剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表
你跟乔什怎么样了
but how did everything go with Josh?
他吻了他的心理医生
He kissed his therapist.
我去不成这次约会了 对吗
I'm not going on this date, am I?
好吧
Okay.
告诉我吧 发生了什么
Tell me everything. What happened?
他吻了他的心理医生 这就够了
He kissed his therapist. The end. Nothing else matters.
所以你又那样一生气就跳脚
So, you did that thing where you get really mad
不给别人解释的机会 自己夺门而出吗
and don't let anybody talk and then you stormed out.
是的 就是这样
Yup, I did.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我在家里"去卡明斯基化"过
I have de-Kaminskied this apartment,
"再卡明斯基化过"
I have re-Kaminskied this apartment,
现在 我要"再去卡明斯基化"
and now, I am re-de-Kaminski-ing it.
我发誓 索菲亚 这是最后一次
I swear, Sofia, this is the last time.
你这话两天也前说过
That's what you said two days ago.
加比 我明白乔什吻他的心理医生
Gabi, look, I realize that Josh kissing his therapist
确实是背叛
is a complete betrayal,
你也有权发火 但是...
and you have every right to be furious, but--
不 没有"但是"
No! No buts!
只要说"但是" 就说明你站在他那边
As soon as you say "But," that means you're taking his side.
-我只想说 -说"我只想说"
- All I'm saying-- - Saying "All I'm saying"
也是站在他那边
is taking his side too.
你去约会吧 好吗
Listen, just go on your date, okay?
我还没准备好冷静谈论这件事
I'm not ready to talk calmly about this.
我太愤怒了 我不想被你说服
I am so pissed, and I don't want you to talk me out of it.
-好吧 你自己静静 -谢谢
- Fine. I will leave you alone. - Thank you.
-我能再说一句吗 -不能
- Can I just say one more thing? - No.
你已经找到了你的真命天子
You have found your one in a million guy.
我愿意付出任何代价来找到我的
I would give anything to know who mine is.
如果我找到了 我绝不会放手
And if I ever found him, I'd never let him go.
我不是在告诉你该怎么做
And hey, this is in no way me telling you what to do,
但是以防万一 这是我的唇彩
but just in case, here's my lip gloss.
谢谢
Thank you.
天呐 你怎么在这
Oh, my god, what are you doing here?
跟你一起去悉尼
Coming with you to Sydney!
天呐 这真是大错特错
Oh god, this is a huge mistake.
我不知道我在想什么
I don't know what I was thinking
居然买♥♥了机票想给你惊喜
buying a ticket to surprise you.
我做事从不会不经大脑
I never do anything spontaneous.
现在我知道为什么了
Now I know why!
-我走了 -等等
- I'm gonna go. - Wait.
加比跟我分手了
Gabi and I are over.
她知道了我们接过吻 然后彻底结束了
She found out about our kiss and ended things for good.
你还好吗
You okay?
不太好
Not really.
想聊聊吗
Wanna talk about it?
好了
Okay...
撩人粉唇 搞定
Poppin' Pink lips. Check.
好戏开始了
Here goes everything.
好了
Okay.
难以置信
I can't get over it.
你们说这些都是假的吗
You're telling me this whole thing is fake?
是的 是模拟飞行
Yes. It's a simulation.
这是时下最有效的治疗技术
It's the latest and most intensive therapeutic technique available
来帮助人们克服飞行恐惧
to help people get over their fear of flying.
而且很贵 但是你值得 尤尤
And it was very expensive, but you're worth it, Fro-Yo.
真不敢相信你们还让我打包了行李
I can't believe you made me pack my bags too.
这也是流程的一部分
It's all part of the process.
所以这里的每个人 都跟我一样怕坐飞机吗
So everyone on here is afraid of flying, just like me?
也不是所有人
Not all of them.
有一些是演员
A few of them are actors.
为了效果更逼真
You know, to make it seem real.
厉害 他们演得可真像
Well, damn. They really go all out.
什么声音
What's that?
飞机起飞了吗
Have they started the plane?
不 不
No, no, no.
只是音效
It's just a sound effect.
好了尤兰达 该吃假安定了
Okay, Yolanda, time for your fake Valium.
这一切太真实了
This all seems so real.
等着瞧吧 他们把夏威夷弄得更真实
Wait'll you see how real they make Hawaii look.
剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表