剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表
doesn't mean you can go behind my back
和我弟弟约会 这样不对
and date my brother. It's not okay.
说真的 索菲亚
Seriously, Sofia...
-不是你想的那样 -好 那是什么样
- It's not what you think! - Okay, then what is it?
知道吗
You know what?
这让我好紧张
This is stressing me out.
你们家周围有甜甜圈店吗
Is there a donut shop around here?
难以置信
I can't believe you.
说真的 索菲亚 我不知道你为什么生气
Seriously, Sofia, I don't understand what your problem is.
如果班吉是我在酒吧遇见的
I mean, if I met Benji at a bar...
你肯定鼓励我去追
you'd totally tell me to go for it.
他那么性感
I mean, he's hot...
闻起来香喷喷 我好想咬...
He smells good, and I want to bite his--
你看吧 就是这样
See! See, it's happening already.
我就不想听到这话 加比
This is exactly what I didn't want to hear, Gabi.
我们分享一切秘密
We share everything
但我不想听到我弟弟的...
and I don't want to hear about my brother's...
一切
everything.
我不会说一切的
I'm not gonna tell you everything.
我保证 除了我觉得他好性感
I promise, except I think he's so hot!
加比 你看谁都是真命天子
God, Gabi, with you everybody's the one.
乔什是 库珀是
Josh is the one, Cooper's the one.
-现在班吉也是了吗 -你也觉得吗
- now Benji is the one? - So you see it, too?
天啊
Oh, my god!
否则都那么多年了 他怎么
Why else would he come back into my life
又回到我人生里
after all of these years?
他来看姐姐啊
To visit his sister!
说真的 加比
Seriously, Gabi,
你毁了自己的一切感情
you screw up every single relationship you're in.
还想毁了我们的吗
Are you willing to screw up ours?
真的吗 我和你弟弟约会
Really? You think me dating your brother
会毁了我们的友情吗
is gonna screw up our relationship?
-没错 -那我们就来实践一下好了
- Yes! - Well, I think it's time we test that theory out!
-这比我想得顺利多了 -没错
- This is going better than I expected! - Yeah!
我还真能塞
I can really pack 'em in!
这话可别大声说
Be careful how loud you say that.
看看这些帅哥们
Check out all these hotties.
这派对太棒了
This is the best party ever!
不过好奇怪
But it's weird...
都没看见我的朋友
I haven't seen any of my friends.
他们在 就在这
No, they're here. They're around.
没错 谁会错过
Yeah, no one wanted to miss the chance
和旧金山最帅单身汉派对的机会呢
to party with San Francisco's... sexiest bachelor.
说太对了
No, they didn't.
容我失陪一下
Now if you'll excuse me...
老娘要来个壮汉下酒
mama needs a stiff one... and a drink!
尤兰达
Oh! Yolanda...
-你在这里 -加比 你怎么来了
- There you are! - Gabi, what are you doing here?
我真的需要再听听你的建议
I really need to talk to you. I need your advice again.
索菲亚和我为跟班吉约会大吵了一架
Sofia and I got in a huge fight about me going out with Benji,
她觉得这会毁了我们的友情
because she thinks it's gonna ruin our friendship.
我觉得这不公平
And I really don't think that's fair
班吉或许就是我真命天子呢
because I think Benji could be the one!
真可惜
That's a shame!
为什么
Why?
-班吉 -加比
- Benji. - Gabi?
怎么回事
What's going on?
-我是同志 -我猜到了
- I'm gay. - I gathered.
之前我就想告诉你 但真的很难开口
I tried telling you earlier, but it was really hard
我猜我误导你了
and somehow I guess I led you on.
因为你跟我约会
By inviting me on a date!
我没说过那是"约会"
I never called it a "date."
只是说"你想跟我出去吗"
I called it a "wanna come with me?"
是啊 真是一点也不会误会
Oh, yeah! I don't know how that could be confusing.
