剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表
My fantasy is a total do-over.
- 好主意 - 嗯哼
- I love it. - Mmm?
你把快餐车这档子事儿弄完 咱俩就能走了
We can leave as soon as you're done with the food truck.
但是我们差不多把东西都卖♥♥干净了
Oh, but we already sold out of everything.
那敢情好 明天一早我们就动身
Great. Let's leave first thing in the morning.
- 我们现在就可以动身啊 - 心有灵犀啊 - 出发
- Or we could leave right now. - It's like we share a brain. - Go!
谢谢你留下来帮我把车开回去
Thanks for staying and helping me drive the truck back.
噢 我们是失恋好搭档
Oh, we are break-up buddies.
我不会丢下你不管的
I would not leave you in the dust.
你说的真没错 被甩的感觉糟糕透顶
Turns out you were right. Being dumped is the worst.
你可以做点事儿让自己向前看
There are certain things you can do to move on.
是吗 比如呢
Mmm, yeah? Like what?
放声大哭 胡吃海塞
Crying, eating,
来个长长的泡泡浴
long bubble bath.
来个报复性的爱爱如何
What about rebound sex?
杰克
Jake.
那多没劲 又空虚又可怜
That is so soulless. It's empty and sad.
哦 你是说跟我吗
And... oh, you mean with me?
是啊 要是你不愿意就算了
Yeah, unless you don't want to...
额滴神 咱俩
Oh my God, did we...
没做
We did not.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
百分之一百二
So sure.
咱俩肯定是累坏了 所以就昏睡过去了
We must have been so tired, we passed out.
呵呵
Huh.
没准这是件好事儿呢
Hey, maybe it's not a bad thing.
如果我们真想重头再来 也许按部就班
You know, if we're going to have a do-over, we might as well do it right.
今晚我们去约个会 来一次真正的约会
We're going on a date tonight... a real date.
噢 好的呀
Oh, I would love that.
不过我得先去问问老板
I mean, I'll have to ask my boss first,
他应该会准假的吧
but I think he might say yes.
嗯
Mmm.
嗯
Mmm.
索菲亚 你醒了吗
Sofia, are you awake?
干嘛
What?
哦 你好啊
Oh, hi.
- 我们 - 做了
- Did we... - We did.
- 你确定吗 -百分之一百二
- You sure? - So sure.
想不想再来一发
You want to do it again?
那还用说
Don't ask stupid questions.
剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表