剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表
Do you want to call him? Call him. I don't want anything to do with this.
开免提
Put it on speaker.
- 你好 - 杰克 是你吗
- Hello? - Jake? Is that you?
我也想 那银可是美男子
I wish. That man is an Adonis.
额 我弟弟的手♥机♥怎么会在你手上
Um, why do you have my brother's phone?
噢 杰克是你弟弟
Oh, Jake is your brother?
哈 看不出来吼
Huh. I don't see it.
给 你弟当时正忙着和小女友亲热 把手♥机♥落在这儿了
Here. Your brother was so busy making out with his girlfriend, he left this.
- 他们来过这儿 - 他们在亲热
- They were here! - They were making out?
额 讲真
Uh, tell me something.
那吻是特别激♥情♥的那种呢 还是你能看出
Was the kiss super passionate or was it that kind of kiss
那女孩真的很喜欢那男的哥哥那种
where you can tell the girl is really into the guy's brother?
我会给你看张照片 不过我把女孩的那部分剪了
I'd show you a picture, but I cropped the girl out.
就这样吧 我们要走了
That's it. We gotta go.
乔伊 可爱的小镇 恶心的厕所
Joey, lovely town, disgusting bathroom.
替我跟杰克说声hi
Tell Jake I say hi!
噢 天呐
Oh, my God!
难以置信我们终于杀到了柯契拉音乐节
I can't believe we finally made it to Coachella!
嘿 额 这里是柯契拉音乐节对吧
Hey, ah, this is Coachella, right?
对啊
Yeah!
额 我们晚来了一天 白搭450块
Well, we're a day late, 450 bucks in the hole,
蹭到了音乐节最烂的场地
we got the worst space in the festival,
但我们终究还是来了
but we've made it!
对啊 多亏你
Yeah! Thanks to you!
多亏我们
Thanks to us!
不好意思 我打哈欠了
I'm sorry that I'm yawning.
今天真的很刺♥激♥
Today's been really exciting
我想我的脑子跟不上了
and I guess it's just kinda catching up to me.
别说了 我去拿睡袋
Say no more. I'm gonna grab the sleeping bag.
一个 还是一排啊
Bag-a? Or bag-zzza?
我以为我们可以共用呢 可以吗
Thought we could share. Is that cool?
可以啊
That's cool.
应该可以
And it should be cool.
我也希望可以
And I want it to be cool.
但现在不怎么可以
But it's not cool yet.
我明白了
I get it.
不 我不明白
No, I don't.
好
Okay.
你还记得我们当初从婚礼离开时吗
Do you remember when we were leaving from the wedding
乔什送我们这辆棒呆了的快餐车
and Josh gave us this amazing food truck
他特别贴心 还看着我们开走了
and he was so sweet and he watched us drive away
然后我开始想也许我还对他有感觉
and I started thinking maybe I still had feelings for him?
我可不记得最后一部分
Don't remember the last part.
对 这是新故事
Yeah, that's the new part.
你还想着我哥呢
Do you still have feelings for my brother?
我不知道
I don't know.
呃 我这是怎么了
Ugh, what's wrong with me?
加比 我明白的
Gabi, I get it.
你和乔什有过去
You and Josh have a history.
但
But...
我和你有未来啊
you and I have a future.
哦 天哪 这话真动人
Oh, my God, that was so sexy.
就是这弄得我晕头转向的
This is what's confusing me!
你知道我思绪混乱时会做什么吗
Do you know what I do when I'm confused about something?
什么
What?
睡在上面
Sleep on it.
又这么迷人了
Sexy again.
我本想咱们一起喝几杯
I wanted us to have drinks together
你们俩就能醉了 然而向彼此说真话
so you two would get drunk and finally tell each other the truth.
说什么真话
The truth about what?
你们的编发丑不拉几的
Your ugly-ass cornrows.
听听过来人的话吧
Take it from someone who's been there.
良好的婚姻绝不会建立在谎言之上
You will never have a good marriage by lying.
我们绝不会撒谎
We would never lie!
哦 是吗
Oh, yeah?
嗯 埃利奥特 艾伦讨厌你的编发
Well, Elliot, Alan hates your cornrows.
