剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表
拜托
Please?
好吧
Okay.
那...
So...
像我说的 我一直在做...
like I was saying, I've been having this...
这个春梦...
sexual dream about...
对不起
I'm sorry!
谢谢
Thank you.
天啊 彩票一直在你手上吗
Oh, my God, you had that ticket the whole time?!
你怎么不去兑奖
Why didn't you just go cash it?!
干嘛还要逼我在这陪你一整晚
Why would you make me sit through this whole night with you
听着你恶心的聊天 下流的影射
with your gross come-ons and your sleazy innuendos
闻着你熏死人的欧洲香水味
and your fog of Euro-trash body spray?!
加比 加比 加比
Gabi, Gabi, Gabi.
我是为了这个
I did it for this.
哪个
For what?!
看你难受的样子
To watch you squirm.
我喜欢过你 加比
I liked you, Gabi.
我很喜欢你 你却嗤之以鼻
I liked you a lot and you threw it all away.
就当这是个50万的教训吧
Let this be a $500,000 lesson.
再会
Hasta la bye-bye.
不不不
No, no, no.
不 你休想把彩票带走
No! You're not leaving with that ticket.
你想阻拦我吗
Oh, you're gonna stop me?
你和谁
You and what army?
-在哪里 -把彩票给我们
- Where is it? - Give us our ticket.
我问你 伙计
Let me ask you something, buddy.
这件有白色吗
Does this come in white?
所有人都退后
Everybody back off!
你们休想拿到这张彩票
There's no way any of you are getting this ticket.
那你就休想不被我掐死
And there is no way I'd ever choke you out,
用浴帘裹着 抛尸进东湾
wrap you in a shower curtain, and dump you in the East Bay.
好吧 想要是吗
Fine. You want it?
来拿啊
Come and get it.
我退出
I'm out.
我来 女士们
I'm in. Ladies.
快跑 艾略特
Run, Elliot!
甩开小短腿
Work those stubby--
你休想从我手上抢走这彩票
You're never getting this ticket from my hands!
-休想 -是吗
- Never! - Oh, no?
它是我的
It's mine!
你再也见不到这张彩票了
You'll never see this ticket again!
我有钱了
I'm rich!
不
Nooooo!
这张彩票彻底没了
So this ticket is gone forever,
康拉德却毫发无伤
and yet Conrad came out relatively unscathed.
还真公平
That seems fair.
看来康拉德好多了
Well, looks like Conrad is doing better.
他发给我一张跟护士四指击掌的照片
He just sent me a picture of him high-fouring the nurse.
好吧 我们等花点时间
Okay, can we just, like, take a moment
想想今晚发生的事吗
to reflect on what happened tonight?
中彩票的几率
I mean, the chances of winning the lottery
才有几亿分之一
are, like, one in a gazillion,
而闪电击中那张彩票的几率
and then the chances of lightning striking that ticket
简直是不可能
are, like, one in a kajillion,
但两件事同时都发生了
but both of those things happening at the same time,
以后再也不可能
that will never happen again.
没错
Exactly.
你知道那意味着什么吗
Do you know what that means?
我买♥♥不成船了
That I'm not getting a boat.
不 那闪电不会劈下两次
No, that lighting doesn't strike twice,
大海里也没有几百万只乔什
and there aren't a million Joshes in the sea.
索菲亚 我不要约会了
Sofia, I'm not dating anymore.
好吗 我要等着乔什
Okay? I'm waiting for Josh.
不管要花多久
I don't care how long it takes.
他就是我的百万分之一
He's my one in a million.
杰西卡·朗兹
Jessica Rounds?
是我
That's me.
-他怎么样了 -手术结束了
- How is he? - He's out of surgery.
断了几根骨头 但没有大碍
A couple of broken bones, but he's gonna be just fine.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God!
谢谢你在这里陪我
Thank you so much for being there for me.
很抱歉你没拿到那张彩票
I'm really sorry you didn't get that lottery ticket.
我们真的挺需要那笔钱
We just could've really use the money.
还好你找到了对室内设计的兴趣
Thank god you found your calling in interior design.
那个兴趣... 我该放弃了
My little calling? I should've hang up.
就是灾难
It's a disaster.
你觉得我做理疗师怎么样
What do you think me becoming a therapist?
乱说 我打赌一定很漂亮 我来看看
Stop it! I bet it's gorgeous, let me be the judge.
你会是个很棒的理疗师的
You're gonna make an amazing therapist!
剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表