剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表
and when we finally did and tried to kiss,
他突然被我恶心得后退了一步
he backed away, suddenly sickened by me.
对不起 我紧张得时候就会话唠
I'm sorry, I talk a lot when I'm nervous,
不过你可能已经看出来了
but you probably figured that out already
因为你是个心理医生
because you're a therapist.
我们的时间到了
And our time's up.
所以你们今天才会来吗
Is that what brought you here today?
你会这么想 但不是
You'd think, but no.
来吧加比 告诉她你做了什么
Go ahead, Gabi. Tell her what you did.
我当时...
Well, I was--
她偷听我弟弟的心理咨♥询♥
She spied on my brother in a therapy session,
以为那是我
thinking it was me.
继续 加比
Go ahead, Gabi.
-当时... -然后她居然还
- What happened was-- - And then she has the nerve
朝我发神经 好像那是我的错
to turn it around on me like it's my fault.
-就是你的错 -好了
- It is your fault. - Okay.
有时 当情侣之间无法
Sometimes when couples are having difficulty
换位思考时
seeing the other person's point of view,
角色扮演会有帮助
It helps to do a little role-playing.
比如我是个保龄球馆的时髦服务员吗
Like I'm a sassy waitress at a bowling alley?
我说的是
What I meant was
加比 你来饰演乔什
Gabi, you pretend to be Josh,
乔什 你来饰演加比
and josh, you pretend to be Gabi.
所以是像《辣妈辣妹》里那样吗
Oh, so you want us to do a Freaky Friday?
加比 专业人士不叫这...
Gabi, professionals don't call it--
对 《辣妈辣妹》
Yes, a Freaky Friday.
好吧 我来开始
Okay. I'll start.
你好 我是加比
Hi, I'm Gabi.
我是一名厨师
I am a chef who works for
受雇于一位杰出的科技富翁乔什
a brilliant tech millionaire named Josh,
他正在努力解决他的承诺问题
who's working very hard on fixing his commitment issues.
好吧 我是乔什
Okay, well, I'm Josh,
我刚才说的那个美丽又多才的厨师
and that beautiful, talented chef I was just talking about,
我不敢相信你居然不能吻我
well I can't believe you couldn't kiss me.
吻她
Her.
好的 加比
Okay. So, Gabi...
-什么 -什么
- Yes? - Yes?
乔加比 你认为自己为什么
Josh-Gabi, why do you think you
要偷听乔什的心理咨♥询♥
spied on Josh's therapy session?
因为我幼稚 不成熟
Because I'm childish, immature,
没耐心等著乔什自己解决问题
and too impatient to wait for Josh to get better.
该我了 该我了
My turn, my turn, my turn.
乔什
Josh?
我不吻她 我不约她
I won't kiss her, I won't date her,
也不知道自己什么时候能好
and I don't know when I'm gonna be better.
简言之 我很糟糕
In short, I suck.
别这么妄自菲薄嘛 乔什
Don't be so hard on yourself, Josh.
也许你无法做出承诺
Maybe the reason why you can't commit
正是因为我有时表现得太幼稚了
is 'cause sometimes I act very immature.
加比 你是个23岁的女生 我可30了
Well, Gabi, you're just a 23-year-old girl. I'm 30.
我没借口 你知道吗
What's my excuse? You know what?
也许我们现在都太幼稚了 不能在一起
Maybe we're both too immature to be together right now.
也许对我们两个来说最好的
Maybe what's best for the two of us
就是不要在一起
is to stop trying to be together
直到我们都长大
until we both grow up!
等等 我刚才跟自己提了分手吗
Wait, did I just break up with myself?
不敢相信我们两个都被卡明斯基家人给甩了
I can't believe we both got dumped by Kaminskis.
准确来说 我是把自己甩了
Well, technically, I broke up with myself,
但是 他同意了
but, you know, he agreed.
去了迪士尼乐园我还是觉得伤心
I went to Disney World and I still feel sad.
别这样 没有他们我们会更好
Don't. We're better off without them.
-不是更糟吗 -不是 更好了
- Or are we worse off? - No, we're better.
乔什和他愚蠢的承诺问题
Josh and his stupid commitment issues.
是啊
Yeah.
杰克和他愚蠢的整晚摸我全身的手
Jake and his stupid hands all over my body late at night.
-索菲亚 -对不起
- Sofia. - Sorry.
我跟你说过我奶奶很喜欢杰克
Did I tell you that my abuelita fell in love with Jake,
所以我就告诉她我们订婚了吗
so I told her we're engaged?
我这么说 是因为她98岁了
I only told her that 'cause she's 98.
-她告诉了其他所有人吗 -是的
- Did she tell everybody else? - Yes.
-想看电影吗 -不想
- Wanna watch a movie? - No.
-你想吃披萨吗 -不想
- You wanna get a pizza? - No.
你想边美黑
You wanna get spray tans and
边偷听比我们还惨的人诉苦吗
listen in on people who have it way worse than us?
非常想
I would like that very much.
剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表