剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表
I just gotta get Josh out of my head once and for...
加比
Gabi?
在吗
Hello?
- 我在她心里 - 哦
- I'm in her head. - Oh!
乔什 你怎么
Josh! What are you...
你怎么在这里
what are you doing here?
我刚刚在骑车兜圈
I was riding my bike back and forth in front of your
就在你们公♥寓♥前后 然后突然感到自己很可悲
apartment building, and I realized that was pathetic.
所以我就决定上来偷听一下
So, I decided to come up here and press my cheek against the door.
现在我很高兴这么做了 因为我知道了
And I'm glad I did, because now I know...
她心里有我
I'm in her head!
呃 你们俩啊
Ugh, the two of you.
她还对你有感觉 你还对她有感觉
She still has feelings for you, you still have feelings for her.
我真是再也受不了了
I can't take this anymore!
我也是
Me neither.
这就是为什么我要在杰克用他的杰克式风情
That's why I'm going after her before Jake pushes me out of her head
让加比忘记我之前去找她
with his Jakey charm.
好! 去吧!
Yes! Go!
彻底的做个了断吧
Please put an end to this once and for all!
- 你要和我一起去
- 我
- You're coming with me.
- Me?
我为什么要和你一起去
Why do I have to go with you?
哦
Oh.
想带陀枪师姐出街做监督人咩
Wanna take Lil So-So with you as the enforcer?
来监督你 以免你像平时一样临阵退缩吗
Keep you from wimping out like you always do?
我需要用两个人才能用的拼车车道
I need two people for the carpool lane.
这样 那我这就去打包
Or that. I'll go pack.
埃利奥特 你能去开一下门吗
Elliot, can you get the door?
当然啦
Sure.
在今天没人把家里弄脏的情况下
You must be so tired after your long day
搞卫生肯定把你累坏了
of cleaning up after no one.
- 我的天哪 - 我知道
- Oh, my... - I know.
你奢华的玉米穗看起来太赞了
Your luxurious rows of corn looked so amazing,
我觉得我也应该整一个 你喜欢吗
I thought I'd get some too. You like?
呃 我不喜欢
Uh... I don't like.
我爱的不行了
I love!
我应该叫你奥维尔·瑞登巴克(爆米花牌子)
I should call you Orville Redenbacher
因为你这一头爆米花脆嘎嘎的
'cause that corn is poppin'!
你听见了吗 尤兰达 他爱死了
You hear that, Yolanda? He loves!
我不懂
Nuh, I don't get it.
你看起来就像是铁血战士里的同性恋外星人
You look like a gay alien from Predator
噢 这些珠子响的要命
Oy, the clanking of the beads.
我得找一些头疼药吃
I need to find some migraine medication.
等你回来哟 我的加勒比女王
Hurry back, my Caribbean queen.
我的天哪 他看起来好可怕
Oh, my God, he looks horrendous.
他可没有我一样的哈利·贝瑞脸来镇住全场
He doesn't have a Halle Berry face like mine to pull it off.
哈利·贝瑞
Halle Berry?
我看更像是弗兰肯浆果吧
More like Franken berry.
天哪 我真希望这个人知道他在做什么
Man, I really hope this guy knows what he's doing.
放轻松 他是耶莫第一的修理工
Oh, relax, he's the number one mechanic in Yermo.
也是市长
And the mayor.
我有一个好消息和一个坏消息
I've got good news and bad news.
坏消息是你们的散热水箱漏了
The bad news is your radiator is shot.
- 那好消息是什么 - 我能挣到450块
- Whats the good news? - I'm about to make 450 bucks.
呃 先生 您愿意接受这种形式的付款吗
Uh, kind sir, would you perchance accept payment
布里干酪 酸辣酱酥饼什么的
in the form of Brie and chutney quesadillas?
我的确喜欢布里干酪
I do love Brie.
但是 不愿意
But no.
杰克 我们该怎么办呢
Jake, what are we gonna do?
你觉得你亲我一下一切就都奇迹般变好了吗
You think you can just kiss me and everything's gonna be magically better?
嗯
Mm...
在我这一直都挺管用的
pretty much worked my whole life.
杰克 或许我们不应该这样
Jake, maybe this isn't meant to be.
你知道的 或许我们应该先回家
You know, maybe we should just go home.
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
这才算得上是冒险的一部分
This is all part of the adventure.
我知道 但不只是因为这个卡车
I know, but it's not just about the truck.
