男声
It's Gabi, you don't have to use the fake voice.
我从中国回来了 玩得超开心
I'm back from China and I had an amazing time!
天啊 你什么毛病啊
Oh, my god, what is wrong with you?
我三周都没你的消息了
I haven't heard from you in three weeks!
对不起 但你知道
I'm sorry, but do you know
国际手♥机♥套餐要多少钱吗
how much international cell phone plans cost?
好几千呢 甚至都不能查看留言
Thousands! You can't even check your messages.
等等 你没查看留言吗
Wait a second, you never checked your messages?
没有 怎么了 你给我留了言吗
Uh, no. Why? Did you leave me one?
没有 但如果有人留言了 你什么时候会听到
No. Uh, but if someone did, when would you be hearing them?
我拿到行李后
Uh, when I get my luggage.
来接我吧 我得挂了
Come pick me up. I gotta go.
有个人说如果我带他的包过海关
This guy said I could borrow his phone
他就把电♥话♥借给我用
if I carried his bag through customs,
我刚看到了一个指示牌说不该这样做
and I just read a sign that said I should not do that.
这号♥码是谁
Don't know this number.
喂
Hello?
乔什 我是索菲亚
Josh, it's Sofia.
加比从中国回来了 她刚从机场给我打来电♥话♥
Gabi's back from China. She just called me from the airport,
她没有收到你的留言
and she never got your message.
什么
W-what?
她的手♥机♥一直关机
Her phone was off the whole time.
她没有拒绝你 只是没收到你的留言
Look, she didn't reject you, she just never got your message.
天啊 那她没必要听了
Oh my god, then she never has to hear it!
你为什么不想要她听
Why would you not want her to hear it?
因为我是个有羞耻心的人类吗
Because I'm a human being who can experience shame?
我一直都在绞尽脑汁
Look, I've been racking my brain
好让我们见面时
trying to figure out a way to make this less awkward
没那么尴尬 现在没那个必要了
when I see her, and now I don't have to.
有的 她有权利听那段留言
Yes, you do! She has a right to hear that message!
尴尬的长留言
That long, awkward message.
不 我们都翻篇了 一切都改变了
No. She's moved on, I've moved on, everything's changed.
你说"一切都改变了"是什么意思
What do you mean "everything's changed"?
两周纪念日愉快
Happy two-week anniversary.
那是谁
Who's that?
到底是谁
Who is that?
十五分钟后在机场见
I'll meet you at the airport in 15 minutes.
十六分钟后在机场见
I'll meet you at the airport in 16 minutes.
乔什 你得告诉她你的感受
Josh, you have to tell her how you feel.
我不用
No, I don't.
那是三周之前的事了
That was so three weeks ago.
反正她开机之后
But she's going to hear the message
也会听到那通留言啊
when she turns on her phone anyway.
我给她买♥♥部新手♥机♥的话就不会
Not if I get her a new phone.
怎么买♥♥啊
How's that gonna happen?
因为每个机场都有...
Because in every airport, there's a...
我爱美国
I love America.
索菲亚
Sofia!
欢迎回家 见到你真好
Welcome home! It's so good to see you!
我也是
You too!
虽然我会怀念方圆十英里内
Though I will miss being the only blonde
就我一个金发妞的感觉
in a 10-mile radius.
最近出了什么事 我错过了什么
So, what's going on? What did I miss?
没什么 大家都闭嘴
Nothing! Nothing, everybody shut up.
乔什 你好 你在这里干什么呢
Josh, hi! What are you doing here?
我们大家都在这里干什么呢
What are any of us doing here?
这个问题每天都困扰着我
Really, that's the question that haunts me every day.
感觉怎么样 这辈子最棒的时光
So, how was it? Best time of your life?
绝妙 超赞 精彩吗
Killer, awesome, amazing?
是啊 太完美了
Yes, it was absolutely perfect.
听见了吗 索菲亚
Hear that, Sofia?
听见了
Yes, I do.
是因为你喜欢库珀 还是中国
Perfect because you like Cooper, or China?
都有
Both.
不 选一个 必须选一个
No, pick one. You have to pick one.
好吧 那就是库珀
Uh, okay. Cooper then.
