剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表
和那把你涂了油塞进座椅里的是同一位吗
Would that be the same usher that had to butter you into yours?
还真是个小婊砸
Ooh, she is a bitch.
凯茜 你还想吃什么吗
So, uh, Kathy, can I get you anything else?
龙虾 鱼子酱 香槟 我的肾
Lobster, caviar, champagne, my kidney?
不用了 你的肝如何
No, but how's your liver?
妈妈 晚饭很好吃吧
Mom, isn't this a delicious dinner?
可不是乔什掏的钱
That, um, Josh did not pay for?
加比 我必须说 我被打动了
Gabi, I must say I'm impressed.
谢谢
Well, thank you.
听见了吗 她被打动了
Do you hear that? She's impressed.
你们能平静的单独相处一会儿吗
So, is it safe to leave you two alone for a while?
我要去洗手间 大概45分钟
I've had to pee for, like, 45 minutes.
当然了 去吧
Yes, of course. Go!
我很高兴能和令堂独处
I'm very excited to have some alone time with your mom.
她是我见过的最棒的女人之一
She's one of the most amazing women I have ever met.
那你得多出去见见世面了
You need to get out more.
我们去客厅喝点我买♥♥的
Well, um, should we retire to the living room
上等苏格兰威士忌吧
for some fine scotch that I paid for
有收据为证
and have the receipt to prove it?
加比 显然他把我的话告诉你了
Gabi, clearly he told you what I said.
是的 我发誓我不是拜金女
He did, and I swear I am not a gold digger.
我和乔什之间的感情
This thing between me and Josh
是酝酿已久的
has been brewing for a long time
和钱毫无关系
and it has nothing to do with his money.
我只爱他这个人
It has everything to do with him.
知道吗 我相信你
You know what? I believe you.
你不是拜金女
You're not a gold digger.
谢谢 凯茜
Thank you, Kathy.
只不过是配不上他
You're just not good enough for him.
还记得他的前未婚妻卡洛琳吗
Remember his ex-fiancee, Caroline?
她有钱 学历高 家世又好
She was rich, educated, and from a good family?
而你什么也没有
You're none of those things.
不好意思
Excuse me.
好酒啊
Great Scotch.
可惜杯子太破
Cheap glass.
聊得怎么样
How did it go?
烂透了
Well, it couldn't have gone worse.
爸爸 你在这儿干什么
Dad, what are you doing here?
管我宝贝女儿叫拜金女的那女人呢
Who's the lady who called my little girl a gold digger?
是我
Ooh, that would be me.
现在更糟了
And it's worse.
咱们互不相识
Look, I don't know you, you don't know me.
但我听说了你说我宝贝女儿的话
But I heard what you said about my baby girl
气坏我了 于是我跳上车
And I was so pissed, I jumped in my car
从里诺开了四个钟头的车
and I drove four hours from Reno
来跟你讲讲道理
just to set you straight about her.
你离开了里诺吗
You left Reno?
那你该谢谢我
You should thank me.
爸爸 你在干什么
Dad, what are you doing?
我来给你做主 坐下吧
I'm standing up for you. Now sit.
先生 我还没正式介绍自己
Sir, we haven't had the pleasure of being properly introduced.
我叫乔什·卡明斯基
Josh Kaminski.
是她的老板乔什·卡明斯基吗
Josh Kaminski as in her boss Josh Kaminski?
是的
Yeah.
我没在电♥话♥里告诉你吗
Um, did I forget to mention that on the phone?
乔什既是我的老板又是我的男友
Um, Josh is in fact my boss and my boyfriend.
我身兼数职
I wear many hats.
那就更有意思了
That is, that is too good.
你儿子身为老板
So, your son is a boss
占他年轻天真的雇员的便宜
who's taking advantage of his much younger, innocent employee,
你却说我的宝贝女儿没品
and yet my baby girl is the one who lacks class.
爸爸
Dad.
看看这出《杰瑞·斯普林格脱口秀》
See this Jerry Springer scene here?
