剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表
重装你的办公室
yet generous fee?
没说过
Uh... no.
这家伙居然骗我
Oy, I can't believe that man.
真是太尴尬了
This is so embarrassing.
很不好意思...
I'm horrified...
就跟你每次走进
like you must be
这装潢恐怖的办公室的感受一样
every time you walk into this hellhole of an office.
你没事吧
You okay?
埃兰...你看过心理医生吗
Alan... have you ever been in therapy?
拜托 我是个犹太人 基佬
Please. I'm Jewish, gay,
还目击过一起谋杀案
and I witnessed a murder.
还不如问我有没有停止过接受心理治疗
Better question is have I ever been out of therapy.
好吧 我想跟你说件事
Okay. I want to talk to you about something,
但你得保证不告诉别人
but you have to promise not to say anything to anyone.
我不会说出去的[没东西会离开这]
Nothing leaves this room...
除了这些奇丑无比的皮橄榄球头盔 上帝保佑
other than those hideous leather football helmets, God willing.
好吧 是这样...
Okay, so...
我刚做的梦 是个有关我心理医生的...
The dream I was having, was a sex dream...
春梦
about my therapist.
真的吗
Seriously?
没什么好大惊小怪的
That's nothing to worry about.
在我的春梦里有我妈妈 拉比还有你
I've had sex dreams about my mother, my rabbi, you,
而且你们仨是在同一个梦里
and that was all in one dream.
好吧 但关键在于我去看心理医生
Yeah, but the whole point of me going to therapy
是为了治疗对加比的承诺问题
was to fix my commitment issues with Gabi.
加比才是我喜欢的人
Gabi's the one I want.
我不想爱上朗兹医生
I don't want to start falling for Dr. Rounds.
我的妈呀
Oh, bubala please.
你不是爱上她了 这叫做移情
You're not falling for her. It's called transference.
你对加比的感情 被投射到了你的医生身上
Your feelings for Gabi are being projected onto your doctor.
这是治疗过程的一部分
It's all part of the process.
-是吗 -是的
- It is? - Yes.
这是很自然的
It's totally natural.
不像这些复合地板
Unlike this laminate flooring,
拜托 你可是个百万富翁
which, hello, you're a millionaire.
那我应该怎么做呢
So what do I do about it?
这就是你付钱看心理医生的原因所在
This is the whole reason you're paying a therapist.
你得把你做的梦告诉她
You have to tell her about your dream.
那太尴尬了
Oh, it's so embarrassing.
乔舒亚
Joshua.
好吧 我告诉她
Fine, I'll tell her.
你有什么要跟我说的吗
And anything you want to tell me?
你被聘用了
You're hired.
什么 我来设计吗
What? Me design?
真没想到 好的
I could never. Okay.
加比 今晚真美妙
Gabi, tonight was amazing.
你那么美 我那么帅
You're amazing. I'm amazing.
是啊 发生了太多不可思议的事情
Yes, so many things are amazing.
好了 晚安
Well, good night.
我知道那是句暗号♥
I know what that's code for.
意思是"尽情蹂躏我吧 康拉德"
"Break me off a piece of that Conrad."
不 不是暗号♥ 晚安
No. No codes here. Good night.
你要做什么
What are you doin'?
进来喝杯"饮料"
Coming in for a "drink."
我想告诉你 我不是那种
And just so you know, I'm not one of those guys
拔屌♥无情的人
who ditches right after.
我是会拥你共眠的人
I'm a primo cuddler.
你很快就会知道的 小勺子
You'll find that out soon, Little Spoon.
够了 好吗
Enough, okay?
我一直试图保持友好 但你太恶心了
I've been trying to be nice, but you're gross.
请你离开
You need to leave.
等等 你在拒绝我吗
Wait, you're rejecting me?
你在个人资料里拼错了两次"你的"这个词
You used the wrong spelling of "your" twice in your profile,
但我仍旧觉得
but I still thought,
"给这个可爱的傻姑娘一次机会吧"
"Hey, let's give the cute, dumb girl a chance."
我傻 你才傻
Me dumb? You dumb!
那道你嫌太凉退回去的汤就叫凉菜汤
That soup you sent back for being too cold was gazpacho!
