剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表
出什么事了 饥渴妹
What's up, Desperate?
我做不到 我讨厌他
I can't do this. I hate him.
我讨厌他 好吧
I hate him. Okay, fine.
康拉德
Hey, Conrad.
我发现 我很想要你...拥我共眠
It turns out I-- I'm down for that... primo cuddle.
所以 你现在就开车来我家怎么样
So, why don't you drive here in your car and do that now?
抱歉 小勺子 我还穿着睡衣呢
Sorry, Little Spoon, I'm still in my PJs.
但我愿意让你今晚为我做顿晚餐
But I would be willing to let you make me dinner tonight.
鉴于我们都是吃货
And since we're both foodies,
我会给你带康拉德著名的煎饼卷
I'll bring you Conrad's famous cannoli.
好吧 你会做煎饼卷吗
Oh, okay. You make cannoli?
不会
Nope.
外面雨还真大哈
That is some storm out there, huh?
乔什 这句话你说三遍了
Josh, that's the third time you've said that.
你短♥信♥里说 急需谈谈
In your message, you said you really needed to talk
让我把你插队排进来
and asked me to squeeze you in.
我可没说过要插什么
I never said anything about squeezing anything.
-乔什 -好吧
- Josh. - Fine.
我做了...一个梦
I had... a dream...
是一个...
that was...
春梦 有性♥爱♥场面
sexual in nature, involving sex.
梦里还有谁
Was anyone else in it?
有一个...有一个女人
There was, there was, there was a woman.
那个女人是...
And the woman who it was was...
抱歉 那个手♥机♥只有紧急情况才响
I'm sorry. It only rings through if it's an emergency.
稍等
Just a moment.
喂
Hello?
什么
What?
天呐 我马上就过去
Oh, my God! I am on my way.
一辆车在雨里打滑 撞了我的狗
A car skidded in the rain and hit my dog.
对不起 我得去宠物医院
I am sorry. I have to get to the animal hospital.
该死
Damn it.
你这样没法开车
Um, hey, you-- you can't drive like this.
我带你去
Okay? I'll take you.
外面下着大雨[猫狗]呢
It's raining cats and dogs out there.
真对不起
I am so sorry.
够性感 分心神器
Sexy! Perfect diversion!
他绝对会目不转睛的
He won't be able to keep his eyes off of you.
只要他别动手动脚就好
Well, as long as he can keep his hands off of me.
是啊 你只要想着五十万美金就好
Yeah, well, just keep picturing $500,000.
天呐 他来了
Oh, my God, he's here.
快挂上你那大大的微笑
Just put on that big, giant smile.
好了 你只有四分钟
Okay, you have exactly four minutes
拿到他的钥匙 然后去他车里
to get his keys and get into his car
找到外套 赶在我杀了...
to get the jacket before I kill...
康拉德
Conrad!
你好 洋娃娃
Hey, doll.
我就知道你会乞求回来的
I knew you'd come crawling back.
是啊 你太了解我了
Oh, yeah, well, you know me so well.
我就是有点不知廉耻
I'm a little creepy crawler.
是啊 你就是
Yes, you are.
哈哈 好痒
Ha ha, that tickles.
你好康拉德 我是索菲亚 她的室友
Hello, Conrad. I'm Sofia, the roommate.
我来帮你拿外套吧
Can I take your jacket?
衣服已经都脱下来了
And the clothes are coming off already.
好了 你俩好好玩
Okay, well, you two have fun.
好的 我们会的
All right, we will.
你们也好好玩
You have fun doing whatever you're doing
越快越好
as fast as you possibly can!
不在这儿
It's not up here!
你们找到什么了吗
You guys find anything?
没 后备箱什么都没有
No. There's nothing back here.
尤兰达
Yolanda?
甘草糖
Licorice.
什么鬼
What the hell?!
我有低血糖
I get low blood sugar.
