剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表
I don't know, ferris wheel?
你多大了
How old are you?!
年龄不过是个数字
Age is just a number.
对 所以是几
Yeah. What is the number?
这家伙以为我是男人才来搭讪的 对吗
This guy is flirting with me because he thinks I'm a man, right?
你好 我叫弗兰克
Hi, I'm Frank.
这是我见过最小瓶的橄榄油
Aw, that is the tiniest bottle of olive oil I've ever seen.
好可爱
It's so cute.
我丁丁尺寸很正常好吗
I have a perfectly normal-sized penis!
我...你好
I-- Hi...
鲁本
Ruben!
你们合伙骗我 你不是拉拉
This is a ruse. You're not gay.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
你不会碰巧有犹太血统吧
You don't by any chance have any Jewish in you?
没有
I do not...
不过 今晚还长着呢
but the evening is young.
肖娜 如果我不了解你
Shauna, if I didn't know any better,
我会觉得你是想隐瞒什么呢
I'd think you were trying to hide something from me.
不如我们之后藏点东西吧
How about we hide something later?
抱歉 但人家喜欢大团圆结局[竖起的XX]
I'm sorry, but I like a happy ending.
发现了
Duly noted.
要是你们真的如此相爱
If you two are so in love,
不如你吻她一下
why don't you lay a kiss on her?
丹泽尔 丹泽尔 丹泽尔
Denzel, Denzel, Denzel...
加比还是忘了这车吧
Gabi just gonna have to get over this car!
在车里来一发吗
Limo sex?
还有别的办法吗
Is there any other kind?
来吧
Get over here.
如果你关心她 就别招惹她
If you care about her, you gotta leave her alone,
因为只要涉及到你 她就没有自♥制♥力
because when it comes to you, she has no self-control.
我当然有
The hell I don't!
你好啊
Hello.
你的牙都是从哪来的
Where do you get these teeth from?
我闯进停尸房♥拔的
I break into morgues.
她闯进... 我该走了
She breaks into-- yep, time to go.
必须承认 我们的表现真不错
You gotta admit, we were good steaming up that screen.
但有对情侣才是我们每周收看的理由
But there's one couple that we tune in every week to watch--
艾略特和埃兰吗
Elliot and Alan?
闭嘴 傻瓜
Shut up, fool!
乔什和加比
Josh and Gabi!
饥饿的青春
乔什和加比
-这是谁 -你的新厨师候选人
- Who is this? - Hopefully your new chef.
-你的晚餐做得很棒 -等看到甜点再说吧
-You made an amazing dinner. -Wait till you see dessert.
-我们... -是的
- Did we-- - We did.
-真的吗 -太真了
- Are you sure? - So sure.
-我就不该跟他睡的 -你觉得吗
- I never should have slept with him. - Oh, you think?
-我♥干♥ -悠着点
- I'm in! - Slow your roll!
-谈话愉快 -彼此彼此
- Great talk. - Yabba-dabba.
-我们是不是... -我没怀孕
- Are we in a-- - I'm not pregnant.
-谢天谢地 -不 你就是嫉妒
- Oh, thank God. - Nope. You are jealous.
嫉妒毛啊 你也听到了 他住九楼哎
Jealous of what? You heard him! He lives on nine!
我们算是什么
What are we?
朋友 老板和雇员 还是一次性的酒后炮♥友♥
Friends, boss/employee, one-time drunken hookup?
都是吗
All of the above.
不 乔什应该在六个月之后
No, Josh is supposed to be getting married
才结婚的 不是现在 不是现在
six months from now, not-- not now. Not now!
库珀从中国飞来了
Cooper flew in from China
半夜给了我一个惊喜
and surprised me in the middle of the night.
库珀
Cooper?
中国挺冷的 不如带上这个吧
China gets cold, so why don't you take that with you?
乔什
Josh--
加比
Gabi!
我爱你
I love you.
他跟我说他爱我
He told me that he loved me.
我什么感觉都没有
I felt nothing.
我很高兴你来了
I'm glad you came by.
我觉得我们话还没...
I don't think we finished our con--
乔什
Josh...
是你
it's you.
停 停 停
Stop, stop, stop!
我受不了了 好吗 我辞职
I can't take this, okay? I quit!
-乔什 我真的很想做你的大厨 -女朋友
- Josh, I really wanna be your chef. - Girlfriend.
大厨 是的
Chef. Yes.
该死
Son of a bitch.
你把我一个人晾在这 加比
You pulled the rug out from under me, Gabi!
为我和加比弄了一辆餐车
Got this food truck for me and Gabi!
-什么鬼... -爱死啦
- What a piece of-- - I love it!
我只希望你幸福
All I ever wanted was for you to be happy.
我深深迷恋着你
I'm crazy about you.
一直都是
I always have been.
这不是做梦
It's not a dream!
你知道我等待这一刻等了多久吗
Do you know how long I've waited for this?
大概是一年三个月...吧
A year and three months. Roughly.
你们都疯了
Y'all crazy!
我听见你说话了 小哥
Uh, now, I heard you talking, boo.
你有什么问题
What's your question?
你们好
Hey, guys.
我就想知道你们认为
Uh, I just wanted to know what you think
加比和乔什幸福地生活在一起以后会怎样
if Gabi and Josh ever get their happily ever after.
我不知道 我没问过编剧
I don't know. I haven't talked to the writers.
-但是 -我问过
- But-- - I have.
你必须承认
I mean, you gotta admit,
看着磕磕绊绊挺有意思的 对吧
it's kind of fun watching the ups and downs, right?
-是的 -是的
- Yeah, yeah. - Yeah.
我们就像带观众坐着过山车
We're kind of taking the audience on a ride.
是的 我是说
Yeah, I don't-- I mean, even--
这只是我个人观点 我觉得重要的
and this is my opinion, I don't think it's about
不是他们最终有没有在一起
whether they wind up together or they don't wind up together.
而是他们怎样试图在一起
I think it's about how they get to being together
或不在一起
or not being together.
我认为是整个过程
I think it's the whole process
-维持着这部剧 -追逐的过程 是的
- along the-- the show. - It's the chase, yeah.
-攀爬的过程 -攀爬的过程
- It's the climb. - It's the climb.
-你们... -不
- Hey, guys... - No.
这部剧怎么哪都有她
Why is this show all about her?
艾米·卡里诺
Aimee Carrero!
怎么样
How's it going?
猜猜看
Well-- well, guess what?
我希望大家都找到真爱 但是节目要结束了
I want us all to find love, but we're out of time!
我的紧身裤都快掉了
And my spanx is rolling down.
但是我知道一件事 没有你们的支持
But I know one thing is that we could not have done this
我们不会做这么好
without each one of you.
感谢《饥饿的青春》的粉丝
Thank you to our Young & Hungry fans.
谢谢大家
Thank you!
请大家继续关注
Please keep watching, everybody.
我们保证接下来的剧情
We promise we won't let you down
不会让你们失望
by what's in store next.
爱你们哟
We love you!
掌声送给演员们
Give it up for the cast!
到我这来 快点
Come here with me. Come on.
饥饿的青春
搞笑镜头又来了
各位 有请"一次过"惠特莉
Ladies and gentlemen, One-Take Whitley.
抱歉
'Scuse me.
分心了吧
Distracting, huh?
别露沟 金
Lock it up, Kym.
我行的 让我来吧
I got this. Let me do it.
你给我乖乖进去
You've just been down and get into it.
她是这么说的
That's what she said.
-你老在学马叫 -我知道
- You're making a lot of horse noises. - I know.
我的胸在桌子上吗
好难受
So uncomfortable.
剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表