那是我第一次工作聚会 我没有熟人
It was my first work party and I didn't know anyone.
想跟能让我安心相处的人一起去
I wanted to go with someone I was comfortable with.
你就像是我姐姐
You're like a big sister to me.
真是越来越棒了
Yeah. This just keeps getting better and better.
加比
Gabi...
抱歉我误导了你
I'm sorry I gave you the wrong impression.
只是我还没跟任何人出柜
I'm just not out to anyone yet.
这很难 我们家是虔诚的天主教♥徒♥
It's not easy. We were raised strict Catholics.
索菲亚还是处♥女♥呢
Sofia's still a virgin.
是啊
Yeah, well...
你家真是太多秘密了
so many secrets in this family.
知道吗 你说得对
You know what? You're right...
我受够这些秘密了
and I'm sick of them!
我今晚就跟索菲亚出柜
I'm telling Sofia tonight.
是该这样
As-- as you should.
不过等到我跟她说
But right after I tell her that
我觉得不该重色轻友以后
my friendship with her is more important than you.
行了 少来
Oh, come on. Don't be so hurt.
你刚才还说把我当姐姐
Okay? You just called me your big sister when...
姐的分明是你
you're the big sister.
加比 为什么
Gabi, come on!
我既然出了柜 肯定要让我姐姐知道
Now that it's out. I want my sister to know.
我不想再等了
I mean, I can't wait any longer.
是吗 班吉
Really, Benji?
因为你要知道 到现在为止
Because you know, up until this very moment
你在柜里藏了那么久
you were so far in the closet...
都能拍《纳尼亚传奇》了
you were in Narnia.
干什么
What happened?
我跑了好多甜甜圈店
Well, I was running from donut shop to donut shop
找班吉 然后突然想到
trying to find Benji, you know, when it hit me...
他是不是真命天子才不重要
it doesn't matter if he's the one.
谁在乎这个
Who cares about that?
重要的是你 你才是那个人
You know what does matter? You. You're the one.
我现在没心情跟你抱
Yeah, I'm not really feeling the hug yet.
是吗 我想抱呢
Aren't you? 'Cause I am.
怎么回事
What's going on?
就是我爱你啊
What's going on is I love you.
好吗 我不会让男人破坏我们友谊的
Okay? And I would never let a guy jeopardize our friendship.
而且说实话 他肯定还会变胖
And let's face it, you know, he's gonna get fat again.
加比
Gabi...
你跟班吉说了吗
have you told Benji yet?
说了 那真的是...
I have. Yeah. And it was seriously...
我♥干♥过最艰难的事之一了
one of the hardest things I've ever had to do.
但你明白 我得跟他直说
But, you know, I had to be straight with him.
只是希望他也能变直...
I just wish he would've been straight for me--
跟我直说 真艰难
with me. It was hard.
谢谢你 你真的听进了我的话
Well, thank you. I really feel like you heard me
尊重了我 谢谢
and respected me and I appreciate that.
-现在我想跟你抱抱了 -好棒
- I will now accept that hug. - Oh, yay.
幸亏班吉人好
You know, it's a good thing that
聪明 长得又帅
Benji is sweet and smart and good looking...
-他会找到其他女生的 -他才不会...
- he'll find another girl. - Ah, he won't...
单身很久呢
...be alone for long.
你好 班吉
Oh, hey, Benji.
你跟她说了你选的是她吗
So, did you tell you chose her over me?
是的 才说完 你来太早了
I did. Barely. You're cutting it a little close.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
非常好
I'm surprisingly okay.
不过我们还是坐下吧
But let's sit down.
我有话跟你说
I have something to tell you.
什么
What?
天啊 是什么 你吓到我了
Oh, my god. What is it? You're scaring me.
爸爸妈妈还好吗
Are mom and dad okay?
暂时还好
For now.
不过等我跟他们出柜以后吧
But wait until I tell them I'm gay.
-什么 -什么
- What? - What?
天啊 真是没想到
剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表