你不会带个包吗 贱♥人♥
You ever hear of a purse, bitch?
康拉德
So, Conrad...
你想喝什么吗
can I get you anything?
啤酒 红酒 还是...
Um, beer, wine, or...
我们可以喝烈酒到你醉倒
we could just do shots till you pass out.
想把我灌醉
Trying to get me drunk.
这个我懂
I know that game.
你想吻我 对不对
You wanna kiss me, don't you?
我不想...
I don't...
进展那么快
wanna rush it.
不 我是喜欢先了解对方的那种女孩
No, I'm the kind of girl that likes to get to know a guy first.
我28岁 开网店卖♥♥衣服
I'm 28, I run an online clothing store,
喜欢比利·乔
and I love Billy Joel.
我们开始吧
Let's do this.
该死
Oh, damn it.
有麻烦了吗 宝贝
Problem, babe?
没 没有麻烦
Uh, no. No problem.
就是我借了我室友的外套
It's just that I borrowed my roommate's jacket
穿去咱俩的第一次约会 现在她找不着了
for our date last night and now she can't find it.
你落在我车里了
Oh, you left it in my car.
但是它不在你车里 也许
But it's not in your car. Probably.
没错 我把它拿回家了
That's right. I brought it up to my place.
但是可以这样
But here's a plan.
你可以在我们第三次约会时拿走它
You can get it on our third date...
这样你第二天早上就不会冷了
so you don't get cold the next morning.
迫不及待
Can't wait for that.
所以你家在哪
So where do you live exactly?
好了 这就是康拉德家
Okay, this is Conrad's place.
尤兰达 你守着门
Yolanda, you guard the door,
艾略特 你留心邻居来
Elliot, you watch out for neighbors.
-我去拿外套 -才不
- I'll get the jacket. - Oh, screw that.
我们进去帮你找
We're coming in to help you look.
尤兰达 那是件牛仔夹克
Yolanda, it's a jean jacket.
能有多难找
How hard can it be to find?
我的妈呀
Oh, my damn.
你的牛仔服吧
Oh, my denim.
想来演段《小姐与流氓》吗
So you wanna do it Lady and the Tramp style?
你是说 我们也一人
Oh, you mean, like, each taking the ends
吃意面的一头吗
of the spaghetti in our mouths?
不
Nope.
对不起 我必须得接
Oh, I'm sorry. I have to take this.
是我...迈克尔·波顿
It's my... chael Bolton.
你好 迈克尔
Hey, Michael.
加比 我眼前真的有一千件牛仔外套
Gabi, I'm looking at literally a thousand denim jackets.
就像《断背山》里的服装店
It's like the clothing store from Brokeback Mountain.
天啊 快看这件
Oh, my God! Look at this!
等等 我觉得艾略特好像找到了
Hold on. I think Elliot might have found it.
镶嵌精美 袖子可拆
Subtly studded with breakaway sleeves.
看 成背心了
Viola! It's a vest!
我好爱
I can't quit it.
给我看看 谢谢
Oh, let me see those. Thank you.
快找外套 蠢货
Find! The! Jacket! Fool!
快点 求你们了
Okay, well, hurry. Please hurry.
有问题吗
Is there a problem?
不 我朋友有点小麻烦
Oh, no. My friend is just having a little trouble.
找这个吗
Finding this?
不敢相信西格蒙德还在手术
I can't believe Sigmund's still in surgery.
我知道这很难熬 但你真的该试着放松
Look, I know it's hard, but you should really try to relax.
通常这话都是你对我说
Usually it's you saying that to me.
我知道老套 但他是我最好的朋友
I know it's cliché, but he's my best friend.
你知道什么能让我不想这事吗
You know what would help me get my mind off things?
我们继续你的咨♥询♥
If we continued with your session.
现在 在这吗
Right here, right now?
这能让我暂时忘掉西格蒙德
It would help me focus on something other than Sigmund.
剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表