但我讨厌它们
But I only hate them
只是因为你太帅了
cause you look too handsome.
- 啥 - 听着 我不是乔治·克鲁尼
- What? - Look, I'm not George Clooney,
和这么个迷人的男子结婚让我有点没安全感
and it makes me feel insecure being married to such a hottie.
哦 什么鬼
Oh, hell no.
艾伦 埃利奥特也讨厌你的编发
Alan, Elliot hates your cornrows too.
不好意思
I'm sorry,
嫁给你我本来已经很没安全感了 你是十分满分的十分
but I already feel so insecure being married to a 10.
但你的编发
But with those cornrows...
给你12分不怕你骄傲
you're dialed up to a 12.
我爱你
I love you.
我今晚就把他们摘掉
I'll get rid of 'em tonight.
我也 因为我爱你
So will I because I love you.
这小两口真可爱
Such a cute couple.
看见没 我也能撒谎呢
See? I can lie too.
哦 我看见快餐车了 但我还是没见着加比和杰克
Oh, I see the food truck, but I still don't see Gabi or Jake.
嗯 我们得找到他们
Well, we've gotta find 'em.
找到了
Found 'em.
阿西巴
Dammit.
我很抱歉 乔什
I'm really sorry, Josh.
我终于明白为什么你之前
I finally understand why you didn't say anything
那么多次都保持沉默了
all those other times before...
因为这感觉真是最最最最不舒服了
because this is the most uncomfortable feeling ever.
好吧 我们赶紧离开这吧
Okay, let's just get out of here
别再谈这事了
and never talk about this ever.
不
No.
好吧 我们能在车里稍微聊两句 但没有下次了
Okay, we can talk about it a little bit in the car, but then never again.
你在做啥
What are you doing?
你在做啥 你要去哪
What are you doing? Where are you going?
加比
Gabi.
加比
Gabi.
乔什
Josh?
哦 不 我不要在做这个梦了
Oh, no, I'm having that dream again.
乔什
Josh?
呃 不好意思吵醒你了 但我真的需要和加比谈谈
Uh, sorry I woke you up, but I really need to talk to Gabi.
哦 天哪 哦 亲娘啊
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
这 穿上我的夹克
Here, take my jacket.
加比 我折腾了一路就是跟你说两句
Gabi, I drove all the way out here to tell you something,
啊 很显然我来太晚了
ah, and obviously I'm too late,
但我还是要说出来
but I'm gonna say it anyway.
自从你走近我生命的那一瞬间起
From the moment you walked into my life,
你就只给我留下了痛苦
you have brought me nothing but pain.
车祸现场啊
This is a train wreck.
每天我都得面对如此漂亮 迷人
Every day I have to look at this beautiful, amazing,
风趣的女子 我们却不能在一起 大概因为我搞砸了 或者没胆子
and funny woman that I can't be with either because I screwed it up or I lost my nerve
或者索菲亚把车搞没油了 我没能及时找到你
or I didn't get to you in time because Sofia made us run out of gas.
加比
Gabi...
我为你着迷
I'm crazy about you.
一直是
I always have been.
未来也是
And I always will be.
嗯 呃
Well, um...
好吧 我得撤了 呃
Okay then. I'm gonna go. Uh...
祝你们共度良宵
you two have a great night.
好好享受柯契拉音乐节吧 你们回家了记得把夹克还我 好吗
Enjoy Coachella. You can just give me the jacket back when you guys get home, okay?
- 我们走吧 - 乔什
- Let's get out of here. - Josh.
加比 听着 我不是有意想毁了
Gabi, look, I didn't mean to ruin your...
还没有太晚
You're not too late.
- 但你和杰克不是 - 没有
- But didn't you and Jake... - Nope!
你一直是我的真命天子
You've always been the one.
所以 呃 你感觉怎么样
So, uh, how are you doing?
还好吗
You okay?
不怎么好
No.
这趟旅行和我想的不怎么一样
This trip did not turn out how I expected.
而且 我还丢了我的手♥机♥
And on top of that, I left my phone somewhere.
哦 天哪
剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表