现在我脑海里有一些事情
There's been some stuff going on in my head
不
No!
这是木已成舟了 我们要继续坚持
No, no. This is happening. We're doing it.
你知道有多少想吃小吃的人
Do you know how many people with munchies
会在去柯契拉音乐节的路上经过这里吗
are gonna pass this place on the way to Coachella?
我们就在这里 打开卡车
We'll open the truck right here
然后卖♥♥你做的美味来支付这个修理费
and sell your amazing food to pay for the repairs.
一定会很棒的
It's going to be awesome.
哇
Wow.
你知道吗 你主导一切的时候真的很性感
You know, you're really sexy when you take charge.
好吧 这一次 好像真的有点用
Okay, that time, it kind of worked.
谢谢你让我来开车
Thanks for letting me drive.
- 这真的太刺 - 看着点路
- This is so exci... - Eyes on the road.
好吧 你看 我们差不多已经到耶莫了
All right, look, we're almost in Yermo.
但是我们还是没有看见他们 我是说 他们在哪呢
We still haven't seen them. I mean, where are they?
你别再吵吵了 好吗
You should stop yelling, okay?
加比的手♥机♥关机
It's not my fault that Gabi's phone is dead
还有她现在正和杰克小鲜肉在一起 又不是我的错
and she's with Jake and his beautiful bee-stung lips.
你看 这才是我的重点
See? This is exactly my point.
女孩们都没办法拒绝他 一直都是这样
Girls can't resist him. I've seen it my whole life.
我们一定得找到他们
We gotta find them.
- 索菲亚 我们为什么慢下来了 - 我 我不知道
- Sofia, why are we slowing down? - I don't... I don't know.
我正在踩油门
I'm flooring it!
索菲亚 我们没油了
Sofia, we're out of gas!
你为什么不早说呢
Why didn't you say something?
呵呵 鉴于我连驾照都没有
Well, considering I don't even have a driver's license,
我觉得我已经做得很好了
I think I'm doing pretty good.
好了 孩子们 都弄好了
Okay, kids. All done.
卡车停在后面了
The truck's out back.
还有你们的酸辣酱酥饼很好吃
And your quesadillas were delicious.
嗯 谁知道我喜欢酸辣酱呢
Mm! Who knew I loved chutney?
总之 很感谢你们
Anyway, you're good to...
又亲亲了
make out again.
真的不能怪你们
Can't really blame you.
他真的是一个帅气的年轻人
That is one good-looking young man.
感谢你为我们做的所有事 乔伊
Thanks for everything, Joey.
我爱你 杰克
I love you, Jake.
我不知道刚才是怎么了
I have no idea where that came from.
我有一个妻子和两个可爱的孩子
I have a wife and two lovely kids.
你用脸书吗
You on Facebook?
我去把车开过来
I'm gonna go pull the truck around.
好啊
Okay.
嘿 乔伊 你的厕所有多恶心
Hey, Joey, how disgusting is your bathroom?
实话实说 很恶心
Not gonna lie. Pretty bad.
噢 谢天谢地 我们终于到了
Oh, thank God we made it.
好吧 你去加油 先生
Okay, you get the gas. Sir?
你的厕所有多恶心
How disgusting is your bathroom?
实话实说 很恶心
Not gonna lie. Pretty bad.
乔什
Josh?
哦 不 不 不 不
Oh, no, no, no, no!
加比 不要
Gabi, no!
噢 这幻觉还让不让人谢谢了
Oh, these fantasies have gotta stop.
来吧 索菲亚
Come on, Sofia.
- 我们走回去 - 啊 我的脚疼死了
- Let's walk back. - Ugh, my feet hurt.
没时间抱怨了
No time to complain.
听着 我已经很多次让机会擦肩而过了 好吗
Look, I've been too close too many times, all right?
我不会让这个机会就这样从身边溜走的
I'm not letting this chance pass me by.
好吧 为什么我们不先找出他们在哪里呢
Okay, well, why don't we just find out where they are first?
- 打给杰克 - 然后说什么
- Call Jake. - And say what?
嘿 杰克 你在哪儿
"Hey, Jake, where are ya?
我想撬你墙脚
I want to steal your girlfriend."
额 我可不会这么开场
Well, I wouldn't lead with that.
好 你知道吗 算了
Okay, you know what? Forget it.
你想打给他是吗 打吧 我不想搅进这事
剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表