剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表
来五个
I will take five.
好的 我真的对这期的嘉宾很期待
Okay, I am really excited about my next guest,
但是我要先做一个小调查 有多少人喜欢快餐车上的食物
but I wanna start with a show of hands. How many people here love food trucks?
欢迎第一次做客的
Okay, so please welcome first-timers to our show,
加比·戴蒙和索菲亚·罗德里格斯
Gabi Diamond and Sofia Rodriguez.
嘿 姑娘们 欢迎
Hey, girls. Welcome.
女士们 来吧坐下
Ladies, come on down.
- 哈喽 - 嗨 最近怎么样
- Hello. - Hi, how are you?
很高兴 哦 我们要一起抱抱 真棒
Nice to... oh, we're gonna do a group hug. Oh, that's good.
哦 很不错
Oh, that's nice. Okay.
加比 坐这
Gabi, why don't you sit here.
索菲亚 坐在那边吧
Sofia, why don't you take the end there?
女士们 老实说 这主意很机智
Ladies, honestly, this is brilliant,
你们两个谁被甩了啊
but which one of you got dumped?
我
I did.
呃 实际上 我们都被甩过 我们曾和两兄弟约会过
Uh, actually, we both did.We were dating brothers
然后在同一天被甩了
and they both dumped us on the same day.
好吧 你们是怎么想到在双双被甩之后
Okay, so how do you go from being, like, double dumped
经营快餐车的 还是仅仅是头脑发热想到
to selling food off a truck? And did it start with just, like,
在快餐车上卖♥♥吃的 然后卖♥♥的食物上写着
okay, let's sell food off our truck and serve everything with a side of
“他被烤过(他糟透了)”字样的食物
"He Is Toast"?
你太逗了 瑞秋·雷
You're so funny, Rachael Ray.
话说 你们 你们目前为止卖♥♥得最好的是什么
But tell me, guys, what is... what is actually your best seller so far?
哦 应该 应该是汉堡
Oh, well that... that would be the burger.
用芝麻叶和蜂蜜松露酱做的
Um, it's made with arugula and a honey truffle sauce,
用我前男友乔什·科明斯基的名字命名的
and it's named after my ex-boyfriend, Josh Kaminski.
叫做“我不能卡明斯基汉堡”
It's called the "I Can't Kaminski Burger."
啊 我不能卡明斯基
Ah, I can't Kaminski.
- 好有趣 - 谢谢
- That's very funny. - Thank you.
它是由三种肉混合成的
It's made with a blend of three meats
你懂的 因为 谁能只给一个人承诺呢
because, you know, who can commit to just one?
超赞的
I love that!
你知道吗 你们都这么接地气
You know, you guys are just so grounded,
加比 特别是你 我觉得你对待这件事
Gabi, especially you, I just think you're taking this,
这一整件事 特别洒脱
this whole thing, like, so well.
什么意思啊
What do you mean?
好吧 你知道 乔什·科明斯基已经结婚了
Well, you know, that Josh Kaminski got married.
你在说什么啊 瑞秋·雷
What are you talking about, Rachael Ray?
你不知道我在说什么吗
What do you mean, what am I talking about?
我是说 所有的社会媒体包括网络上都在疯传的东西
I mean, it's literally all over social media, all over the Internet.
不 不知道啊 什么啊
No.No. What?
等等 你 你真的 真的不知道吗
Wait, you... you seriously did... did not know this?
我 我 我
I... I... I...
她不知道
She did not.
好的 现在是短暂的休息时间
Okay, now I think would be a really great time
稍后我们将回来继续这二位女士的访谈
for a short break, and we'll come back with the ladies, like, right after this.
哦 天哪 欢迎回来
Oh, my goodness. Welcome back, guys.
在我身边的依旧是加比和索菲亚
So, I'm back with Gabi and Sofia,
加比 今天你给我们带来什么美食呢
and so, Gabi, what are you going to be cooking up for us today?
这是 不 不可能的
This is... not... happening.
嗯 你在说什么 索菲亚 为什么不由你开始呢
Uh, you know what? Sofia,why don't you get us started?
好的 今天 我们会教大家做我们最好卖♥♥食物
Okay. Today, we'll be demonstrating how to make our best-selling dessert,
“踢他蛋蛋威士忌”
"Kick Him in the Bourbon Balls."
啊 哈哈哈 最好玩的是 加比
Um, uh, ah, the best part is... Gabi?
我不能接受 他 他真的结婚了
I can't believe it. He's, he's really... married.
我们会让顾客自己剥坚果(nuts也有蛋蛋的意思)
We let the customers crush the nuts themselves.
瑞秋 你愿意承担这项光荣而艰巨的任务吗
Rachael, would you like to do the honors?
- 哦 当然愿意 - 不 放着我来
- Oh, I would... - No, I will do it.
加比 我并不觉得这样很合适
Gabi, I don't think that's a good idea.
你们要做的就是 轻敲坚果 一个 两个 直到
All you do is... gently tap the nuts... over and over until...
我不能理解 你知道吗
I don't understand, you know?
他 他没办法承诺
He... he couldn't commit.
我才离开 五分钟 他就和别人结婚了
And I leave for... five minutes, and now he's married... to someone else?
