剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表
-是这样的 -我知道是哪样
- Okay, so here's the thing-- - I know the thing!
好吗 我都知道了
Okay? I know everything!
我知道你在梦里感到窒息
I know about your smother dreams
你惧怕亲密关系
and your intimacy issues,
多年来你一直治不好
and all the years it's gonna take
你内心那个受伤的小男生
for you to heal your stupid inner child!
你猜怎么著 哥们
Well, guess what, buddy?
我才不要浪费青春等著你明白过来呢
I'm not waiting years for you to figure out your crap.
我完全不知道你在说什么
I have no idea what you're talking about.
得了吧 乔什
Oh, save it, Josh.
那个心理医生就在我常去的美甲店楼上
The therapist I sent you to is right above my nail salon.
我什么都听到了 包括你的变♥态♥小秘密
I heard everything. All your sick little issues.
你肯定听到了小秘密
Well, you definitely heard someone's issues,
但不是我的
but they weren't mine.
拜托 我听到老板叫"卡明斯基先生"了
Oh, please. I heard him say "Mr. Kaminski".
你怎么解释
How do you explain that?
那是我
It... it was me.
什么 天啊
What? Oh, my god.
乔什把他的预约给我了
Josh gave me his appointment.
我好庆幸你不是我男友
I am so happy you're not my boyfriend.
我不明白
I don't understand.
你才是感到窒息的卡明斯基先生吗
You're the Kaminski who feels smothered?
我昨天才意识到我有这个问题
Yeah, I-- i didn't even know I had that problem until yesterday.
你觉得是我令你窒息吗
You think I'm smothering you?
不是你 是生活
No, not you. Life.
和你
And you.
这太奇怪了
It's so weird.
我一直做奇怪的梦
I was having all these crazy dreams,
我跟乔什说了
which I mentioned to Josh,
他就把加比给他的咨♥询♥预约给了我
so he gave me the therapy appointment that Gabi gave him,
那帮我理清了一切
which helped me work everything out,
现在我感觉好多了
and I feel so much better.
昨晚 我的梦终于正常了
Last night, I finally had my normal dream.
就是乱飞而已
Just flying around.
所以 你是说
So, what you're saying is that
你得感谢加比吗
you have Gabi to thank for all of this.
是啊
Yeah!
谢谢 小加
Thanks, Gabs!
是啊 谢谢 小加
Yeah, thanks, Gabs.
索菲亚 我很抱歉
Sofia, I'm-- I'm sorry.
你是个好姑娘 但我还不想安定下来
You're an amazing girl, but I'm just not ready to settle down.
我要去别处 我要环游世界
I gotta move. I gotta travel the world.
先跟我参加完成人礼再说
So, start after the Quincea?era.
-索菲亚 -我是认真的
- Sofia-- - No, seriously!
你必须得去
You-- you have to go.
我把我们的事告诉了我所有的家人
I already told my whole family about you.
我还给他们发了照片
I even sent them pictures,
他们以为那照片和上次一样
which they thought were just photos
是我从杂♥志♥上剪的
from a magazine like last time.
我发誓我不会让你窒息的
I promise I'm not gonna smother you!
求你了 求你了
Please, please, please, please, please, please, please!
索菲亚 我本来就打算参加成人礼
Sofia, I was always gonna go to the Quincea?era.
我计划之后再和你分手的
I wasn't going to break up with you till after.
太贴心了
That's so sweet.
分手前再啪一次吧
Pre-breakup sex?
好呀[法语]
Oui, oui.
那...
So, um...
你早饭想吃煎饼还是华夫饼
pancakes or waffles for breakfast today?
你来挑吧 因为你是我老板
You get to pick 'cause you're m'boss.
-加比 -奴婢在
- Gabi? - Yes, m'boss?
你竟然偷听别人心理咨♥询♥吗
You listened in on a private therapy session?
是啊 但不止我一个
Yes, but it wasn't just me, okay?
索菲亚和玛蒂娜也在
Sofia was there and Martina!
你操纵了我
You manipulated me!
我知道 我非常抱歉
I know I did, and I'm so sorry.
但好消息是
But the good news is
你不觉得我让你窒息
you don't think I'm smothering you.
我不明白
I... can't understand
你怎么就看不到自己的错误呢
how you don't see the error of your ways.
我不明白你怎么看不出
I don't understand how you cannot see
我是想帮助我们呢
that I was just trying to help us.
不行
I-- I can't--
我现在无法和你说话
I-- I can't even talk to you right now.
你得去看心理医生
You... you need therapy.
好吧 可能是
Okay. Maybe I do.
-也许我们俩都应该去 -没错
- Maybe we both should go. - Maybe we should.
或许我们该去做情侣咨♥询♥
Maybe we should just go to couples therapy.
所以我们还是情侣吗
Oh! So, we're still a couple?
要不要我帮你按电梯
You want me to hold the elevator for you?
我一时半会儿完不了
I have so much to do before I can leave.
-你先走吧 -好的
- Go on without me. - Okay.
-明天见 -好 再见
- See you tomorrow. - Kay, bye.
-你好 尼古拉 -你好
- Hi, Nikolai. - Hey, you.
你怎么还穿著衣服
Why are you still dressed?
我真笨
Silly.
你先把台子支起来吧
Why don't you set up your table
我去浴室换衣服
while I go change in the bathroom?
没问题
You got it.
我就知道乔什不在
I should have known that little troll
那个小矮子才不会加班
wouldn't work late if Josh wasn't here to see him.
你好 阿伯克龙比
What's up, Abercrombie?
尼古拉像AF男模
你好 尤兰达
Hey, Yolanda.
他记得我的名字
He remembered my name!
淡定 姑娘 淡定
Focus, girl. Focus.
这是100块
Look here. Here's 100 bucks.
你先走吧
Make yourself scarce.
我得领一匹迷你马到水边
I gotta lead a miniature horse to water
然后祈祷他不要喝水
and pray that he doesn't drink.
好啦
Ready!
尼古拉 我准备好了
Nikolai, I'm ready!
尼古拉
Oh, Nikolai,
我的后背好僵硬
my back is so tight.
我要你像童子军那样疏通我的经络[解开绳结]
I want you to undo my knots like a boy scout.
把我当成排骨 来加料吧
Sauce me up and work me like a rib.
尼古拉
Oh, Nikolai.
你的手法比上次还好
This is even better than last time.
手劲就像线卫一样有力
You have the strong, masculine grip of a linebacker.
别停 尼古拉
Oh, don't stop, Nikolai.
感觉太棒了
This feels so good.
我想说...
Can I just say--
能给我捏捏耳朵吗
Can you do my ears?
尼古拉
Nikolai...
你这是在玩火哦
You're moving into some dangerous territory.
停
Stop!
尼古拉
Nikolai...
我有话要说
I have to say something.
还记得那天那个坏蛋胖女人吗
Remember that huge, horrible woman you met the other day?
她叫我不要找你
Well, she told me not to call you,
看来她是对的
and it turns out she was right.
我结婚了
I'm married.
我很爱我的丈夫
I love my husband very much.
现在我要你离开这里
Now I need you to leave the room
因为我不好意思说 你让我硬...
'cause I'm embarrassed to say you gave me a huge bon--
天啊
Oh, my god!
在电♥话♥里
So over the phone,
乔什告诉了我一些你们的关系
Josh told me a little bit about your relationship.
那他告诉了你 这一切的起因
Oh, so he, uh, told you what started this whole thing
是源于我们争取在一起已经有
is the fact that we've been trying to get together for,
大概整整一年
like, a whole year,
而终于在一起并试图接吻的时候
剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表