剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表
所以 呃 你打算在这个浪漫而又神奇的夜晚穿什么呢
So, ah, what are you going to wear on this "romantagical" evening?
就是这个
This.
哦 还有我印了汉堡的红色小内内
Oh, plus my red hamburger print undies
后面还印着“可爱的小面包”几个字(buns还有臀部的意思)
that say "cute buns" on the back.
哦
Oh.
为什么你的反应是“哦”
Why "oh"?
你就没有带其它更性感的吗
You didn't bring anything sexier?
索菲亚 乔什和我正在谱写一曲恋歌♥
Sofia, Josh and I are starting a relationship.
我想我们会更深入些 而不是只关心穿了什么
I think we go a little bit deeper than caring about what we wear.
哎哟 那也就是说 我要洗澡加剃毛 “澡剃”
Oh, that being said, I showered and tweezed. "Shweezed."
嗯 好吧 说实话 我觉得你说得对
Mmm. Well, you know what? I think you're right.
乔什不会在意你的小内内衬不衬 因为你是最合适的人
Josh doesn't care if your undies match because you're a match.
真的吗 我的意思是 就算我披个斗篷他都不会在乎
Right? I mean, I could probably
wear a poncho and he wouldn't care.
你可能可以这样
You probably could.
但千万别
But don't!
麻麻
"Numb-Numb.
男性降敏性喷雾
"De-sensitizing spray for men.
几分钟就能见效 可以持续四到六个小时
Works within minutes, lasts four to six hours."
可持续力不错嘛
Hours are good.
再来一点祝我好运
One more for good luck.
哦 这真是太好了
Ooh, this is good.
痛痛哒
Tingly.
-咚咚 - 嘿 美人
- Knock knock! - Hey, beautiful.
- 嘿 - 么么 看吧
- Hi. - Mwah! Ta-dah!
我的天 我爱它 这真的太不可思议了
Oh my God, I love it! This is incredible.
啊 实际上我也为你准备了点小惊喜
Ah, I actually have a bit of a lesser surprise for you too.
哦 太赞了 快打开它
Oh, amazing. Open it.
加比 嘿 我知道 一般女生的梦想并不是在帐篷中约会
Gabi, hey, I know, ah, a
tent isn't every girl's dream,
但是 你不是一般的女生
but... you're not every girl.
噢 你也不是一般的男生
Aw! And you're not every guy.
看来今晚会非常的 有趣
Now tonight is going to be so... fun.
我的天呐
Oh my God!
你没事吧
Are you okay?
- 我很好 什么感觉都没有 - 额嗯
- Fine. Didn't feel a thing. - Mmm.
没事
Nothing.
太好了 因为我不会让任何事毁了这个美好的夜晚
Good, because I don't want anything to ruin this night.
啊噢
Uh-oh.
啊噢 怎么了
Uh-oh, what?
啊噢 我只是不想让你觉得我们进度太快了 你知道吗
Uh-oh, I just don't want you to think that we're moving too fast, you know?
如果你想让我慢下来 我绝对理解
'Cause if you want me to slow it down, I totally get it.
我没事 但我真是爱死你这么善解人意了
I'm fine, but I love that you're so sensitive.
实际上 我并不是的
Actually, I'm not.
希望我们的感情春风吹又开
May our feelings continue to grow.
上帝保佑
God willing.
你能相信我们最后竟然在一起了吗
Can you believe that we're finally together?
不 我完全没感觉
No, I can't feel it at all...
完全无法相信
believe it at all.
- 所以你现在想做什么 - 你知道我想做什么吗
- So what do you want to do now? - You know what I want to do?
- 做什么 - 聊天
- What? - Talk.
不如我们侃四到六个小时
Let's talk for about four to six hours.
加比 是你吗
Gabi? Is that you?
是的
Yep.
告诉我昨晚到底发生了什么
Tell me everything that happened last night!
好吧 我们谈天说地
Well, we talked.
- 啊哈 - 然后我们就依偎在一起
- Uh-huh? - And we cuddled.
加比 你漏了云雨之事
Gabi? You left out the sex part.
是的 他也漏了
Yeah, so did he!
- 什么 - 我们并没有爱爱
- What? - There was no sex part.
噢 我讨厌只想要扯淡和搂搂抱抱的男人
Oh! I hate it when guys just want to talk and cuddle.
就像是“我的需要已经满足了 小婊砸”
It's like, "I've got needs, bitch."
我本来是希望真的有个特别的夜晚
I wanted it to be really special,
而且还满心期待事情的进展 可是什么进展也没有
and I was open to wherever things went, but they went nowhere.
我真应该听你的建议 增加我的游戏筹码
I should have taken your advice and stepped up my game.