所以他是可以承诺的
So he can commit,
只是那个人不是我
just not to me!
我好失败啊
I'm such a loser!
加比
Gabi...
你知道吗 其实你不失败
You know, you are not a loser.
你想出了失恋餐车这个主意 而且这个想法很棒
You had the idea for The Dump Truck, and it's, it's brilliant.
不 是一个给被甩的失败女孩准备的破车 因为她们都是失败者
No, it's a truck for loser girls who got dumped because they're losers!
她不是那个意思啦
She doesn't mean that.
- 就是这个意思 - 亲爱的 听着
- Yes, I do.- You know, listen,
你不需要一个男人才能成功啊
you do not need a man to be successful.
我需要
Yes, I do.
乔什给我买♥♥的车 接着他的公♥关♥让我有机会上你的节目
Josh bought me the truck, and then his publicist got me on your show,
他把我留下来当大厨
and the only reason he kept me on as his chef
是因为我们在第一次约会时候睡了
is because we slept together on the first date
他觉得我会因此起诉他
and he thought that I would sue.
瑞秋·雷我们能先进一段广♥告♥吗
Can we go to commercial, Rachael Ray?
我的天 我也想刚刚就进广♥告♥
Oh God, I wish we already had.
好 广♥告♥之后见
Okay, so we'll be back right after this.
他怎么可以结婚
How could he get married?
加比 别难过 没事的
Oh, Gabi, it's gonna be okay.
我在飞机上就已经为你想好了一个计划 只是没机会告诉你
I thought up a whole plan for you on the plane, but I didn't get to tell you,
因为 不幸的是 我们都没机会一起坐下来
because, unfortunately, we didn't get to sit together.
谢谢上帝
Thank you, God.
好吧
Okay.
明天你要去乔什那里跟他一刀两断
Tomorrow, you're gonna go to Josh's, and you are going to quit.
因为你不能再为他和他的新妻子工作了
Because you cannot work for him and his new wife.
不不不 抱歉 真的很抱歉
- No no no. Sorry, sorry, sorry.
接着 我们要把卡车卖♥♥掉
And then, we're going to sell the truck,
你可以靠那些钱来养活自己 直到你想清楚为止
and you're gonna use that money to live off of until you figure things out.
为什么我们不把这卡车租出去而不是卖♥♥了呢
Won't we make more money renting the truck than selling it?
好吧 知道你在电视台上说每一个被甩的女孩子都是渣渣 之前
Well, we would have until you called every dumped girl
咱们是可以这么做的
a loser on national TV.
我只是想要向他证明 在没有他的两个星期
All I wanted to do was show him how great my life would be
我也能活得很好 现在我永远也没办法在他身边了
without him for two weeks, and now
I have to be without him forever.
这是我过过的最糟糕的两个星期的带薪假了
This is the worst two-week paid vacation of my entire life!
我究竟怎么才能走出来啊
How the hell am I going to get out of this?
我的建议仍然生效哦
My offer still stands.
跟斯派克谈谈
Spoke to Spike,
他绝对会帮你的
he's down.
尤兰达 我不只在说结婚这件事儿
I'm not just talking about the marriage, Yolanda.
我的意思是 我打给她是想要做出补偿的
I mean, the whole point of me calling her was to make amends,
而不是伤她更深 而且老实说
not to hurt the girl worse,and let's be real here,
她真的很不靠谱
she's obviously an unstable person.
我的意思是 怎么能跟一个12年没见的人随随便便说结婚就结婚呢
I mean, who instantly marries someone they haven't seen in 12 years?
是你
You.
亲爱的 我回家了
Hi, honey. I'm home.
- 我打了钥匙 - 她打了钥匙
- I had a key made. - She had a key made.
我的性感新丈夫是不是该亲亲她老婆呀
Is my sexy new husband gonna give his wifey a kiss?
恩 你都补上来了还问我
Mmmm. Why ask if you're just gonna?
亲爱的 我给你准备了惊喜
I have a surprise for you, hubby.
又有惊喜吗 我不知道自己能不能hold得住又一个惊喜哟
Another surprise? I don't think I could handle another surprise!
这是谁
Who's this?
你记得我诺丽的呀 她一直跟我一起住
You remember my noni. She lives with me,
不过既然我们已经结婚了 她就跟我们一起生活啦
but now that we're married,she's gonna live with us.
哈哈哈 不不不
No, no, no, noni.
好了 艾拉 听着
Okay, Ella, look,
我们需要聊一聊
I need to tell you something.
啊 这实在是太困难了
Ugh, this is hard. This is so hard.
亲爱的 告诉我 你究竟发生什么事了
Tell, me. What? What's going on with you, honey?
你看起来很苍白 好像要晕过去了似的
You look pale. You look like you're about to faint.
好吧 事情是这样的
Okay, the thing is...
你有没有觉得胸又紧又闷
Does your chest feel tight?
有没有觉得心伤
Does your heart hurt?
有没有觉得你肚脐那儿长了个瘤什么的
Do you feel a lump in the pit of your stomach?
你有没有觉得每一个愿望梦想都破灭了
Do you feel like every hope and dream you ever had is dead?
对 完全就是这样
Yes, that's totally it.
这就是我在舞会的看台下哭的时候的感受了
剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表