剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表
We know that, you know, the script is probably going to
我们要互相挖苦对方
have one or both of us insulting each other.
然后我知道你会这么做
And then I want to say I know you wanted to,
不管怎样 保持轻松 但...
you know, whatever, keep it light, but...
才开拍时 我对金充满了同行的尊重
when we started, I had a lot of professional respect for Kym--
-我碰了你的胸 对不起 -是的
- I just touched your boob. Sorry. - You did.
现在尊重消失了
So, that's gone!
一开始
When we started,
我和金出于职业原因互相尊重
Kym and I had a lot of professional respect for each other.
但现在 两年半以后
But now, two and a half years later,
我想说 我爱你
I want to say I love you.
我想你是个了不起的母亲
I think you're an amazing mom,
了不起的人 了不起的演员
an amazing person, an amazing artist,
了不起的朋友
and amazing friend.
我的生活因为有了你变得更好了
Yeah! -I just-- My life is better because you're in it.
-无论何时 -是真的
- Whenever... -It's true.
-无论何时 -我要哭了
- Whenever I-- - I've got a tear in my eye!
无论何时我的台词里有
Whenever I get a script and I have to say some sort of
"尤兰达很胖"的笑料
"Yolanda's a big girl" joke...
我都想着 "胖胖的金有宽阔的胸怀"
...I think, "Kym Whitley: big girl, big heart."
我好爱你
I love you so much
-好了 我 -我好开心我们是朋友
- Okay. I'm gonna... - and I'm so glad that we're friends.
-好吗 -谢谢 雷克斯
- Okay? - Damn! Thank you, Rex.
你说的真好
Why would you do that?
-谢谢 -我们好高兴我们是朋友
- Thank you. - I'm so glad that we're friends,
-我是认真的 -我也很高兴
- and that isn't a joke. - I'm glad-- I'm glad what we're friends too,
下一季 我要给你生孩子
and next season, I'mma have your baby.
天啊
Golly.
天啊 吉姆在哪儿
Oh, my God. Where is Jim?
下一个问题来自纳什维尔的观众
We got someone else here from Nashville.
艾米丽 编剧们告诉过你加比的命运吗
Emily, do the writers tell you what's gonna happen to Gabi
还是你也像我们一样惊讶
or are you just as surprised as us?
其实我就是编剧 所以...
Oh. Well, I write all the scripts, so...
太好笑了
Ooh, that was a good one!
但不是 剧情对所有人都是惊喜
But no. I mean, it's kind of a surprise for all of us.
我们都不知道后续剧情
We don't really know what's coming up,
拍完戏之后的星期五晚上
which makes Friday night after the show
他们就把剧本给我们 还热乎着呢
and they hand us our script-- Usually warm.
我们下周的剧本通常都是才打印出来
Our script for next week is usually warm, right off the press,
我就上车 离开之前读完
and I get in the car and I, like, read it before I go.
-并没有 我骗人了 -她开车时看
- I don't. I totally just lied. I totally... -While she's driving
每周一我们都为公♥司♥读剧本
Every Monday-- every Monday we do a table read for the network,
无论你读过多少遍
and it doesn't matter how many times you read the script
你想象了多少遍
or how many times you imagine
这戏应该怎么演
how each one of the-- of us is gonna say a line,
每周一 我们都特别惊讶
without fail, every Monday, we are completely blown away...
-是啊 这太对了 -每个人都会用
- Yeah, that's very true. - ...and surprised by how every one of us
其他人从没想象到的方式
would deliver a line, like, completely from,
去演绎自己的台词
like, left field in a way you never expected it to go,
-而且 -还是上午九点
- and it's-- it's-- - At 9:00 A.M.
-上午九点 -是啊
- At 9:00 A.M. Yeah. - That's true.
说得好像这很早一样
Like-- like that's really early or something.
-就是早 -哥们 我们十点才上班
- It is! - Dude, we have to be at work by 10:00.
真是太疯狂了
It's crazy.
是真的 真是荒谬
That is true. That's ridiculous.
我老是迟到
I can never make it on time.
等下回来 我们来看看
When we come back, we're gonna take a look
本剧的主线剧情
at the heart of the show:
乔什和加比之间的感情线
the romance between Josh and Gabi.
同时 请看这个
In the meantime, take a look at this.
饥饿的青春
搞笑镜头2
开拍
Action!
