剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表
because there's no ski trip for Josh.
我不是这个意思
That came out wrong.
我想说的是
What I meant is...
这不容易
This is not gonna be easy,
但我会陪着你的 好吗
but I want you to know that I'm here for you, okay?
她就在那里
Here she is, right there.
乔乔
Jojo?
什么鬼
What the hell?
你带她来
Did you bring her down here
是想让她嘲讽我的吗
to do her happy dance and rub it all in my face?
乔乔 你需要帮助
Jojo, you need help.
我不需要她的帮助
I don't need any of her help.
我有工作
I actually got a job.
一个有钱律师正来雇我当他的性感律助
A rich lawyer's on his way to hire me as his sexy paralegal.
拜托 这谎就跟你发型一样糟糕
Oh, please, girl. That story as bad as your weave.
我发型当然糟糕 我无家可归
'course I got a bad weave, I'm homeless.
你又有什么理由
What's your excuse?
我这可是拉蔻儿·薇芝梳过的发型
How dare you. This is from the Raquel Welch collection.
我这是底特律发型
Well this is from the Detroit collection.
你这像猫舔过一样
Oh, please. You look like cats been sucking on it.
女士们 怎么回事
Ladies, what's going on here?
我姐姐吵闹又无礼
My sister being loud and rude...
这一定是家族遗传
Which must run in the family,
因为我也是
Because so am I.
乔乔 我真的想帮你
Jojo, I do want to help you.
但你怎么会这样
But how did this happen?
你知道的
Well, you know how it goes.
不如意的离婚 庞氏骗局 保险诈骗
A bad divorce, a ponzi scheme, little bit of insurance fraud,
突然间你就流落街头了
and suddenly you're between homes.
我说的街头
And by that, I mean I was
是我真的睡在两栋房♥子中间的小巷
actually sleeping in the alley between two homes.
-天啊 太惨了 -当然
- Oh my god. That is so sad. - Course it's sad,
这里是收♥容♥所♥ 又不是喜剧商店
we in the homeless shelter, not the comedy store.
你猜怎么着
Uh, you know what?
我带你走 收拾东西
We're getting out of here. Pack your things
你跟我回家
and you're coming home with me.
实际上 乔兰达还是在这比较好
Actually, it'd be better if Jolanda stayed with us.
她很快就能进"自力更生"项目了
She is so close to getting in the "Get On Your Feet" program.
找到担♥保♥人就行
All she needs is a sponsor.
我来当 我需要干什么
Well, she's got one. What do I have to do?
担♥保♥人提供这一年的费用
A sponsor covers the expenses for the year,
包括食宿与职业教育
which includes food, board, and job education,
需要一万块
but it is $10,000.
一万块吗
$10,000! Uh--
我是说 没问题
I mean, that's no problem.
不 我不能让你出钱
Oh, no, no, no. Wait, I can't let you do that.
你是我姐姐 我一定要出
Oh, no. You're my sister and I'm gonna do it.
我一小时以后带钱来
I'll be back in an hour with the money.
谢谢你 尤尤
Ooh, thank you, yoyo.
过会见
I'll see you later.
过来
Come here.
加比 抱歉我怪你毁了圣诞节
Okay, Gabi, I'm sorry for blaming you for ruining Christmas.
你其实把它变成了最棒的圣诞节
You actually made it one of the best Christmases ever.
不用谢 尤兰达 我真高兴这起效了
You're welcome, Yolanda. I'm so glad it worked out.
我去把厨具收起来
Okay, I'm gonna go pack up my kitchen stuff.
好 过会见
Okay, I'll see you later.
-再见 -谢谢
- Bye. - Thank you.
她们居然都信了
They fell for that hook, line, and sinker.
我就说骗你妹妹是小菜一碟
Girl, I told you conning your sister would be a piece of cake.
现在我们能去夏威夷了
Now we going to Hawaii.
这是最棒的圣诞节了
Ooh! This is the best Christmas ever!
艾略特 我知道你没跟埃兰一起很生气
Elliot, I know you're upset about being away from Alan,
但我得承认 我很高兴你陪着我
but I got to admit I'm actually glad you're here with me.
