剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表
Oh, okay.
我要回厨房♥了
Well, I'm gonna head back to the kitchen.
我爱你
I love you.
好吧 先说清楚...
Okay, just to clarify--
你是在跟我说话还是跟三明治
are you speaking to me or the sandwich?
加比 我一直在等合适的机会
Gabi, I've been waiting for the right time
跟你说 现在好像不太合适
to tell you this. Not sure this is it.
但我爱你
But I love you.
你笑什么
Why are you laughing?
我不知道该说什么
I don't know what to say.
不如说
How about,
"我也爱你 乔什"
"I love you too, Josh"?
抱歉 抱歉
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
我真的受宠若惊
That's super sweet and super flattering.
所以我要说 谢谢你
So I'm going to say thank you
然后回厨房♥了
and head back to the kitchen.
享受你的午餐吧
So enjoy your lunch.
好吧 我现在又想了一下
Okay, now that I had a moment to think about it,
你这话怎么冒出来的
quick question, where the hell did that come from?
突然平白无故的
I mean, suddenly, out of the clear blue,
你就跟我说了这话吗 干嘛选现在
you tell me something like that? I mean, why now?
为什么是现在
Why now?
当然了
Of course.
因为我和库珀在一起 让你要疯了
'Cause I'm with Cooper. And it's driving you crazy
因为你那么好胜
Because you're so competitive.
对你来说 我就是个荣誉奖杯
To you, I'm just a trophy to win.
你猜怎么着 我才不是奖
Well, guess what. I'm no prize.
好吧 我是奖
Okay, all right, I am a prize,
但不是你的奖
but not yours.
享受你的午餐吧
Enjoy your lunch.
你好大的胆子 知道吗
I mean, how dare you, you know?
我现在那么幸福
I'm happier than I've ever been.
你却说了这话
And you say something like this
想来扰乱我脑子 你猜怎么着
to try and mess with my head. Well, guess what.
我脑子才不乱 实际上 无比清醒
My head is not messed. In fact, it's clearer than ever.
我爱库珀
I love Cooper.
还以为她又要回来
Hmm, thought she was coming back.
天啊 索菲亚 我今天这班上得真疯狂
Oh my god, Sofia, I had the craziest day at work.
我给乔什午餐做了三明治
I brought Josh in a sandwich for lunch
接着突然之间 他说"我爱你"
and then all of a sudden he said "I love you."
太好了
Yes!
的确很疯狂哈
That is a crazy day at work.
你一定震惊到了 他提了我名字吗
You must have been totally shocked. Did my name come up?
没有 为什么要提你
No. Why would your name come up?
因为我是你闺蜜 你什么都告诉我
Because I'm your best friend and you tell me everything,
所以告诉我吧
so tell me everything.
好吧 你不会相信的
Okay, you're never gonna believe this,
但他跟我说他爱我 我什么感觉都没有
but when he told me that he loved me, I felt nothing.
-没有吗 -没有
- Nothing? - Nothing.
你知道没感觉感觉有多好吗
Do you know how good it felt to feel nothing?
你知道我原来多喜欢他的
I mean, you know how into him I was.
但现在没感觉了 真的没了 我爱库珀
But now it's gone. It's totally gone. I love Cooper.
天啊 我解放了
Oh my god, I'm off the hook.
我们解放了 你解放了
We're off the hook. You're off the hook.
这事算完了
This is off the hook!
好了 我去换衣服准备和我爱的男人
Okay, I'm gonna go change to have dinner with the man I love--
库珀吃晚餐 不是乔什哦
Cooper, not Josh. Yay!
耶
Hell yay!
这些是给我的吗
Oh, are those for me?
不 是给加比的
No, they're for Gabi,
因为你比我今晚跟她摊牌乔什的事
because you're making me tell her about Josh tonight.
这花该给我
Well, they should be for me,
因为我有好消息告诉你
because I'm about to tell you some great news.
你今晚不用跟她摊牌了
You don't have to tell her about Josh tonight.
你问为什么吗
Oh, why, you ask?
因为今天
Because today
乔什说自己爱她 是不是好棒
he told her he loves her. Isn't that great?
