剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表
-It's more of an OCD thing. -It's terrible.
我每次拍摄前都会打嗝
I-- I burp before every take.
因为我总觉得自己会在
Because I always feel like I'm gonna burp or, like,
拍摄过程中打嗝
have a hiccup during the scene,
所以如果开拍前打嗝的话
and I feel like if I burp before the scene,
就能避免这情况
I won't do it.
非常奇怪
It's very strange.
我在每场开拍前都会小解和刷牙
I pee and I brush my teeth before every scene.
-但不是... -每个场景吗
- But not in-- - Every scene?
-不是同时做这两件事 -同时做
- Not in combination with each other! - At the same time.
不是同时 不是
No, not in combination. No.
这还真是不同寻常
That is pretty unusual.
我是...我常...
I do-- I do the, you know...
你才没有
No, you don't!
-你忙着... -问雷克斯
- You're so full-- - Ask Rex!
是不是
Don't I?
你教我把手指含在嘴里
And you told me to stick my finger in my mouth.
不是手指
Not your finger!
-铅笔 -是铅笔
- A pencil! - A pencil!
好吧 算了 继续下个话题
Okay, never mind. Okay, let's move on.
-抱歉 没一个好习惯 -笑死人了
- I'm so sorry. Um... this is all bad. - It hurts!
我们每个人开拍前有各自的小习惯
Just because we have, uh, pre-show rituals
不代表我们就不会NG
doesn't mean that we don't mess up.
我要告诉大家 这伙人NG多了去了
And what I'll tell you-- this group messes up.
不包括我
Not me.
-瞎说 -让我们来看看一些没有我在内的
- No. - Let's show you some of our favorite bloopers,
精彩搞笑镜头
which I'm not in.
饥饿的青春
搞笑镜头
-乔纳森 别打嗝了 -我停不下来
- Jonathan, stop burping! - I can't!
-我胃里都是气 -我说真的 好恶心
- I'm all gassed up! - Seriously, that's so gross!
这不恶心
It's not gross.
-你一直打嗝的 -我得跳到你身上
- You burp all the time. - I have to leap onto you.
我没有当众这么做
I don't do it outwardly.
那你...那你怎么做
What do you-- what do you do then?
我会走到一个角落再打
I would walk in a corner and do it.
好吧
Okay.
不是这里的角落
Not in here!
难以置信你居然带我来这里
I can't believe you brought me here!
哪...
Where...
帅帅 我们...
Juju, we're--
卡
Cut!
不如我去...
Why don't I go--
不如...
Why don't...
你不能...
You can't--
-该死 -该死
- Dammit! - Dammit!
太太 太太
Mrs. M-- Mrs. M--
但他们...他们在约会
But they've-- but they've been on date.
-但...但... -但...但...
- But-- but-- - But-- but--
他们在...
They've been on a...
不
No!
乔什得去...
Yeah, well, Josh has to go to w...
抱歉
Sorry.
帮你拿到学徒资格
To help you get an apprenticeship,
好让你离开我...天佑美国
it takes you away from me-- God bless America.
天佑美国
God bless America.
天佑美国
God bless America.
-我不用这么做 -你准备好了吗
- I'm not gonna be able to do this. - But you're ready?
重来
Start over!
你NG了
You messed up.
别笑了 你们让情况更糟了
Stop laughing. You're making it worse.
你自己伸手去捡
You reach in and grab it.
有什么好笑的
What the...?
你的表情
Your face!
我现在不能看到你的脸
I can't look at your face right now.
-好吧 我不看你 -谢谢
- Okay, I'm not gonna look at you. - Oh, thanks.
-千万别看我 -别看我
- Don't even look at me. - Don't look at me.
天呐
My God.
保重
Bless you.
别发牢骚了
Quit whining!
我喜欢乔什这个人物
You know, I love Josh.
他身上有三样我喜欢的东西
He's three of my favorite things:
年轻 帅气 有钱
young, good looking, and rich...
