剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表
额 我还有些龙舌兰酒 你想喝点什么
Uh, I also have some tequila. What do you think?
喔
Wow.
喔
Whoa.
你要干嘛
What are you doing?
噢 我知道你好这口
Oh, I know you likey.
我知道你所有的性幻想 约书亚
I know all your fantasies, Joshua.
现在我打算让它们变成现实
And I'm gonna make them come true!
哦 天啊
Ow, God.
你为什么喜欢这样啊
Why do you like this?
我才不喜欢
I don't!
嗨 给我那小鞭鞭
Hey, give me back my spanky thingy.
加比 发生什么了
Gabi, what is going on?
那也是我想知道的
That's what I want to know!
我意思是 昨晚 你对我没多大兴趣
I mean, last night, you couldn't have been less interested in me.
今晚 我做了你喜欢的事情 你却阻止我
And tonight, I do your favorite thing and you want me to stop.
我意思是 是什么原因 乔什 是我的原因么
I mean, what is it, Josh? Is it me?
是我有口气么
Does my breath smell?
不 不 不 不 不要 不要 不要
No, no, no, no! No, no, don't...
额
Ugh!
嗨 这是什么东西
Hey, what is this stuff?
为什么我舌头成这样了
Why is my tongue doing this?
那是 额
That's, uh...
麻醉喷雾剂
numbing spray.
你为什么用这东西
Why would you use this stuff?
是杰克 他说服我
It was Jake. He got in my head.
让我很担心自己的 耐力
He made me worry about my... endurance.
杰克么
Jake?
就是他告诉我你喜欢这个调调的
He's also the one who told me you like this!
哦我天啊
Oh my God!
我怎么没看出来这一点呢
How didn't I see this?
他是在设法破坏我们的关系
He's trying to sabotage our relationship.
什么
What?
没人能破坏我们的关系 除了我们自己
Nobody sabotages our relationship but us.
- 哦 停下 - 抱歉
- Ow! Please stop! - I'm sorry.
杰克
Jake?
你和达♥赖♥喇♥嘛♥将会以我为傲的
You and the Dalai Lama would be very proud of me.
我给鲁本发过邮件了
I just sent Ruben an email
希望他和他的女朋友幸福
wishing him and his girlfriend nothing but happiness.
哦 真好
Oh, good for you.
还好 哦 还有个小问题
Yeah. Oh, one little question...
我啥时候才能感觉好点
when do I start feeling better?
杰克 我们需要谈谈
Jake, we need to talk.
现在
Now!
没错 解释下吧
Yeah. Explain this.
哦 所以你去买♥♥了这个吼
Oh, so you bought the stuff?
对啊 是你跟我说的
Yeah, the stuff you told me to buy!
没错 还有为什么你告诉我他对SM有兴趣
Yeah, and why did you tell me he was into S&M?
- 因为他就是 - 不 我不是
- Cause he is. - No, I'm not.
没错 你是 还记得你大学里约会的那个梅勒妮女孩么
Yes, you are. Remember the Melanie girl you dated in college?
那个有鲨鱼纹身的沙包球高手么
The one with a shark tattoo who ruled at
hacky sack?
她对那个很有兴趣 你一直没停过提起这件事
She was into it and you couldn't shut up about it.
知道这么多梅勒妮的事
Sure know a lot about Melanie.
知道为什么吗 你和她约会过
Want to know why? You dated her!
什么 不 天啊 是我才对
What? No. Oh my God, it was me.
真怪 为啥我会认为是你呢
That's weird. Why did I think it was you?
因为你不是达♥赖♥喇♥嘛♥
Because you're not the Dalai Lama.
你是有情感的人类
You're a human being with feelings.
哈 哈 我早知道了
Ha ha! I knew it!
还有你潜意识的在企图报复
And you were subconsciously trying to get even
乔什和加比 因为你背地里很生气他们在一起
with Josh and Gabi because you're secretly mad they're together.
不是 这 这真是荒唐
No, that... that is ridiculous.
是这样么 杰克 是么
Is it, Jake? Is it?
杰克 你说过你对一切都看的很淡
Jake, you said you were cool with everything.
没错我是
I am!
但也许 内心深处 我有点生气
But maybe, down deep, I am kinda mad.
