剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表
你们这群人怎么了 有什么可笑的啊
What's everyone's problem? Why is that so funny?
我有夜生活 而且月经还迟了一周
I'm having sex, and I'm a week late!
我等结果的时候
So, come tell me a story
过来给我讲个故事
while I wait for the results
以防我突然发疯
just so I won't freak out.
杰克和我在柯契拉音乐节的时候搞在一起了
Jake and I hooked up at Coachella.
哦 你和乔什的弟弟搞在一起了
Ooh, you hooked up with Josh's brother?
这个故事真精彩
That's a good story.
继续讲
Keep going.
嗯 最开始 我也想
No, you know, at first, I thought,
"这是加比的前男友 也许我不该这么做"
"This is Gabi's ex. Maybe I shouldn't do this,"
但是在我分♥析♥好利弊之前
but before I could make a list of pros and cons,
我就已经脱了一半了
I was half naked.
嗯 你告诉加比了吗
Mm! Have you told Gabi?
还没
Not yet.
你觉得她会怎么说
What do you think she'll say?
- 她的反应会这么大吗 - 加号♥标志
- That bad? - A plus sign!
卧♥槽♥了
Oh, my damn!
我又要当妈妈了
I'm gonna be a mom again!
呃 尤兰达 你好像买♥♥错了
Or... Yolanda, I think you grabbed the wrong box.
这是绝经测试
This is a menopause test.
什么
What?
才不会有人给绝经做测试棒呢
They don't make tests for menopause!
哦 "绝经测试棒"
Oh, "Test for menopause."
我一定是在药店里拿错了
I must have grabbed the wrong box at the pharmacy.
但是幸好你没怀孕 好棒
But you're not pregnant, so yay!
棒屁啊
No yay!
我不想绝经啊
I don't want to be in menopause!
- 那样就说明我已经老了 - 哦
- That means I'm an old lady. - Oh...
我的生活就要完蛋了
And my life is over!
你们在鬼哭狼嚎些什么啊
What is all this screaming about?
你不是真的去买♥♥测试棒了吧
You didn't actually waste your money on that test?
真傻
This is ridiculous.
实际上 尤兰达刚刚发现她
Actually, Yolanda just found out she's...
怀孕了
Pregnant!
是的 就是
Yes, it's...
就是这样 宝贝
that's right, honey.
我的烤箱里还烤着小面包呢
There's a bun in this oven.
哦 我的天啊
Oh, my God!
你这体型还要变得更大啊
You're gonna get even bigger?
嘿 加比
Hey, Gabi.
- 嘿 - 哇
- Hey! - Wow!
这裙子简直就是"我次奥"
That dress deserves a two-syllable "dayum"!
哦 我好想你啊
Oh, I missed you.
感谢你能陪杰克一起开快餐车回来
Thank you so much for driving the truck back with Jake.
你真是个好朋友
You're a good friend.
是吗
Am I?
你是最好的朋友了
The best.
嘿 我可以借你的那双新的黑鞋穿吗
Hey, can I borrow your new black shoes?
呃 当然 你根本不用向我询问的啊
Uh, yes! You don't have to ask my permission.
我的就是你的 你的也 是我的
What's mine is yours and yours is mine.
什么时候的事
Since when?
因为我爱你啊(从爱你开始)
Since I love you!
跟我讲讲你和乔什昨晚都干了什么吧
So tell me about last night with Josh.
呃 我们开车开了一晚上
Well, we drove all through the night,
等我们终于躺在床上的时候
and, ah, by the time we got to his bed...
- 怎么样 - 我们累得直接睡过去了
- Yeah? - ...we passed out.
- 所以 早上的时候 - 怎么样
- So, in the morning... - Yeah?
我们决定暂时不做那羞羞的事 而是等到今晚
...we decided not to do it and to wait till tonight.
你俩到现在还没啪啪啪啊
You still haven't slept together?
索菲亚 乔什不着急忙慌的是因为他想认真对我
Sofia, Josh is taking his time because he's really serious about me,
这样很好 因为我也想认真对他
which is great because I'm really serious about him.
索菲亚 我一直想要的是什么
And what have I always wanted, Sofia?
- 呃 - 就是啊
- Uh... - That's right.
一场如童话书里才有的罗曼史 这就是啊 一场如童话书里才有的罗曼史
A storybook romance, and that's what this is, a storybook romance.
你想知道我意识到了什么吗 索菲亚
And you want to know what I realized, Sofia?
- 呃 - 对
- Uh... - That's right.
这一切都是有原因的
Everything that's happened has happened for a reason.
