剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表
神呐 为什么大家总是扫我兴啊
God, why does everybody always disappoint me?
因为这就是人生 加比
Because that's life, Gabi.
人们让你失望 他们 他们不是有意的 但事情就是发生了 你要原谅他们
People disappoint. They... they don't mean
to, but it happens, and you forgive them.
好吧 你从未让我失望
Well, you don't disappoint.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
我总是扫大家伙的兴
I disappoint people all the time.
- 不包括我 - 不 包括你
- Not me. - Yes, you!
比如说
Like...
如果我和杰克上了床
If I slept with Jake...
嗯 我没有第一个告诉你 而是告诉了尤兰达
and, um, and I didn't tell you, and I told Yolanda first,
后来你发现了 你会很失望的 不是吗
and then you found out, you'd be pretty disappointed, wouldn't you?
这真是我听过最烂的例子
That's the stupidest example I've ever heard.
是吗
Is it?
噢 天哪 你真的和杰克睡了
Oh, my God, you slept with Jake?
在你离开柯契拉音乐节之后 我知道我应该先问你的
At Coachella after you left. And I know I should have asked you first,
但是我没有
but I didn't.
真难以置信
I can't believe this.
我刚分手 他也是
I just got broken up with, and he did too,
我们都觉得空虚寂寞冷
and we were both feeling so lonely and rejected.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
但是我敢打赌
But I bet you're
- 你真的很失望 对不对 - 噢 当然
- pretty disappointed, aren't you? - Oh, yeah! Yeah,
真的太让我失望了 你的所作所为实在是太令人讨厌了
I'm pretty disappointed!This is horrible what you did!
我的意思是 你睡了一个本来差点和我睡了的人
I mean, sleeping with a guy that I almost slept with
然后还瞒着我 还先告诉了尤兰达
and then hiding it from me and then telling Yolanda first?
你倒是说 这背叛什么时候才能熬到头啊
I mean, where does the betrayal end?
完全正确
Exactly!
我 我让你失望透顶
I... I disappointed the hell out of you!
但是现在 你将会原谅我
But now, you're gonna forgive me
然后告诉我你仍然很爱我
and tell me that you still love me.
我会吗
Am I?
你会的
Yes, you are.
因为你要让这些不切实的童话幻想随风去 加比
Because you have to let all of this fairytale stuff go, Gabi.
生活永远不是童话
Life isn't a fairytale.
金无足赤 人无完人
Nothing's perfect. Nobody's perfect.
第一次约会是不完美的
First dates aren't perfect, life is just messy
- 人生也是一团糟 错综复杂 - 好了 我原谅你了
- and complicated, and... - Okay, I forgive you.
- 真的吗 - 当然是真的
- You do? - Yeah, I do.
那你为什么不能原谅乔什扫你的兴呢
Well, then why can't you forgive Josh for disappointing you?
因为我不完美
'Cause I'm not perfect!
这下好了 结束了
Well, it's over.
加比和我吵翻了
Gabi and I got into a huge fight.
哈 你想聊聊吗
Ha. You wanna talk over?
我一直和门卫有在啪啪啪
I've been sleeping with the doorman,
我本来以为我怀孕了
thought I was pregnant,
后来发现自己是绝经了
and just found out I'm in menopause.
好 我们是一伙的了 给我满上
Okay, we're tied. Start pouring.
- 好吧 你怎么了 - 我 没什么
- All right, so what'd you do? - Me? Nothing.
我打了一只鸟
I punched a bird.
看来我已经老了
I am getting old.
我还没听过这种体♥位♥呢
I've never even heard of that position.
我不是在说爱爱 尤兰达
It's not a sexual thing, Yolanda.
我用手打了一只鸟 我现在觉得糟透了
I physically punched a bird,and I feel horrible about it.
我必须在那个帅哥厨师前保护加比
I needed to protect Gabi before that good-looking chef did.
噢 你觉得那个性感小厨师威胁到你了
Oh, so you felt threatened by the hot chef,
然后你就表现得像个幼稚的醋坛子
and you acted like a damn immature jealous fool.
抱歉 现在我想说什么就说什么
Sorry. I can say whatever the hell I want to now.
我停经了
I'm in menopause!
我只知道 加比和
我为了一切顺利进行
All I know is that Gabi and I have been trying
费了很多心思 但是
to make this work for so long, but...
我们并没有得到想要的大团圆结局
doesn't look like we're gonna get the happily-ever-after we wanted.
我猜你们也不会
Guess you're not.
什么意思
What?
持久的爱才是美好的爱
It was good while it lasted.
这事儿完了
It's over.
天下没有不散的宴席 宝贝
All good things got to come to an end, boo.
等等 等等
Wait! Wait, wait, wait.
我还没说鼓劲的话呢
Where's my pep talk?
剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表