剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表
Thank you!
那个
So, um...
感觉如何
how you feelin'?
就是 所有这些事
You know, about all this stuff.
你是指我们的生意 还是咱俩的事儿
You mean our business stuff or you and me stuff?
全部
All of it.
和女朋友一起踏上恶心的旅途
A sick road trip with my girl,
还有超多的食材 棒呆的音乐节
tons of cooking, awesome music festival.
干劲十足啊
I feel pumped.
-你呢 - 一点也不矛盾啊
- How are you feeling? - Not conflicted.
- 不妙啊 - 呵呵
- Uh-oh. - Ha ha...
这什么暗示也不是噢
That is not a sign of anything.
有多糟
Hey, how bad is it?
爆了俩轮胎 冷却器也坏了
Two flat tires and a broken radiator.
- 天啊 - 给汽车协会打电♥话♥了吗
- Oh. - You call AAA?
打了 他们说得等几个小时才能来
Yeah, they said it's gonna be hours.
去柯契拉音乐节的好多车都出了小事故
Turns out people heading to Coachella get in a lot of fender benders.
追尾么
From kissing?
- 布朗尼蛋糕吃多了 - 哦
- From brownies. - Oh.
看见路标了吗 我们离圣贝纳迪诺县只有五英里
That sign says we're five miles from the town of Yermo,
你知道小镇都有什么吗
and do you know what all small towns have?
狂欢节吗
Carnivals?
车♥库♥
Garages.
你在这儿等着 我去找个车♥库♥
You wait here. I'll go find one.
哦
Oh.
你是我的英雄啊 乔什
You're my hero, Josh.
杰克 我是说杰克
Jake! I meant Jake.
我妈也老叫错
My mom does that too.
妈妈都笨笨的哈
Moms are silly!
乔什 你怎么来了
Josh, what are you doing here?
加比
Gabi...
我必须来找你
I had to come after you.
我知道现在不是说这个的好时机
I know this isn't the right time to say it,
但我顾不得那么多了 好时机什么的都是浮云
but screw it 'cause there's never gonna be a right time.
我让你和杰克离开 实在是太蠢了
I was an idiot to let you run away with Jake.
我想和你在一起
I want to be with you.
真的吗
Seriously?
我不知道该怎么说
I don't know what to say.
什么都不要说
Don't say anything.
呒
Mm...
乔什 醒醒
Josh! Josh!
哇噢
Whoa.
哇哦
Whoa.
你是准备和这个枕头共进早餐吗
You plan on buying that pillow breakfast?
我没梦到什么少♥儿♥不♥宜♥的东西 尤兰达
Nothing sexual was going on, Yolanda.
你的枕头可不会这么说的
I don't think that's what the pillow would say!
呃 是加比
Ugh. Gabi...
你特么是在逗我吗
Oh, you got to be damn kidding me.
这一切都是因为加比吗
Is that what this is about?
她和杰克去柯契拉音乐节了
Her and Jake are on their way to Coachella.
他们一起出发 一起工作
Driving together, working together...
还一起睡觉 这都是怎么发生的
sleeping together... How did this happen?
怎么发生的
How did this happen?
他们去柯契拉音乐节还不是因为你主动送的
They're driving to Coachella because you sent them there.
他们一起工作还不是因为你给他俩买♥♥了一辆快餐车
They're working together because you bought 'em a food truck.
但他们睡一起是因为你弟弟是个尤物啊
And they're sleeping together 'cause your brother is fine!
这一切可是你一手促成的
You made this happen.
我只是想表现得宽宏大量一些
I was being magnanimous!
可我内心希望加比能跳下车 回到我身边来
What I really wanted was for her to jump off the food truck and run back to me.
噢 宝贝 我只是想让你好过一点
Aw. Baby, I mean this in the nicest way.
翻篇吧
Get over it.
起床 呼吸一下新鲜空气 再骑自行车溜一圈
Get up, get you some fresh air, and go on a bike ride.
把床叠了 别再跟它亲热了
You made your bed, now stop making out with it.
哦 这么快就度完蜜月了
Oh! Back from the honeymoon already.
怎么了
What's the matter?
艾伦看见你光屁♥股♥了
Alan saw you naked?
在飞机上就看到咯
On the plane.
