剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表
Man wasn't made to dance for more than 10 minutes.
这种庆典该有能坐的地方
Celebrations should have places to sit.
面对现实吧
Let's face it,
我们老了
we're old.
没错
Yes.
但是 本着骄傲的精神
But, in the spirit of pride,
我们要展现真实的自己
let's be honest about who we are.
我们老了 累了 你们接受吧
We're old! We're tired! Get used to it!
老了才不好 干什么都很难
It doesn't get any better! It gets harder!
我染头发
I dye my hair!
我戴假发
I buy mine!
-乔什 -怎么了
- Hi, Josh. - Hey, what's up?
没有 没什么
Nothing! Nothing's up.
真是噩梦
What a nightmare.
还用说
Tell me about it.
这周末本该很棒的
This weekend was supposed to be so great.
结果成了灾难
It turned into a disaster.
-没错 -绝对的
- I hear you. - Totally get it.
我从没觉得自己这么赤♥裸♥又脆弱过
I have never felt so naked and exposed.
还有伤心
And sad.
孤独
And alone.
就像是你以为知道自己在做什么
It's like you think you know what you're doing.
计划好了一切
You got it all planned out.
对 你知道计划不是坏事
Yeah, but you know there's nothing wrong with planning.
有计划是好的
Planning can be good.
然后凭空出现了个东西
And then something pops up out of nowhere
让你猝不及防
and takes you completely by surprise.
但惊喜也没什么不对
But there's nothing wrong with surprises.
惊喜可以很有趣
You know, surprises can be fun.
但你知道什么很棒吗
But, hey, you know what's great?
能回到家
Being able to come home
跟让你觉得舒心的人在一起
and be with people who make you feel good.
我好想你
Oh, I missed you so much!
我更想你
I missed you more!
我才离开三小时啊
I've only been gone like three hours.
我好爱你
I love you so much!
我更爱你
I love you more!
这样真好
This is nice.
很鼓舞人心
This is uplifting.
可能有点太鼓舞了
Maybe a little too uplifting.
别又来啊 别又来
Not again, not again, not again...
艾略特 我的演讲彻底失败了
Elliot, my speech was a complete failure.
演讲是失败
Your speech was,
但你的神曲可成功了
But your song's a raging success.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
作为你的公♥关♥ 我自己动手
As your publicist, I took matters into my own hands
扭转了局面
to get in front of the story.
大家好 我是乔什·卡明斯基
Hi, I'm Josh Kaminski.
我们如何衡量成功
How do we measure success?
它很困难 困难 困难
Well, it's hard, hard, hard.
真的很困难 希望它没这么难
Really hard. I wish it wasn't hard,
但就是难
but it is.
生活中 你要自己动手 动手
In life, you have to be hands on, hands on,
你要自己动手 动手
you have to be hands on, hands on.
这真棒 你一定忙了很久吧
I mean, that's really good. That must've taken you forever.
没错 可困难了
Yeah. It was really hard.
剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表