剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表
So it's kind of like how I felt when I was crying under the bleachers at prom.
恩
Hmm?
哈哈 我跟你闹着玩的
Ha! I've been playing you!
我们没结婚 回家耕田吧 科明斯基
We're not married! Suck it, Kaminski!
等等 你在胡说什么呢
Wait. What are you saying?
我说我们不是真的结婚
I am saying we're not really married.
我给你的饮料里下药 然后把戒指给你戴上了
I slipped something in your drink and
then I slipped a ring on your finger.
你说什么
You what?
我告诉你 我不会忘记那个你毁了我的夜晚
Let me tell you something. I will never
forget the night you ruined my life!
我为这次复仇已经等了12年 现在我的机会来了
I have been waiting 12 years for my revenge, and now, I have it.
泽尔达 走吧 富客汉堡我请
Come on, Zelda. Fatburger's on me.
呸!
Phew!
加比 你真是 诶
Gabi, you're, uh...
你居然在这里 诶
You're here! I mean, uh...
你到底偷听了多少内容
How much of that did you hear?
哦 没什么 只是知道你没有我之后就是个怂逼
Oh, just enough to know that you're totally a mess without me.
我是 你说的没错
I am. I really am.
这就是为什么我觉得我们要缩短两个星期的时间
Which is why I think we should cut the two-week thing short,
然后你明天回来工作
and you come back to work tomorrow.
- 噢乔什 我不知道 这 - 拜托了
- Aw, Josh, I don't know. I... Okay. - Please!
我需要你阻止我补偿那些前任
I need you to stop me from making amends with all of my exes...
其中有一个人例外
except for one.
- 真的吗 你什么都没学到吗 - 那个人就是你
- Really? Have you learned nothing? - It's to you.
噢 好吧
Oh, okay.
我从来没有为之前的事情道过歉
I never apologized for what happened.
我为我们一度走得那么近 而我毁了一切感到糟糕透顶
And I feel horrible that we got so close, and then I screwed it up.
加比 我真的很抱歉
Gabi, I'm really sorry.
我接受你的道歉
Apology accepted.
- 烤奶酪要吗 - 你很了解我嘛
- Grilled cheese? - You know me so well.
那 你这个周末过得怎么样
So, how was your week?
你有没有在瑞秋·雷的节目上看到我呢
Any chance you, uh, saw me on Rachael Ray?
噢不 因为发生太多事了 所以我错过了
Uh, no. I mean, with everything that was happening, I missed it.
- 事情进展如何 - 弄砸了
- How did it go? - Crushed it.
啊 我简直不敢相信你把我的卡车卖♥♥了之后我竟没有一点补偿
Ugh! I can't believe you sold my truck and I didn't get a penny.
加比 我们都同意
Gabi, we both agreed.
乔什买♥♥了这辆卡车 他应该拿回他应得的钱
Josh bought the truck. He should get his money back.
噢 该死的道德品质
Ugh, damn us and our moral fiber.
噢对了 新买♥♥家知道
Oh, hey, did you tell the new owner
- 刹车是坏的吗 - 嘘
- about the broken parking brake? - Shh.
嘿
Hi!
加比 我把食物卡车卖♥♥给了这个女孩子
Gabi, this is the girl I sold the food truck to.
加比·戴蒙 这是加比·莫斯科威兹
Gabi Diamond, meet Gabi Moskowitz.
- 你好啊 加比 - 你好 加比
- Hey, Gabi. - Hi, Gabi.
我喜欢你给卡车做的布置
I really like what you've done with the truck.
- 谢谢 - 哈哈 你为什么想到这样一个名字
- Thanks. - Yeah, how'd you come up with the name?
我有一个叫屁屁踢美食家的博客
Well, I have a blog called Broke Ass Gourmet
我在那里教人们怎么样做经济好吃的食品
where I teach people how to cook yummy food on the cheap,
现在我把它搬到街上了
and now I'm taking it to the streets.
我希望用它能干出一番事业 也许还能在电视上引起轰动
I'm hoping it'll lead to big things,like, maybe even inspire a TV show.
- 那肯定的 - 走吧亲
- For sure.- You go, girl.
好像真的会一样
Like that'll ever happen.
剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表