剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表
你会说你是生我的气
would you say that you're mad at me
还是生整个事情的气
or mad at the situation?
两者都是
Both.
都是
Both?
对 这全都怪你
Yeah. This whole thing is all your fault.
都怪我
All my fault?
噢
Oh...
所以你觉得你和这件事没瓜葛咯
so you don't think you had anything to do with this?
是啊
No!
好吧 让我来告诉你
Well, let me tell you somethin'.
你和这有瓜葛
Ya did.
如果不是你一直在拍那个厨师的马屁
If you weren't fawning all over that chef,
我就不用抢在他之前保护你
I wouldn't have needed to protect you before he did.
“拍马屁” 我没在拍马屁好么
"Fawning"? I was not fawning, okay?
还有你说“抢在他之前”是什么意思
And what do you mean "before he did"?
哦天哪 你吃醋了吗
Oh, my God, were you jealous?
不 如果我吃醋的话 那是一定也是
No! But if I was, it was because I was put
因为我在这个情况下 因为你和你拍的马屁
in the position of being jealous
- 被迫吃醋 - 我没拍马屁
- by you and your fawning. - I wasn't fawning!
我只是对一个厨师和他的餐厅表示尊敬
I was being respectful of a chef and his restaurant,
还是你告诉我要这样的
which you took me to!
是啊
Yes!
为了给你完美的童话之夜
To give you that perfect storybook night!
还记得吗 小虎牙
Remember? Baby dinosaur teeth?
哟呵
Yoo-hoo...
医生刚才通知我 很不幸地
The doctors just informed me that unfortunately,
我们不治疗野生生物
we don't treat wild animals here.
你说啥
Excuse me?
不好意思 你们在这个兽医院不治疗动物
I'm sorry, you don't treat animals in an animal hospital?
我的12个推特粉丝饶不了你们的
Oh, my 12 Twitter followers are gonna get an earful about this.
好吧 既然如此 我们该怎么做
Okay, so, what are our options?
我们可以给你一些家庭护理指导
We can give you some home care instructions.
太棒了 我们这就把鸟带回家
Great! We'll take the bird home!
“我们” 不 这里没有“我们”
"We"? No, there is no "we."
你做的够多了 我会把它带回家 我自己
You've done enough. I will take him home. Alone.
差点忘了鸟而
Can't leave the bird.
嘿 杰克
Hey, Jake.
不 我还没告诉加比呢
No, I haven't told Gabi yet.
她和乔什在外面 好么
She's out with Josh, okay?
所以我明天再告诉她
So, I'm just gonna tell her tomorrow
当她心满意足地从她梦幻的
when she's all happy from her magical...
这特么就是一场灾难 索菲亚
Freaking disaster, Sofia.
我待会再打给你 莉泽特
Okay, I'll call you back away, Lizette.
噢 拜托 我已经没精力了 我的劲儿都用完了
Oh, please. I got no pep left. My pep is gone.
就像我的卵细胞一样
Just like my eggs.
我的人生也走到了尽头
My life is over.
尤兰达 这太荒诞了
Yolanda, that's ridiculous!
你只是停经了 这并不意味着你的人生结束了
Just because you're starting menopause doesn't mean your life's over!
一切都是老样子(没什么叫变化)
Nothing's changed!
这就是叫"变化"
It's called "The Change."
所以 你想放弃了吗
So, you're just gonna give up?
你还是昨天那个美丽的充满活力的女人
You are still the same beautiful,vibrant woman that you were yesterday.
嗯 我是吗
Mmm, am I?
门卫送你的花是不是还静静地呆在那儿
Are there not flowers from the doorman sitting right there?
是的
Yes.
他还想再见你吗
And does he want to see you again?
是的
Yes.
所以这么说来唯一要做一点点改变的是你的心态
So, it sounds like the only thing that needs a change is your little attitude.
我的心态
Mine?
是谁还在站在这儿啊 噢
Who else is standing here? Oh.
我知道你想干什么了
I see what you're doing.
你想说我也得转变一下心态
You're trying to say that I need to change my attitude too
我不应该放弃
and that I shouldn't give up.
嗯 你猜 我才不会呢
Well, guess what? I'm not.
我这就去找加比告诉她我的真实感受
I'm gonna go to Gabi's and tell her how I feel.
谢谢你的鼓劲
Thank you for the pep talk.
你知道我最了解你了
You know I got you.