他很棒 性感自信
I mean, he's amazing. He's sexy, he's confident,
了解中国的一切
and he knows everything about China.
中国人还问他
Chinese people were asking him
哪里有最好吃的中餐
where to find the best Chinese food.
她的意思是 跟库珀在一起很开心
What she's saying is she's happy with Cooper.
所以没什么好说的了 除了...
So, there's nothing left to say except, shwah!
一台新手♥机♥
A new phone?
你为什么要买♥♥ 我的就在这里
Why'd you do that? I have mine right here.
你没必要开机的 没必要
You don't have to turn that on, no.
为什么
Why not?
你离开的时候
While you were gone,
有一种手♥机♥病毒席卷了全国
there was a phone virus that swept the country.
各地人们都面对面的交谈 可怕极了
People everywhere were talking face-to-face. It was horrible.
但是别担心
But, hey, no worries.
我会把你旧手♥机♥上的东西
I'll just transfer the stuff
传到新手♥机♥上
from your old phone to your new phone.
你明天来上班的时候来拿吧
You can grab it tomorrow when you come to work,
还可以跟吉莉见个面
and then you can meet Jilly.
吉莉 你养了只猫吗
Jilly! Aww, did you get a kitty?
不 我有了个女朋友
No. I got a girlfriend.
真快啊
That was fast.
我和吉莉之前在技术大会上就认识了
No, me and Jilly met a while ago at this tech conference,
这让她显得有点书呆
which makes her sound kind of nerdy,
但其实不是 她超级聪明
but she's not, she's just super smart,
超级性感 我提到她是选美冠军了吗
and like, really hot. Did I mention she's a beauty queen?
总之 她发现我和卡洛琳分手了
Anyway, she found out me and Caroline broke up,
就给我发了一条脸书消息 其他的都是历史了
and she sent me this Facebook message, and the rest is history.
瞧瞧 我们都好幸福啊
Well, would you look at that, we are all so happy!
就是啊 你有库珀 我有吉莉
I know, right? Like, you have Cooper, I have Jilly,
-索菲亚有... -新手♥机♥
- Sofia has-- - A new phone.
只要你调到静音[保密]
As long as you keep it on silent.
他是这样让头发竖起来的啊
Oh, so that's how he gets his hair to stand on end.
我还以为他只用看见镜子里自己的裸体呢
I figured he just looked at himself in the mirror naked.
顺便说一句 尤兰达 我一直想谢谢你
By the way, Yolanda, I've been meaning to thank you.
谢什么
For what?
没穿裙子
Not wearing a skirt.
好了 搞定
All right, done.
我刚把加比旧手♥机♥里的
I just transferred everything
一切东西传到了我的电脑上
from Gabi's old phone onto my laptop,
然后传到了她的新手♥机♥上
then loaded it onto her new phone.
除了那段尴尬的留言 现在没人会听到了
Except that awkward message, which now no one will hear.
我取消婚礼之后
After I called off my wedding,
想见的人是你 加比
you're the one I wanted to see, Gabi.
我甚至去你家 拿着玫瑰跑上逃生梯
I even drove to your house climbed up your fire escape with roses
重现《风月俏佳人》里的情景
to Pretty Woman you.
现在没人会听见了
Now, no one will hear it.
帅气的擦窗工来了
Ooh, here comes that fine window washer.
他任何时候都能来"擦"我
He can squeegee me any day.
拜托 搞得好像你有机会似的
Please, like you have a chance.
这楼里一半的女性都想被他"擦"
Half the women in the building want to get "squeegeed" by him.
滚粗
Get out.
你好
Hi!
你真性感
You are hot.
大家好
Hey, guys!
我从中国回来了 心情好到飞起了
Back from China, never looked finah.
还以为你一去不复返了呢 亲爱的
Seems like you've been gone forever, baby!
真的吗 我已经觉得你回来得太久了
Really? It already seems like you've been back forever.
中国之旅如何
So, how was your trip?
中国太棒了 无论走到哪里
China was amazing! Everywhere we went,
我们都得到了贵族般的礼遇
they treated us like royalty.
他们都以为我是凯莉·安德伍德
Of course, they all thought I was Carrie Underwood.
美国著名乡村歌♥手
剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表