这让他有点小自负
...which can make him a little cocky.
让我们来看看他的自负片花
So, let's watch some of his cocky scenes.
饥饿的青春
得意忘形
茱莉亚·蔡尔德是我的明灯
Julia Child was my inspiration.
每当我遇到困难时
Whenever I'm in a predicament,
都会自问茱莉亚会怎么办
I ask, "What would Julia do?"
所以我才从大学辍学
That's why I dropped out of college.
真的吗
Really?
我第一家公♥司♥卖♥♥了360万以后
I dropped out of college when I sold my first company
我也退学了
for $3.6 million.
我懂 我听到了
I get it and I hear ya.
有什么东西上面写着你的名字吗
What do you have with your name on it?
公♥司♥的办公大楼 不计其数的杂♥志♥封面
Corporate office building, numerous magazine covers,
我每周开给你的支票
the check I write you every week.
我每天都锻炼 而且吃得很健康
I exercise everyday and I eat right.
发型也超帅
You've got killer hair.
的确帅
I do have killer hair.
感谢你对我的高评价
Thank you so much for that.
那是第三章的内容 "答谢"
That was chapter three: Acknowledgment.
史蒂夫·乔布斯的讲台是降下去的
See, Steve Jobs had it down,
达♥赖♥喇♥嘛♥也是
Dalai Lama had it down,
乔什·卡明斯基也要降下去
and Josh Kaminski, he's gonna have it down.
今天大家都想找我啊
Everybody wants a piece of me today, huh?
我真受欢迎 说吧
Popular guy. Talk to me.
这事很严肃
Okay, this is kinda serious.
我能跟贴心不自大的乔什谈谈吗
Can I get sweet Josh and not cocky Josh?
没问题 怎么了 亲爱的
You got it. What's wrong, babe?
那有点太娘了
That was kind of a halfsie.
这就是大家都在说的吗
This is what everybody's talking about?
一些健身脚踏车
A bunch of stationary bikes?
各位 我是骑自行车过来的
Guys, I rode a bike to get here.
这太差劲了 我走了
This is lame. I'm out.
我的发型比他的好看多了
I have way better hair than you do.
-你的发型的确不错 雷克斯 -是的
- You do have amazing hair, Rex. - Yeah.
扮演乔什这个角色
Yeah, yeah. I mean, playing Josh, yeah,
很容易就会跟那种
it's definitely easy to get kind of caught up
有钱的自负花♥花♥公♥子♥扯上边
in being the whole rich playboy, full of himself--
你还用演吗
Was it a reach for ya?
那是延伸
It's a stretch.
-有钱那里是 -是的
- The rich part is a stretch. - Yeah.
是的
Uh, yeah.
但我觉得...从个人的角度来说
Uh, but I think the-- the biggest connection
我和乔什最大的共同点
that I have with Josh, personally,
就是我们都是大小孩
is that we're both big kids.
我们都是自己世界里的书呆子
We're both kind of nerds in our-- in our own way,
同时有一个让我感到骄傲的品质
and, uh, and a trait that I'm very proud of actually
我和乔什共有的
is that both myself, Jonathan,
那就是非常保护自己的朋友
and Josh are very protective of our friends.
-这是事实 -你对我们非常好
- That's very true. - You got all sweet on us.
又有观众提问了
But we have another question,
有请住在钻石湾的康妮
and that is Connie from Diamond Bar.
你要问什么 姑娘
What you got, girl?
雷克斯 你和尤兰达
Rex, you and Yolanda
在剧中经常互相取笑对方
are always making fun of each other on the show.
这会伤害你们之间的感情吗
Does it ever hurt your feelings?
回答这个问题我要说两点
Well, I have two things I want to say in response to that.
首先 简短来说
The first is just very briefly that
我和金是专业的演员
Kym and I are professionals.
众所周知 按照剧本的设定
剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表