我是说 当你回想起来的时候 你的这些举动真心不洒脱
I mean, when you think about, it wasn't very cool
比方说假作慷慨
what you did... you acted all generous,
让我和加比一起来这儿 然后又突然出现
sent me down here with Gabi, then showed up
告诉她你喜欢她
and told her that you have feelings for her?
你真是狠狠的捅了我一刀啊
You totally backstabbed me.
很好 敞开心扉 让愤懑都宣泄出来
Good. Open your heart. Let the hate out.
然后 然后你选择了他
And then... and then you choose him.
你俩还跑过来问我
And I have to listen to you guys
怎么才能让彼此不尴尬 而且我还必须在旁边听着
come up to me and ask me questions about how to make each other feel good!
我完全不爽好么
It totally sucks!
哇
Wow.
看这满地的怨恨
A lot of anger there.
我还不止一面啊 嗬
I got layers. Oh!
你说的所有这些 都没错
You're right... about everything.
我只想到自己
I was so wrapped up in myself
却从未顾及到你
that I didn't think about you.
我这个哥哥应该当得更好些
I should have been a better brother.
抱歉
And I'm sorry.
我也很抱歉
I'm sorry too.
我俩都逊爆了
We suck.
抱抱吧
Hugs?
你也来抱抱吧 索菲亚
You too, Sofia.
真不敢相信 我的蜜月没了
I can't believe it! My honeymoon's a bust
现在连艾伦也对我不满了
and now Alan hates me.
还能再糟点么
Could this get any worse?
我一定要去卫生间
I have to go to the bathroom.
好吧
Fine.
我拉你起来 把手给我
Let's get you up. Give me your hands.
加把劲儿 你可以的
Come on, you can do this.
啊 好了 我起来了
Ah! Okay, I'm up.
但是我好像走不动路
But I don't know if I could walk.
想不想吃
You want this?
我不是汪星人好么
I'm not a dog.
但是我确实想吃
But I do want it!
啊 啊 疼 疼 不行 不行 我走不动了
Ow, ow, ow, ow. I can't... I can't... I can't... I can't do this.
嗯 美味的牛轧糖
Mmm, nougat.
你妹 牛轧糖 我的爱人啊
Damn it, I love nougat!
- 啊 啊 疼 - 右爪 左爪 加把劲
- Ow, ow, ow. - Right foot, left foot. Come on.
- 加油 - 这办法竟然真奏效了
- Come on. - I can't believe this is working.
你不准备扶我坐下马桶吗
Aren't you going to lower me on the bowl?
多谢了 埃利奥特 很抱歉我毁了你的蜜月
Thanks, Elliot! I'm sorry I messed up your honeymoon.
我也很抱歉在你受伤的时候那么冷酷无情
I'm sorry for being so cold when you got hurt.
没准我就爱艾伦这一点
Maybe that's what I love about Alan.
他让我变得更好
He makes me a better person.
天呐 真不敢相信
Oh my God. I can't believe
我竟然还怀疑过你 我的亚洲小护士
I ever doubted you, my Asian Florence Nightingale.
- 我爱你 - 我也爱你
- I love you. - And I love you.
那就好 你能帮我♥干♥点事儿吗
Good. So will you do something for me?
悉听尊便 要干什么
Anything. What?
- 我上完啦 - 就这
- All done! - That.
拜拜
Bye!
至少这令人尴尬的的捆绑初体验告一段落了
Well, at least we got our first awkward bondage experience out of the way.
我先说了“首先” 然后说了“说”咧
Hey, I said "first," and then I said "said."
来 为庆祝我们的感知(感情)恢复如初
Hey, high five for getting our feeling back
击个掌吧
to all of our proper places.
其实吧 我确实有点小幻想
You know, I actually do have a fantasy.
- 真的吗 - 真的
- You do? - Mm-hmm.
我想爱爱
I want to do it...
是吗
Yeah?
在你的床上
...in your bed.
继续
Keep going.
没了
That's it.
我们第一次爱爱的时候 喝得酩酊大醉
I mean, the first time we did it, we didn't know each other,
也不认识彼此 况且事后根本没印象
and we were drunk, and we didn't even remember it.
我的小幻想就是重新来一遍
剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表