剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表
Why can't you date and we date?
因为如果你俩在一起
Because if you guys are together,
那我跟加比就是兄妹
that kind of makes me and Gabi brother and sister,
这可不是《权力的游戏》
and this isn't Game of Thrones.
你就试着接受吧
So smoke a bowl and get over it.
不 凯茜 我明白
No, no, no, Kathy. I get it.
我家订了付费电视
I've got premium cable.
加比宝贝 你...
Look, Gabi, angel, you...
你知道我会为你做任何事
You know I'd do anything for you,
但我真的很久没有
But it's just been such a long time
遇见真心喜欢的人了
since I've met someone I really liked,
我不想放弃这个好女人
and I don't want to give up this amazing woman
除非我知道放弃她能换来什么
unless I know exactly what it is I'm giving her up for.
你是什么意思 爸爸
Well, what are you saying, dad?
我的意思是 我需要知道
What I'm saying is I need to know
你们之间是不是认真的
if this thing is really serious between you two.
是的 非常认真
Yes, it's very serious.
乔什呢
Josh?
我为她疯狂
I'm crazy about her.
我相信你为不少女人疯狂过
Well, I'm sure you've been crazy about plenty of women.
我想知道 我女儿只是她们中一个吗
I just need to know, is my daughter one of the plenty?
绝对不是
Absolutely not.
她跟我见过的任何人都不一样
She's different from anyone I've ever met.
你是说你会永远爱她吗
You saying you could really commit to her?
是的 永远
Yes. Forever.
乔什 我从没听你对谁说过这话
Oh, Joshy, I've never heard you talk like that about anyone.
要签婚前协议
Prenup.
好吧 既然你们真心想在一起
All right, well, since you two really see a future together,
我猜我只能说 凯茜
I guess all I can say is Kathy,
很高兴见到你
it was a pleasure meeting you.
你可不知道会有多高兴
You have no idea what a pleasure it could have been.
或许来世吧
In another life perhaps.
妈妈
Mom.
亲爱的 我在家里等你
Honey, I will see you back at your place.
谢谢 老爸
Thanks, dad.
还有你 照顾好她
And you, take care of her.
我知道你家住哪
I know where you live.
我送你下楼
I'll walk you downstairs
让他俩单独待会吧
and give these two a little privacy.
那只是假装分手 对吗
That was just a frake-up, right?
没错
Oh, yeah.
你好啊 男朋友
Hey, boyfriend.
敬我们逃过一劫
To surviving our parents.
还有 敬你
And, uh, to you.
乔什 你对我爸说的那些话
I mean, Josh, some of that stuff you were saying to my dad,
永远什么的 我不知道你是那样想的
the forever stuff, I had no idea that you felt like that.
是啊
Yeah.
我也是
Neither did I.
我觉得那样真贴心
Well, I thought that it was very sweet,
你干什么
What was that?
什么
What?
你刚刚后退了一步
You just took a step back.
才没有 过来
No, I didn't. Get over here.
天啊
Oh, my god!
你又来了 但这次是脑袋后仰
You just did it again but just with your head this time.
-怎么回事 -没事啊
- What's happening? - Nothing's happening.
你也听见我对你♥爸♥说的了
You heard what I just said to your dad.
我说我对你很认真
I told him how serious I was about you,
相信我们下半...
That I could see us spending the rest...
辈子都会一起
of our lives together.
你为什么这么怕
Why are you freaking out?
我没有
I'm not.
你有 天啊
Yes, you are-- oh, my god.
如果真的有其母有其子怎么办
What if the apple doesn't fall far from the tree?
你真的和你妈妈一样
What if you're just like your mom
也怕作出承诺
and you're afraid of commitment?
胡说
That's ridiculous.
真的 乔什 想想吧
I mean, really, Josh. I mean, think about it.
从我来这上班 你谈过多少恋爱
Since I've worked here, you've had a lot of relationships.
但都不是认真的啊
But I wasn't serious about any of them.
或许就是因为你无法承诺
Maybe it's 'cause you couldn't commit.
甚至跟卡洛琳的订婚你都反悔了
I mean, you even broke off your engagement with Caroline.
为跟你在一起啊
To be with you!
我想要你
I want you!
好吧
Okay.
那就现在问我 向我证明
Then kiss me right now and prove to me
你不害怕承诺
that You're not afraid of commitment
和你妈妈不一样
and you're not like your mother.
你可以吻我的 对吗
You can kiss me, right?
当然可以
Of course I can!
我不是我妈
I'm not my mother.
天啊 我就是我妈
Oh, my god, I'm my mother!
别进去 别进去
Don't go in there, don't go in there!
他有刀
He's got a knife!
让录像证明
Let the record show
对银幕大喊的可不是我这黑女人
the black lady was not yelling at the screen!
对吗 姑娘
Right, girl?
埃兰 记得我有一晚跟你说的那个
Alan, you know the actor I was talking about the other night
想不起名字的演员吗
But I couldn't remember his name?
这就是他 他是谁
This is him. Who is this?
松露薯条
Truffle fry?
要不要松露薯条
Want truffle fries?
姑娘 要松露薯条吗
Girl, you want some truffle fries?
我就知道
I know that's right!
我上网查了
I just looked it up!
结尾他死了
He dies in the end!
结尾他死了 没了
He dies in the end! Oh, it's over!
-好悲惨 -我知道
- That's so sad! - I know!
你们生气了吗
Oh, y'all mad?
-我是在帮你们节省时间 -为什么你要死
- I'm trying to save y'all some time! - Why do you gotta die?
我是在帮她节省时间
I'm trying to save her some time.
我不要任何人死
I don't want anybody to die!
剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表