一个人过圣诞节太糟了
Being alone on Christmas would suck.
你腿伤了我真抱歉
I'm sorry about your leg,
但我也很高兴你陪着我
but I'm happy you're here with me, too.
乔什 乔什 我有话跟你说
Josh, Josh, Josh, Josh! I have to talk to you.
现在气氛算是毁了
And now the moment is ruined.
不如我去选下一部电影吧
Why don't I go pick out our next movie?
我想看休·杰克曼演的
I'm thinking something with Hugh Jackman.
-《金刚狼》 -或者《悲惨世界》
- Oh, uh, Wolverine! - Or... Les Mis.
问个问题
Quick question.
牧师不能跟别人亲热吧
Priests can't make out with people, can they?
你干了什么
What have you done?
不是我 是乔乔
No, not me. Jojo.
她骗了尤兰达的钱
She's scamming Yolanda out of money,
还和一个牧师勾搭上了
and she's hooking up with a priest.
那人根本不是牧师
I bet he's not even a priest.
天啊 我们得过去
Oh, my god. We've got to get down there.
你怎么拄着拐杖
Hey, what's with the cane?
-说来话长 -天啊 怎么了
- It's a long story. - Oh, my god. What happened?
我扭伤了脚踝
I hurt my ankle.
这话哪里长了 快走
That's not a long story at all. Come on, hurry!
你好 玛蒂尔达
Hi, Matilda.
我又来了 你还记得我吗
I'm back. I don't know if you remember me.
你上周来了两次
You' been here twice in the last week.
我无聊
Hm, I'm barren...
但不傻
not senile.
天啊 请听我解释
Oh, my god! I swear I can explain!
不 冷静
No, no. Calm down!
这是促销铃
It's a sale.
接下来十分钟 全场半价
In the next ten minutes, everything is half off.
好吧
Oh, well, look.
我只想退了这个...
All I want to do I just retur-- hurn--
这个一千八的鸡尾酒戒指也半价吗
even this sparkly cocktail ring that's $1,800?
全场半价
Everything.
乔乔
Jojo.
你们好啊
Oh! Hey, guys.
你们怎么在这
What are you doing here?
阻止你骗你妹妹
Stopping you from swindling your sister.
对 我看到你跟加里神父亲热了
Yeah. I saw you making out with Father Gary.
我不知道你动机是什么 也不在乎
Look, I don't know why you did what you did, and I don't care.
我在乎 好吗
Well, I care, okay?
我有句话要告诉你
And I have one thing to say...
我终于知道为什么
I finally understand why
尤兰达五年都没提过你了
Yolanda didn't talk to you for five years.
-你不是个好人 -行了
- You are not a nice lady! - Okay. Okay.
我是不会让尤兰达被骗的
Look, there is no way I'm gonna let Yolanda get hurt.
等她来给你钱的时候
So when she shows up to give you the money,
你不可以收
you're not gonna take it.
别假惺惺地流泪
Don't try those fake tears on me.
来不及了
It's too late.
尤兰达已经把钱给我了
Yolanda already brought me the money.
那你就还给她
Well, then you'll have to give it back.
还不了
I can't.
加里神父拿着钱跑了
Father Gary ran off with it.
另外 他不叫加里神父 就叫加里
By the way, his name's not Father Gary, he's just Gary.
你和"就叫加里"可有得解释了
Yeah, well you and Just Gary have a lot of explaining to do.
好吧
Okay.
这样吧
Look, here's the deal.
我爱尤兰达
I love Yolanda,
不想看她伤心
and I don't want to see her get hurt.
所以明天 你来吃圣诞节早午餐
So tomorrow, you're coming to Christmas brunch.
会有贝利尼鸡尾酒吗
Mmm, will there be Bellinis?
住口
Stop.
我会给你钱 你还给她
I'm gonna give you the money to give back to her.
好主意 给我吧
Mmm, good plan. Give it.
你明天到了 我会给
Tomorrow. When you arrive.
然后你要告诉尤兰达你骗了她
And you're gonna tell Yolanda you tried to swindle her,
但你回心转意 把钱退了回来
but you had a change of heart. So here's her money back.
没错 你要坦白
剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表