散场了 该走了 再见
Okay, party's over. Time to go. Bye.
哦不
Oh, no!
不要啊
Nooooo!
-门怎么还不关 -不
- Why aren't the doors closing? - Nooooo!
他妈要来了 他就慌了
He's so freaked out that his mother's coming.
反正
Anyway...
对不起
I'm sorry.
里纳尔多厨师吗 他叫什么
Chef Rinaldo? What is his name?
呆比厨师 呆比 什么玩意儿
Chef D'Aby. "D'Aby"? What the hell?
然后突然想到 达布尼
And then it hit me: D'Abney.
不对 他名字叫达比
That's not his name! His name is D'Arby!
你只要像这样 一跨进电梯
All you have to do is start eating one of these
就开始吃甜甜圈
the moment you get on the elevator...
精彩
Nice.
是因为胸
It's the boobs.
卡
And cut.
请来自加州棕榈泉的艾德娜提问
Okay, we got Edna from Palm Springs, California.
这个问题是问整个剧组的
Okay, this question is for the entire cast.
你们开始演戏之前的工作是什么
What kind of jobs did you guys have before you started acting?
我以前是个服务员
Um, I used to be a waiter,
和许多搬到洛杉矶的女演员一样
like a lot of, you know, actors that move to Los Angeles,
这工作我最喜欢的地方就是
and my favorite thing about it was
我有时可以做调酒师
sometimes they'd let me bartend,
如果有人退回了点的鸡尾酒
and whenever someone would send back a cocktail, like,
比如他们要求加柠檬皮
if they, you know, ordered it, like, with a twist
我不小心放成了橄榄
and I'd give an olive by mistake,
我就把这杯酒倒进外带汤碗
I'd put it into, like, a to go soup cup
藏进我的更衣柜 喝一晚上
and take it to my locker and sip it all night.
总是要从底层开始
Gotta start-- you gotta start somewhere. Damn.
我做过咖啡师 有时候奇怪的
I was a barista, and weird people would,
奇怪的名人会进店里
like, weird, famous people would come in and--
咖啡师是什么
What's a barista?
-就是冲咖啡的人 -做咖啡的
- Uh, a person who makes coffee. - Yeah, makes coffee.
那叫"做咖啡的"
Hey, that's the coffee maker.
拽什么文
What is it?
-你就... -好吧
- Well, you just-- - Okay!
等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait...
你太高大上了 够了
You're just fancy! Quit it!
"咖啡师"
"Barista."
好了 现在我们要问关键问题了
Okay, now we're gonna get down to the nitty-gritty.
这个问题来自波兰的爱娃
We have a question from someone who's from Poland... Ava.
在戏里 艾略特是唯一一个已婚角色
Uh, so on the show, Elliot is the only one who's married.
我想知道 在现实生活中
I was wondering, in real life,
大家的感情生活怎样
what is everyone's relationship status?
我的故事最悲催 我先来吧
So I'll start because I'm the saddest case.
是啊 艾略特是唯一的已婚角色
Yes, Elliot's-- Elliot's the one that's married,
但在现实生活中 他们俩订婚了
but in real life, they're engaged,
他们也都有主
they both get some,
而我还是单身
single, single, single.
单身 没人想要我
Single, single, single. Nobody wants me.
那不是真的
Oh, that's not true.
-才不是 -雷克斯 整个澳大利亚都想要你
- That's not true. - Rex, the whole country of Australia wants you!
-我又不住在那儿 -说得对
- Well, I don't live there, do I? - Very true.
饥饿的青春
寻觅真爱
我以为这不会发生的
I thought it never happen,
但我恋爱了
but, uh, I'm in love!
他恋爱了
He's in love!
尤兰达真的很棒
Yolanda is "Bee'z kneez!"
是啊
Yeah!
她的确很棒
She is totally "Bee'z kneez."
早上好 帅哥美女们
Good morning, beautiful people.
知道谁饿了吗 我
You know who's starving? Me.
知道为什么吗 滚床单了
You know why? Sex.
知道有多少次吗 超多
You know how much? Tons.
我也爱你
I love you too.
自从我们在摩天轮上嘿♥咻♥以后
I've thought about you every single night
我每天晚上都在想着你
since we made love on that ferris wheel.
那幕一直在我脑海中转啊转
It just keeps going round and round in my mind like a--
就像摩天轮一样吗
剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表