怎么就棒了
How is that great?
说实话 这简直让我想砸墙
Honestly, that makes me want to punch a wall.
好吧 淡定 硬汉
Okay, calm down, macho.
我不是没见过你的宠物小精灵牙刷
I've seen your pokemon toothbrush.
好棒是因为 首先
Look, it's great because, first of all,
她不爱他 爱的是你
she doesn't love him. She loves you.
其次 我们不用告诉她了
And second of all, we don't gotta tell her.
我们不用告诉...
We don't have to tell--
我们不用告诉她了
We don't have to tell her!
没错 但你再喊的话 就要了
Yeah, but if you keep screaming it, we will.
抱歉 这真不错
Sorry, sorry. This is great.
如果秘密不再是秘密
If the secret is no longer a secret,
我们就不用瞒着她了
we're not keeping anything from her.
该做的事做完了 我们不用告诉她
The right thing got done, and we didn't have to tell her.
-简直是大礼 -简直是大礼
- It's like a gift. - It is like a gift.
比那个破熊好多了
And so much better than that stupid bear.
乔什 你在这干什么 吓死我了
Josh, what are you doing here? You scared me half to death.
我一直在想今天下午的事
Look, I've been thinking about what happened this afternoon.
-我们要谈谈 -不 该说的我都说了
- We need to talk. - No, I said everything I needed to say already.
库珀正在那睡觉呢 你得走了
Cooper is sleeping right there. You need to go.
真是神经
The nerve of this guy.
给
Here you go.
天啊
Oh my god.
这是个梦 我在做梦
This is a dream. I'm dreaming.
为什么我会梦到乔什
Why am I dreaming about Josh?
因为你对我有感觉
'Cause you have feelings for me.
不 我没有
No, I don't.
你得走了 我对你没感觉
You have to leave. I don't have feelings for you.
我爱库珀
I love Cooper.
-你真想让我走吗 -是的
- Do you really want me to leave? - Yes.
就说了你爱我
Told you you loved me.
不 我不想你在这 你走
No, I don't want you here. You have to leave.
真的吗
Really?
那你为什么都要吻我了
Then why are you about to kiss me?
怎么 着火了吗 小丑来了吗
What? Is there fire? Are there clowns?
不 我刚做了个噩梦
No, I-- I just had a bad dream.
什么梦 你想说说吗
What happened? You want to talk about it?
不 没事
No, I'm good.
没事
I'm good.
看招牌的效果多好
Look how great the sign turned out.
我们现在正式变成 "我唱吗
We are now officially the "Me sing?
我不会唱 好吧"KTV了
I could never. Ok!" Karaoke bar.
够了 你这假惺惺的欢呼是怎么回事
Okay, enough. What's with all the fake yays?
简直像跟我第一任男友嘿♥咻♥
It's like sex with my first boyfriend.
我就是担心
I'm just concerned.
要么KTV倒了 你伤心
Either the bar fails and you're sad,
要么很成功
or it succeeds,
你就成KTV老板了
and then you own a karaoke bar.
别怕
Fear not.
这KTV会很火爆的
This bar shall flourish.
看到没 我说了老天眷顾我吧
See? Told you I was one of the chosen people.
小库 灯光都接好了吗
Hey, Coopy, are the lights all hooked up?
是的 你们准备好示范了吗
Yep. You guys ready for a demo?
-烧钱啊 -像彩虹一样
- Expensive. - It's like a rainbow.
美死了
I'm dying.
好了 我要出去拿点东西
Okay, I gotta run out and grab a few things.
你想让我买♥♥几个迪厅的灯球吗
Oh, hey, you want me to pick up a couple of disco balls?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
埃兰 我就是担心你会亏本
Alan, I'm just worried you'll lose all your money.
艾略特 这是我成真的梦想
Elliot, this is my dream and it's happening.
船已经离港了
The boat's leaving the dock.
你要么跟我再见 要么跳上来一起划
You can either wave goodbye or get in the boat and help me row.
居然是手划船吗
Ugh, it's a rowboat?
好吧 但你来划
剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表