剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表
nay, your problem.
我也是
So did I.
昨天我花了一整天的时间
So, yesterday I had the whole day
来思考我的承诺问题
to think about my commitment issues,
以及我要如何解决它
and how I could fix said commitment issues.
于是我搜索了一下承诺问题
So, I did a search for commitment issues.
找到了这个
Here's what I got.
《保证与承诺》
真了不起
Impressive.
谢谢
Thank you.
感谢你对我的高评价
Thank you so much for that.
那是第三章的内容 "答谢"
That was chapter 3. Acknowledgment.
不 你知道这说明什么吗
No, uh, you know what this shows me?
说明你确实想解决你的问题
That you really want to help yourself.
-是的 -而我想帮你解决你的问题
- I do. - And I want to help you help you.
我有个不用费脑看书就能达到目的的办法
And I have a way to do that without all of this pesky reading.
用一个大活人代替书怎么样
How about a real, live person?
一个愿意听你说话
Someone who will listen to you,
并且会引导你 还...
and who will guide you, and...
这是满十送一的美甲优♥惠♥卡
This is a punch card for buy 10 manicures, get one free.
"肯尼思·斯通豪斯医生 临床心理学家"
"Dr. Kenneth Stonehouse, clinical psychologist".
我听说他很厉害 而且有著直达根本
I hear he's great and he has a reputation of getting to the problem
快速治愈的美誉
and fixing it lickety-split.
-快速吗 -没错
- Lickety-split, huh? - Yeah, yeah.
名片的背面就是这么写的
It says so on the back of the card.
"快速解决各类心理问题"
"Problems solved lickety-split".
加比 谢谢你
Uh, but Gabi, I really appreciate it,
但我不太相信心理医生
but I'm not a huge fan of therapy.
我妈妈看了二十年的心理医生
My mom's been going to therapy for 20 years,
结果...你也见到了
and, well, you've met her.
等等
Wait, wait, wait.
但她没找肯尼思·斯通豪斯医生看过病
But-- but she didn't go to Dr. Kenneth Stonehouse.
加比 我懂你的意思
Gabi, I hear ya.
我想听听你的回答
And I wanna hear you!
答应我你会去的
Say that you'll go.
明天一点
Tomorrow at 1:00.
你已经替我约好了吗
You already made me an appointment?
抱歉 你觉得我做得太过分了吗
I'm sorry, do you feel like I overstepped my bounds?
很好 你就有更多话要倾诉了
That's great. You'll have more to talk about.
说大声点哦
And talk loud!
你怎么还不脱衣服
Uh, hello, why aren't your clothes off?
你还记得我说
Um, so, do you remember when I told you
要请你来做美黑吗
I wanted to treat us both to some spray tans?
是的
Yeah.
要是改成我请你在灯下偷听 怎么样
Well, what if instead I treat us to some light espionage?
-加比 不是吧 -是的
- Gabi, you didn't. - I did.
乔什随时都会来看心理医生
Josh is about to walk in for his appointment any second.
加比 这么做不仅是不对的
Gabi, not only is this totally wrong,
还有可能违法
but it's bordering on illegal.
什么 我为了你才这么做的
What? I did it for you!
为我 什么意思
Me? What are you talking about?
要是我自己一个人来
Well, if I came here by myself,
听完这些残酷的内容
I would hear all of this horrible information
哭著回到家
and then I would come home, possibly in tears,
你就会问 "出什么事了 加比"
and you would be like, "what's wrong, Gabi?"
我会告诉你 然后你会说
And I would tell you, and you would be like,
"你确定你没听错吗"
"well, are you sure you heard him correctly?"
我会说 "我确定"
And then I'd be like, "well, I'm pretty sure."
现在你也能确定了 你看
Now you can be totally sure. See?
加比 我不想参与这件事
Gabi, I don't want any part in this.
请进 卡明斯基先生
Come in, Mr. Kaminski.
开始了
It's happening!
你有什么问题需要咨♥询♥
So, what brings you here today?
我一直反复做著同样的梦
Well, I keep having this recurring dream
梦里我的女朋友用枕头把我闷死了
where my girlfriend is smothering me with a pillow.
-他觉得我把他闷死了吗 -胡说
- Oh, he thinks I'm smothering him? - That's ridiculous.