我们在巴亚尔塔港渡过了一个完美的夜晚
We had one glorious night in Puerto Vallarta,
但是有百分之三十的可能会刮飓风
but there was a 30% chance of a hurricane,
这在犹太人眼里就是百分之百了
which is 100% too much for a Jew.
但是
But...
我们还是想办法带回了一些巴亚尔塔港的风情
we did manage to bring a little Puerto Vallarta back with us.
亲娘啊
Oh, my damn.
艾伦爱死它了
Alan loves it.
- 真的吗 - 真的啊
- You do? - I do.
他就是我的小算盘
He's my little abacus.
我还想再照照镜子
I'm gonna go look at it again in the mirror.
赶紧回来 小美人
Hurry back, gorgeous!
额滴神 那发型丑爆了
Oh, my God, that hair is hideous.
他又没长成哈莉·贝瑞那张俏脸
He doesn't have a Halle Berry face to pull that off!
那你干嘛还告诉他你喜欢那头型
So why did you tell him that you loved it?
因为我俩刚结婚啊
'Cause we just got married!
我不想因为告诉他 他就像2001年的亚洲版
I don't want to rock our perfect boat
贾斯汀·汀布莱克 而毁了我们的完美家庭
by telling him he looks like an Asian 2001 Justin Timberlake.
帮帮我吧 尤兰达
Help me, Yolanda.
你想让我帮你想个法子告诉埃利奥特 他那发型有多丑
Me help you figure out a way to tell Elliot he's ugly?
包在我身上
I'm in!
- 嗨 - 嗨
- Hey. - Hey!
喔 公♥寓♥这是怎么了
Ooh. What's going on in our apartment?
狄米特正重新装♥修♥尤兰达的房♥子
Well, Dmitri's remodeling Yolanda's place,
所以我就把她的旧家电搬过来了
so we're getting all her old big appliances.
原来的家电尺寸不合适
They didn't fit over there,
所以他们就把厨房♥一股脑全搬这儿来了
so they moved the kitchen over here.
我们有新厨房♥了
A newish kitchen?
你怎么一点都不激动啊
Why aren't you more excited?
这个嘛
Well, uh...
我跟鲁本在婚礼上亲热来着
I made out with Ruben at the wedding
他跟我说他觉得他能有一个美好的未来
and he said he could really see a future...
但是 是和他的女朋友 切尔西
with his girlfriend, Chelsea.
呃
Oh.
那不是你的名字啊
That is not your name.
真遗憾
I'm sorry.
你是想问 我怎么样了是吧
What's going on with me, you ask?
实在不怎么样
Oh, nothing really.
我正在离圣贝纳迪诺县很近的一条马路边上困着呢
Just stalled on the side of the road near some place called Yermo.
杰克去找人帮忙了 我自己在这等他
Jake went to go get help and I'm here all alone
我有点慌 因为我可能还是喜欢乔什
and I'm worried 'cause I may have had a fantasy about Josh.
你说啥
What?
帮帮我 索菲亚
Help me, Sofia.
我真的没有办法不去想乔什为我做的事情
I really can't stop thinking about what Josh did for me.
那么的贴心那么的惹人爱那么的自信满满又性感十足
It was so sweet and loving and confident and sexy and...
我是真的很喜欢那些
I really like all those things!
我的天哪
Oh, my God!
加比 你现在仔细听我说
Gabi, listen to me very carefully.
我们先来看看这些事实
Let's just look at the facts.
乔什给你买♥♥了一辆块餐车
Josh bought you a food truck
又把你打发给了他弟弟
and sent you off with his brother.
这是不是事实
Fact or not fact?
是
Fact.
而当你离开他的时候 你真的很喜欢杰克
And when you left, you really liked Jake.
这是不是事实
Fact or not fact?
是事实
Fact.
好 那这说明了什么
Okay, so what's my point here?
我经历了许多事实
That I'm totally fact?
我的意思是这对我来说是很正常的
I mean, it's natural for me
如果我现在还对乔什有感觉
to still have feelings about Josh.
我们已经维持一段怪异但却很美好的非恋爱关系
We've been in a weird yet beautiful non-relationship
一年多的时间了
for over a year.
但是杰克又是那么的迷人且专情于我
But Jake is so charming and so into me,
你说的没错 乔什的确是把我打发给了他
and as you pointed out, Josh did send me away with him.
我现在就是需要先需要把乔什从我脑袋里拿出来然后
剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表