你根本不是个吃货
You're not a foodie at all!
我猜你在所有的交♥友♥网♥站上都注册了账号♥
I bet you just go on every dating website there is.
没错 这叫作广撒网 小傻瓜
Uh, yeah. It's called a numbers game, dummy.
-再也不见 -永不再见
- See you never! - See you never-er!
天呐 真想大叫一场
Oh, my God, I could scream!
怎么了 怎么了
What? What? What?
-我们中了 -什么
- We just won! - What?!
天呐 我们中了五亿美金吗
Oh, my God, we won $500 million?
没 我们只中了五个数字
No! We only got five of the numbers!
那我们为什么要跳呢
So why are we jumping?!
因为我们仍中了五十万
Because we still won $500,000!
天呐 我也该穿运动文胸的
Oh, my God! I should have worn a sports bra too.
彩票在哪
So where's the ticket?
把彩票拿出来
Get the freaking ticket!
淡定 好吗
Relax, okay?
彩票在...这里
It's right... here.
天呐 天呐
Oh, my God, oh, my God...
天呐 天呐 天呐 天呐
Oh, my God, oh, my God, oh, my God, oh, my God!
-怎么了 -我把彩票放在牛仔外套里了
- What, what, what? - I put the ticket in the jean jacket
而外套不见了
and now the jacket's not here!
外套不见了
The jacket's not here!
你此刻的表情太好笑了
The look on your faces right now is so great
事情是这样的 我拿了索菲亚的牛仔外套
because what happened was I was going on my date with Conrad
穿着去和康拉德约会
and I borrowed Sofia's jean jacket instead,
所以外套现在就穿在我身上
and that's why I'm wearing it right now.
我身上没有外套 对吗
I'm not wearing it, am I?
康拉德还是不接我电♥话♥
Okay, Conrad's still not picking up
语♥音♥信箱也满了
and his voice mail's full.
他不接 是因为他讨厌你
And he's not answering because he hates you.
我讨厌你 所有人都讨厌你
I hate you. Everybody hates you.
都是你的错
This is all your fault.
好吧 我是把外套忘在他车上了
Okay, yes, I left the jacket in his car.
但我想说 谁会把彩票藏在外套里啊
But in my defense, who hides a lottery ticket in a jacket?
谁会穿牛仔外套赴第一次约会 瑞芭
Who wears a jean jacket on a first date, Reba?
著名乡村女歌♥手瑞芭·麦肯泰尔
乡村歌♥手常穿牛仔外套
当时外面在下雨
Hey! It was raining!
我就找了件手边最丑的外套
I just found the ugliest jacket I could find!
你说它"丑"吗 我告诉你什么叫丑
Oh, "Ugly"? "Ugly"? Let me tell you something about ugly,
-你这个偷外套的贼 -不
- you jacket thief! - No, let me...
别吵了 你们这群泼妇
Stop it, you cackling bitches!
这不是我的错 好吗
Listen, this is not my fault, okay?
你们知道是谁的错吗
You know whose fault it is?
是乔什
Josh's.
要不是他有承诺问题
If he didn't have his commitment issues,
逼着我开始约会
which forced me to start dating,
我才不会去见康拉德
I never would have met Conrad
才不会去穿索菲亚那件丑外套
and I never would have had to wear Sofia's ugly jacket.
没错 就是乔什的错
Boom! Josh's fault!
不是我的错
It's not my fault!
那叫移情
It's called transference!
埃兰说了什么...事吗
Did Alan say some... thing?
你们在说什么
What you guys talking about?
有人丢了彩票
Somebody lost a lottery ticket.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
早餐
Breakfast.
我想在办公室吃早餐
I want to have breakfast in my office.
你能帮我把司康转移到办公室去吗
Can you please transference those scones into my office?
放下司康 拿起手♥机♥
Drop the scone and pick up your phone.
好吧 但是我不明白为什么
Okay, fine. But I don't know why
我都给他打了一千次了 你们还认为他会
you think after I called him a thousand times he's just
-突然接起来 -喂
- suddenly gonna pick up. - Hello?
康拉德
Conrad!
我收到你的四十条短♥信♥
Hey, I got your 40 messages.
剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表