你想 卡洛琳 库珀 中国 瑞士 还有杰克 柯契拉音乐节的事
I mean, Caroline, Cooper, China, Switzerland, Jake, Coachella...
我们错过了彼此这么多次
I mean, so many near misses,
误解了彼此这么多次之后
so many miscommunications.
我们终于走到这一步
It's all led up till tonight...
今晚一定要完美
and tonight is gonna be perfect.
听上去一点没压力啊
Well, at least there's no pressure.
好吧 这简直是我被带出去的
Okay, this is the most perfect date
最棒的一次约会
anyone's ever taken me on.
哦 加比 这不过是一顿晚餐
Oh, Gabi, it's just dinner...
而我们坐在全城最高逼格的餐馆里的主厨餐桌
at the chef's table at the hottest restaurant in town.
哦 我的天啊 我们坐在主厨餐桌吗
Oh, my God, this is the chef's table?
好吧 这简直是大♥师♥级的惊艳啊
Okay, this is Bachelor level impressive.
是吧
It is, isn't it?
- 嗯 - 嘿
- Mm-hmm. - Hey.
我说过 我一定会给你一个完美的夜晚
I told you I'm gonna give you the perfect night.
哦 你的计划真好
Oh, you're so good at planning,
还有你的吻 你的笑
and kissing, and smiling...
哦 快让我看看你那可爱的小虎牙
Oh! Show me those cute baby dinosaur teeth.
哦 真可爱
Oh, there they are!
我爱你的牙 我也爱这家餐馆
I love them! And I love this restaurant.
你怎么知道我一直想来分子餐馆的
How did you know I've been dying to go to Molecule?
分子美食学结合了食物和科技
Well, molecular gastronomy blends food and technology,
仔细想想 这餐馆分明就是为加比和乔什准备的嘛
so if you think about it, it's kind of like the Gabi and Josh of restaurants.
的确啊 哦
It totally is. Oh!
简 当你倾倒液态氮的时候不要忘了戴上手套
Jane! Gloves on when pouring nitrogen.
你不会想失去另一根手指的
You don't want to lost another finger.
哦 天哪 那是我们的厨师诶
Oh, my God. That's our chef!
是吗
Really?
电♥话♥里听起肌肉没那么发达啊
Sounded less chiseled on the phone.
你好 欢迎光临分子餐馆
Hello and welcome to Molecule.
- 我是 - 亨特主厨
- I'm... - Chef Hunter.
我知道关于你的一切
Yes, I know everything about you.
你异常热衷于把
You are singularly responsible for bringing
分子料理推广到整个旧金山
molecular gastronomy to San Francisco.
正如我在电♥话♥里提到的 加比是
As I mentioned on the phone, Gabi's
- 厨师 - 也是一个超级粉丝
- a chef. - And a huge fan.
好吧 加比厨师 我希望你会喜欢这个
Well, Chef Gabi, I hope you're a fan of this.
- 这是脱水鸭胸肉 - 嗯嗯
- It's dehydrated duck breast - Mmm.
注入马思利金酒酱和胡椒泡沫的云沫之中
infused with Maraschino jam and served on a cloud of jalape foam.
哦天哪
Oh, my God.
其风味与质感交织的方式 真是太不同寻常了
The way the flavor mingles with the texture, it's unreal.
很好
Good.
现在 你想告诉我什么
Now, what did you want to tell me?
呃呃 我感觉宝宝在踢我
Uh... I think I just felt a little kick.
你好 这只鸟需要帮助
Hi. This bird needs help.
它还有呼吸 可它必须马上接受治疗
He's still breathing, but he needs to see the vet right away.
好吧
Okay.
发生什么了
What exactly happened?
它被击落了
He got punched.
或者被只是被轻轻赶走了
Or lightly shooed.
无论如何 我们要主治医生来治疗
Regardless, we need your top men on this.
最终要的是救活这只鸟 生命无价
It is paramount that this bird lives. All lives matter.
我会把它带回来的 请坐
I'll take him back. Have a seat.
钱不是问题
And money's no object!
我会不惜一切代价去挽救这个晚 鸟
I'll do whatever it takes to save this night... bird.
晚上出没的鸟
Night bird.
去坐了
Gonna sit.
我感觉还不错
So, I'm feeling pretty good about this.
你感觉如何
How are you feeling?
我们在知道鸟的状况如何之前能别说话吗
Um, could we maybe just not talk until we know how the bird is?
当然
Absolutely.
好奇地问一句
Out of curiosity...
剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表