美国一档真人秀 节目内容荒诞
所以我才说
This is what I'm talking about
你女儿的家世背景配不上我儿子
when I say your daughter lacks the pedigree for my son.
上梁不正下梁歪
The apple doesn't fall far.
不不不 你儿子才歪了的下梁
Oh, no, no, no. He's the apple that doesn't fall far!
我女儿是个天使
My-- my daughter is an-- is an angel...
真不敢相信
This is unbelievable.
我们才在一起四天
We're only four days into our relationship
就发生了这么多事
and everything keeps happening!
除了滚床单
Everything but the sex.
乔什 你现在还想着这个吗
Really, Josh? You wanna go there now?
我随时都在想
I'd like to go there anytime.
我妈好像扔了个盘子
I think my mom just threw a plate.
这是她的标志性动作
Kind of her signature move.
什么 那我还怎么退货
What? How am I gonna return those now?
加比 说实话
Gabi, I'm serious.
我们怎么办
What are we gonna do?
我不反对私奔
I'm not opposed to running.
我们别无选择
We gotta do the only thing we can do.
只能分手
We gotta break up.
什么
Wh... what?
不 不是真的分手
No, no, not a real breakup.
假的分手
A fake breakup.
假分手
A frake-up.
为什么
Why would we do that?
想想呀 如果我们分手了
Think about it. If we're not together,
他们就不会再吵了
they have nothing to fight about.
他们就会回到很远很远的家里
And then they can go home very far, far away from here.
我爸会回去上班
My dad's gotta get back to work
你妈就回去...
and your mom's gotta get back to...
喝酒之类的
drinking something.
然后我们又能二人世界了
And then we can get back to being just us.
这是最蠢的主意 加比
That is the dumbest idea, Gabi.
也许我妈说的对
Maybe my mom was right.
-我为什么要和你在一起 -乔什
- Why am I dating you? - Josh...
假分手嘛
Fraking it.
演得不错
Oh, that was fraking good.
看白富美正给自己倒酒呢
Look at miss high class pouring herself another drink.
不 这杯是要泼你脸上的
No, this one's to throw in your face.
我要喝的是这杯
This one's my next drink.
拿着走吧 妈妈 我们要走了
Well, take it to go, mom. We're leaving.
我和加比分手了
Gabi and I broke up.
好孩子 始乱终弃
Attaboy. Love 'em and leave 'em.
我们可能搞不清你亲爹是谁
We may never know who your real dad is,
但你绝对是我儿子
but you're definitely my son.
宝贝女儿 你们真的分手了吗
Baby girl, you-- you really broke up?
你没事吧
Are-- are you gonna be okay?
没事 爸爸 我很开心终于结束了
Yes, daddy. I'm-- I'm glad it's over.
真不知道以前是怎么想的
I don't know what I was thinking.
这儿怎么没有外带杯
How can there be no to go cups?
万宝路牛仔
Hey, Marlboro Man,
你的皮卡后面一定有空了的
You must have an empty Big Gulp cup
超大号♥汽水杯吧
in the back of your pickup.
知道吗 我们越想
You know, the more we thought about it,
越觉得你们俩说得对
the more we realized that you two were right.
你的确占了我便宜
You know, you did take advantage of me.
你也配不上我
And you are not good enough for me.
亲爱的 坏人让妈妈来做
Hey, sweetheart, let mommy be bad cop.
再见 有线电视安装工
Goodbye, Larry the cable guy.
再见 甜心波波
So long, Honey Boo Boo.
不敢相信那破影院
I can't believe that uptight theater
昨晚说我们太吵把我们赶出来
kicked us out last night for being too loud.
本·阿弗莱克的奶头那么明显
You could see Ben Affleck's nipples.
我尖叫很正常好吗
Excuse me for squealing.
我们被赶走 不是因为你太吵
We did not get kicked out because you were too loud
或者艾略特笑得
or because Elliot laughs
像个初中选美小姐第一次夺冠
like a junior miss getting her first tiara.
是因为我是拉丁裔
剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表