- 噢 - 但他邀请我
- Oh. - But he asked me
今晚再次去约会 我才不会
to hang out again tonight, and I am not
- 同样的错误犯第二次呢 - 那是 你肯定不会的
- making the same mistake twice. - Hell, yeah, you're not!
- 你今晚要好好表现 - 哈哈
- You're gonna bring it. - Ha, ha!
- 那你准备怎么表现呢 - 我也不知道
- What are you gonna bring? - I don't know.
有什么想法 建议吗
Thoughts, input, advice?
好吧 鲁本平时喜欢的是
Well, what Ruben always liked
抛弃我找其他女人
was leaving me for another woman.
所以别问我 应该问他
So don't ask me. Ask him.
我不能问他
I can't ask him.
我需要一个不是我刚甩了的 和不是我男朋友弟弟的男人
I need a guy I didn't just date and a guy who's not my guy's brother.
对 但和你男票的弟弟可能对你男票有些了解
Yeah, but maybe your guy's brother will know something about your guy
因为他们是兄弟
because they're brothers.
嘿 尽管问我
Hey. Just ask me.
好吧
Okay, fine.
如果一个女生要和一个男生约会
If a girl was going to be with a guy,
她很想有所表现
and she really wanted to bring it...
那她到底应该怎么表现
what exactly would she bring?
你是在问我要在乔什面前怎么表现吗
Are you asking me how to bring it to Josh?
不
No!
可能吧
Maybe.
好吧
Well...
我不知道我应不应该告诉你
I don't know if I should be telling you this,
但是我的确知道有个东西乔什一定会喜欢
but I do know one thing Josh likes to be brung.
什么
What?
我并不知道他的这个癖好 别说了
I did not know this about him. Shut up!
继续说
Keep talking.
哦 我的背搞得我整夜未眠
Ooh, my back kept me up all night.
让我给你按♥摩♥按♥摩♥ 尤兰达
Let me give you a massage, Yolanda.
我们将会为你提供你需要的一切服务
We're going to cater to your every need.
看见了么 看看埃利奥特做的美味的三明治
See? Look at that beautiful sandwich Elliot made.
- 埃利奥特 - 怎么了 要分你一半么
- Elliot? - What? You want half?
不用 但尤兰达可能要
No, but Yolanda might.
哦 拜托 一半可不够你吃的
Oh, please, you've never eaten half of anything.
原谅我无礼的老公 尤兰达
Excuse my rude husband, Yolanda.
我才没有无礼
I'm not being rude.
我是为她着想 就像你要求的那样
I'm taking care of her, like you asked.
这是为她着想么
This is taking care of her?
是啊 如果我们惯着她
Yes. If we coddle her,
我们就是在鼓励她受到伤害
we're just encouraging her to be injured.
你从哪学到的这些歪理
Where did you learn that?
跟我妈学的
From my mom.
我们生病的时候 她就拿走我们的靠垫
When we were sick, she'd take away our pillows
当我们好的时候就会放回来
and give them back when we got better.
那是给我们的奖赏
That was our reward.
哦 是药房♥
Oh, that's the pharmacy.
尤兰达的骨骼肌松弛药已经好了
Yolanda's muscle relaxants are ready.
- 我要去取回来 - 哦 再拿些阿司匹林
- I'm gonna pick them up. - Oh, and get some aspirin.
尤兰达的抱怨也让我有点头痛了
Yolanda's complaining is giving me a migraine.
我能声明一件事么
Can I just say one thing?
如果这就是你像家人一样的方式对待某人
If this is how you treat someone who's like family,
上帝会不准我生病的
God forbid I ever get sick.
天啊 尤兰达
Oh God, Yolanda,
现在艾伦认为我是个无情的怪物
now Alan thinks I'm an uncaring monster.
嗨 乔什
Hi, Josh.
嗨 加比 关于昨晚的事
Gabi, hey. So about last night,
你懂当你第一次去看某部电影 挺失望的
you know when you go and see a movie for the first time
但你去看第二次时 又喜欢上了
and it's kind of a let-down, but then you go and see it a second time
那种感觉吗
and you love it?
为什么你要花钱再次去看你不喜欢的电影
Why would you pay to see a movie you didn't like again?
不要紧 我在为昨晚的事打比方
Never mind. I was trying to make an analogy about last night.
我们为什么不忘掉昨晚的事
Why don't we forget about last night?
我很想这样
I would like that very much.
你知道怎么能帮助人忘掉事情么
You know what helps people forget?
- 喝酒 - 满上
- Drinks. - Big ones.
可以 那么 额 我想一起喝马丁尼酒
All right, so, ah, I was thinking martinis.
剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表