哦 对了 千万别告诉埃利奥特
Oh, and by the way, uh, don't mention to Elliot
我在更年期 没有怀孕
that I'm in menopause and not pregnant.
他现在正在我家安装按♥摩♥椅呢
He's at my house right now setting up my massage recliner.
还是带遥控器那种
And it's got a remote control!
我真是个白♥痴♥
I'm an idiot.
什么
What?
没关系的 因为你也是
And that's okay, 'cause you are too.
但是这没什么大不了的 因为现在我知道
But that's all right, because now I know
我们都不是完美的
我们再也没必要十全十美了
that we're both not perfect and we don't need to be anymore.
噢
Aw.
这基本上挺不错的
That's almost nice?
也基本上挺赞的 是吗
And almost is good enough, right?
呃 你不知道这减轻了我多少压力
Ugh, you have no idea how much pressure this takes off me.
那你的童话怎么办呢
What about your storybook?
我能告诉你一个小秘密吗
Can I tell you a little secret?
我通常只看结局
I usually just skip to the end.
- 那鸟怎么样了 - 噢 它好多了
- How's the bird? - Oh, he's a lot better.
他一直在轻微地扑哧着翅膀
He's been flapping his wings a little bit.
我想它是在暗示我它已经做好了飞翔的准备
I think he's trying to tell me he's ready to fly again.
就像我们一样
Like us.
我们要把它带到阳台让它重获自♥由♥吗
Shall we take him on my balcony and set him free?
我很乐意
I'd love that.
你懂的 在那之后 就只有我们两个了
You know, after this, it's just gonna be the two of us again.
也许我们最终会得到那个幸福快乐的结局
Maybe we'll finally get that happy ending after all.
我会的 我们会的
I will... we will.
我只希望我的小家伙能够振作起来
I just hope this little guy can rise to the occasion.
你也是 小鸟
You too, little birdie.
- 噢 噢 噢 离我远点
- Ow! Ow! Oh! Get off of me!
- 你没事吧? - 没事
- Are you okay? - Yeah.
我觉得我们应该在美满结局之前稍作停留
I think we're gonna need to make one quick stop before the happy ending.
- 急诊室 噢 - 是的
- Emergency room? Oh! - Yeah.
嘿 呃 你知道索菲亚和你弟弟睡了吗
Hey, uh, did you know that Sofia and your brother are sleeping together?
真的吗
Really?
对他们来说挺好的
Good for them.
除了我们其他人都睡过了
Everybody's sleeping together but us.
嗯 我做了什么都不要介意
Mm-mm, don't mind if I do.
好吧 我可以不用盘子直接吃
Fine, I'll just eat without a plate.
拜托 我只是要一把叉
Come on! I'm just trying to get a fork!
出了什么问题吗
Having problems?
是的 到底发生什么了
Yeah. What's going on?
我无意中听到了你和乔什说话 我知道你并没有怀孕
I overheard you talking to Josh. I know you're not pregnant.
- 噢 啊 听着 我很抱歉 - 没关系
- Oh. Uh, listen, I am sorry... - It's okay.
我并没有生气
I'm not mad.
你不生气 为什么
You're not? Why?
因为我把一切你爱的东西都锁起来了
'Cause I baby-proofed everything you love.
祝你好运 小婊砸
Good luck, bitch!
噢 拜托 你觉得我吃蛋糕要叉子 拜托
Oh, please. You think I need
a fork to eat cake? Come on!
不要
No-oooo!
这是最糟糕的一次约会
Worst date ever.
噢 我很抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry.
但至少还有残羹剩菜嘛
But at least there's leftovers...
这是只鸟
That's a bird!
嗯哼
Uh-huh.
噢 好吧 我猜你有个故事要讲
Oh. Well, I guess you have a story.
噢 是的 我的确有个故事可讲
Oh, yeah. Yeah, there's a story.
但那不是重点 我本来对今晚的进展充满了幻想
But it doesn't matter because I had this amazing dream
然而它却完美地背道而驰
about how tonight was gonna go and it went the exact opposite.
加比 这完全在我意料之中
I knew this was gonna happen, Gabi.
你给这次约会施加太多压力了
You just put so much pressure on this one date.
不 这不只是一次普通的约会
No, it wasn't just one date!
这是一次独一无二的约会
It was "the" date,
我希望它是完美的
and I wanted it to be perfect.
剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表