不敢相信我得站在这里听他说这个
Do you believe I have to stand here and listen to this?
这像是典型的梦中焦虑
Sounds like a classic anxiety dream,
可能是你潜意识里恐惧亲密关系
and it may signify deeper intimacy issues.
我要怎么解决它
So how do I fix it?
对 还有要花多长时间
Yeah, and how long is it gonna take?
这类问题一般始于童年
Well, these issues usually start in childhood.
有时需要花费数年来解决
Sometimes it takes people years to resolve.
"数年" 你在开玩笑吗
"Years"? Are you kidding me?
-这根本不快速 -别说话
- That's not lickety-split! - Shh!
你俩在偷听新患者的治疗吗
Hey, are you two listening to a new patient?
要不要爆米花和汽水 有优♥惠♥
You want some popcorn and soda? I'm having a special.
天呐
Oh, my God.
刚才的九十分钟真是太舒服了
That was 90 minutes of pure bliss.
艾略特 尤兰达
Elliot, Yolanda.
按♥摩♥之后补水是很重要的
It's important to hydrate.
亲爱的 我刚瞄到了艾略特浴袍底下的风光
Oh, honey, I just got a peek under Elliot's robe.
水你留著喝吧 我得喝点威士忌
You can keep the water. I need whiskey.
可我以为你们俩是一对
But I thought you two were a couple.
我们是一对用著老板预约的员工
A couple of employees using our boss's appointment.
另外 我喜欢男人
Plus, I like guys.
她喜欢薯条
She likes fries.
既然如此 这是我的名片
In that case, here's my card.
有需要随时打我电♥话♥
Call me anytime.
预约按♥摩♥吗
To book another massage?
是 按♥摩♥也可以
Yeah, that too.
好的
Okay.
我们得回去工作了
Well, we've got to get back to work.
谢谢你们
Thank you for comin'.
-再见 -走好
- Bye! - Yeah.
你刚才在做什么
What the hell was that?
什么做什么
What the hell was what?
那个男人明显在跟你调情
That man was clearly flirting with you,
你不但不说你已婚
and instead of telling him you were married,
还像个喝到免费南瓜拿铁的
you started giggling like a white girl
白妞一样傻笑个不停
that just got a free pumpkin spice latte.
别瞎想了
Oh, stop it.
他只是想拉回头客
He's just looking for repeat business.
你真的觉得他喜欢我吗
You really think he's into me?
是啊 相信我
Yes, and trust me,
这将会是一场急速的堕落
this is a slippery slope to infidelity.
刚开始你们傻笑 然后调情 然后
First you're giggling, then you're flirting, then bam!
你就在我奶奶的蒲团上搞起遛狗员来了
You're screwing the dog walker on my grandma's futon!
尤兰达 我不是你的前夫
Yolanda, I'm not your ex-husband.
我不会背叛埃兰的
I'd never cheat on Alan.
那我这样你也不会介意吧
Then you won't mind if I do this.
你没听说过互联网吗 小婊砸
You ever hear of the internet, bitch?
索菲亚 你不用来查我
Sofia, you don't have to check up on me, okay?
我还什么都没对乔什说
I haven't said one single thing to josh.
-你还没见到他 对吧 -是
- You haven't seen him yet, have you? - No.
我不是来查你的
Well, I'm not here to check up on you anyway.
我和杰克明天就要去佛罗里达了
Jake and I are leaving for Florida tomorrow,
我就是想确认一下他的礼服
so I just want to make sure that everything's good
是不是... 天啊
with his tu-- oh, my god.
我俩的生活变化这么大 真是好奇妙
Isn't it crazy how different our lives are right now?
我喜欢这件礼服
I love this tux.
我以后就租衣服穿吧
I'mma start renting all my clothes.
我也好喜欢
Oh, I love it too.
你好像我毕业舞会的舞伴
You look like my prom date,
但你又高又帅 而且不是我表哥
except you're tall, gorgeous, and not my cousin.
大家早上好
Morning, everybody.
他来了
Ugh, there he is.
坚持住
Keep it together.
索菲亚 我又不傻
Sofia, I'm not stupid, okay?
我不会提那事的
I'm not gonna bring it up.
乔什 咨♥询♥做得如何
Hi, Josh. How was therapy?
剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表