剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表
Yeah, that's right. You're gonna come clean.
要温暖我们的心
You're gonna warm our hearts.
要还给尤兰达
You're gonna give Yolanda
她应得的奇妙圣诞节
the magical frickin' Christmas she deserves!
然后
And then...
我会做贝利尼酒
there will be Bellinis.
祝大家圣诞节快乐
Hey, merry Christmas to everybody.
今年圣诞节怎么比光明节还长
Ugh! This Christmas is lasting longer than Hanukkah.
会是谁呀
Who could that be?
不是所有人都到齐了吗
Everybody we're expecting is already here.
乔乔
Jojo.
我姐姐是在圣诞节来看我了吗
Is that my sister coming to see me on Christmas day?
还是我喝了太多贝利尼
Or have I had too many Bellinis?
你可能得再喝一杯
Uh, you might want to ready another one.
尤尤
Um... Yoyo,
我有话要跟你坦白
I've got a Christmas confession to make.
我骗了你
I lied to you.
我不是无家可归 而且偷了你的钱
I'm not homeless, and I stole your money.
但我回心转意了
But I had a change of heart,
我想把钱还给你
and I just-- I want to give it back to you.
好了 苹果薄饼在哪
And now, where are those apple pancakes?
别急 姑娘
Uh-uh, slow your roll, girl.
都想别想吃薄饼
You're not touching those pancakes
先跟我解释下刚才那话的意思
until you explain to me what the hell you just said.
尤尤 我家还在 但我没钱了
Well, Yoyo, I'm not homeless, but I'm not rich anymore.
离婚时候一毛钱都没分到
I didn't get a penny out of that divorce,
我跟你说的那些事 也都是真的
and all that stuff I told you about, it really did happen to me.
我现在靠骗人为生
So conning people is the way I've been getting by.
那你怎么想到要骗我 乔乔
So how'd you come up with this one, Jojo?
我的计划是假装还有钱 羞辱你
My plan was to pretend I was rich and rub it all up in your face.
但当听到你说自己过得多好
But when you started to talk about how well you were doing,
我又利欲熏心 所以当这金发女
then I saw dollar signs. So when blondie here
说自己要去收♥容♥所♥
was talking about going to St. Joe's,
我就有了计划
my plan all came together,
我知道她管不住自己的嘴
and I knew she couldn't keep her mouth shut.
这倒没错
No, you got that right.
她嘴就没闭上过
Honey runs her mouth all the time.
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay, okay, okay.
重点是 她意识到
The point is that she realized
自己干了错事 坦白了
she did something horrible and she came clean.
你说得对
I guess you're right.
-我原谅你了 乔乔 -谢谢
- I forgive you, Jojo. - Thank you.
还有件事
Uh... one more thing.
乔什 加里没有拿钱跑路
Josh, Gary didn't run off with all the money,
我是想两头拿钱 把你的也贪了
I was trying to double-dip and take your money too.
圣诞快乐
Um, uh... merry Christmas?
难以置信
I don't believe you!
给我
Give me that.
乔什
Josh!
你没拄拐杖也站起来了 真是圣诞奇迹
You walked without your cane, it's a Christmas miracle!
或者
Or...
我知道你没能跟埃兰过圣诞很伤心
I knew how sad you were not spending Christmas with Alan,
所以假装受伤 留下来陪你
so I faked an injury and stayed here so you wouldn't be alone.
你假装受伤陪我吗
You faked an injury to stay with me?
天啊 你爱我
Oh my god, you love me.
我也爱... 埃兰
and I l-- Alan!
-埃兰 -埃兰
- Alan! - Alan!
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
我怎么能错过我们的第一个圣诞
I couldn't miss our first Christmas together.
我爱你
I love you.
你为了我跑回来吗
You came all the way back for me?
你晕船 是不是
You got seasick, didn't you?
船简直晃得不行
It's a boat with all the rocking.
各位 我想跟大家道歉
Guys, I think I kind of own you an apology.
感觉这个圣诞节
I feel like I shoved Christmas down
我是逼着大家过的
everybody's throats this year.
这只是因为
I think it's just because
这是我离家后的第一个圣诞
this is my first Christmas away from home--
你也想你的家人
And you miss your family...
是的
Yeah.
就像我想我的家人
...the way I miss mine.
但你知道我明白了什么吗 加比
But you know what I realized, Gabi?
我们这就是个大家庭
We're a family right here.
-圣诞快乐 -说得好 圣诞快乐
- Merry Christmas. - Here, here. Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
开礼物吧
Presents.
加比 你的圣诞计划成功了
Well, Gabi, your Christmas plan worked.
我真为你骄傲
I'm so proud of you.
谢谢
Thank you.
你这戒指从哪来的
Where'd you get that ring?
又一个圣诞奇迹
Another Christmas miracle.
我想退了这个 但我没收据
I need to return this but I don't have the receipt.
我想有个家庭
Well, I need a family,
但我做了一堆愚蠢的人生决定幕
but I made a whole lot of poor life choices.
我扫一下就好
I'll, uh, just scan this one.
退款含税一共一千八
All right, retail is $1,800 plus tax.
-我们不能要钱 -是
- Oh, we can't take the money. - Yeah.
那要充值卡吗
So store credit then?
-没问题 -好
- That'll be fine. - Okay.
天啊 天啊 天啊
Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god,
玩具送儿童
看 这才是快乐的圣诞
See, now it's a merry Christmas.
没错
You're right.
第一集
这是我弟弟 杰克
This is my younger brother, Jake.
你妹
Son of a bitch.
你想摆脱我 因为你喜欢她
You wanted to get rid of me because you like her.
加比 你怎么能在我对你表白的
Gabi, how can you date my brother
三个月后 跟我的弟弟搞在一起呢
when three months ago, I told you I loved you?
约书亚 有些时候 我们不得不顾全大局
Joshua, sometimes, we have to be steady
放弃我们最渴望的东西
and give up the things we want most.
梦想也不例外
Even our dreams.
我只希望你能幸福
All I ever wanted was for you to be happy.
停车
Stop the truck.
- 什么 - 停车
- What? - Stop the truck!
你没事吧
You okay?
杰克 抱歉
Jake, I'm sorry.
乔什
Josh!
我不能离开
I can't go.
你是要油钱么
You need gas money?
不是
No.
我是说 你修好了车
I mean, you fixing up the truck
而且送我去柯契拉音乐节
and sending me to Coachella.
这是最不可思议 最贴心的事了
It's the most incredible, thoughtful thing.
只要你开心就好 加比
I just want you to be happy, Gabi.
我会的
And I will be...
就是此刻
now.
加比
Gabi!
哇哦
Whoa.
没事吧 白日梦猪猪
Everything okay, daydreamer?
没事 好得不得了
Yeah. Yeah, totally okay.
我就是 呃
I'm just, um...
- 累了 - 对
- Tired? - Yes.
昨天去采购食材折腾了一番
I mean, all that shopping for food last night
今天早上又这么早起来
and then getting up so early to leave.
还有多远才能到柯契拉音乐节
Hey, how much longer to Coachella?
车速每小时40英里
Well, since the truck can only go 40 miles an hour
我们七点就出发了
and we've been on the road since seven,
所以 还有
that means we still have about...
呃
uh...
- 可以不用算了 - 唔
- You don't have to do math. - Whew!
太感谢了
剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表