剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表
It's because I'm Latina,
你是黑人 他...
You're black, and he's--
长得丑吗
Ugly?
他们不能这样对我们
They can't treat us like that!
她说得对
She's right.
-这不公平 -对
- It's an injustice. - Yeah.
我们也不会忍♥气吞声
And we're not gonna take it anymore.
知道我在想什么吗 我们该开始
You know what I think? I think we should start
一场社交媒体运动
a social media campaign.
我赞成
I love it!
那是什么
What is that?
是我们把不公待遇发上推特
It's where we tweet about how we were wronged
然后呼吁大家抵♥制♥那家影院
and then we ask everybody to boycott that theater.
关键是要打上响亮的标签
The key is to come up with a good hashtag.
标签
Hashtag.
那是什么
What is that?
跟炸薯饼有关系吗
It got anything to do with hash browns?
你好 老板
Hello, boss.
你好 员工
Hello, employee.
加比 我昨天思考了一晚上
Gabi, I was up all night thinking
想要告诉你
and I just want you to know
我的橙汁里要加伏特加
I like vodka in my orange juice.
料到了
Way ahead of ya.
谢谢 小可爱
Thanks, cutie.
总之 希望昨晚的事你别难过
Anyway, I hope there are no hard feelings about last night.
-不难过 -因为我觉得你是个好姑娘
- There aren't. - 'cause I think you're a great girl
也是顶尖大厨
and a top notch chef.
好 我去晨跑了
Well, I'm off for my morning run.
妈妈 你才不跑步
Mom, you don't run.
我知道 但这听起来
I know, but it sounds better
比偷翻你药柜里的药吃好多了
than forging for pills in your medicine cabinet.
看到没
See?
叫我"小可爱" 一大早喝酒
Calling me "Cutie", morning drinking,
一切都回归正常
Everything's back to normal.
我们只要再假装一天就好
We just have to frake it for one more day.
但我今晚好想见你
But I really want to see you tonight.
我知道 我也是
I know. I do too.
或许有个办法
Hey, maybe there's a way
能让我们今晚溜出去约会
we can sneak out and be together tonight.
我洗耳恭听
I'm listening.
我爸爸7点要看球赛
Well, my dad's gonna watch the game at 7:00...
很好 我妈妈的药7点起效
Perfect. My mom's pills kick in at 7:00.
我想我们可以去看电影
I was thinking maybe we could go to the movies
然后坐在最后排 像高中那样偷偷亲热
and sit in the back row and make out like we're in high school.
你知道我看了六遍《变形金刚》吗
Did you know that I saw Transformers six times?
那些机器人好棒的
How amazing were those robots?
对不起
Oh, I'm sorry.
其实 我是听过六遍
Actually, I heard Transformers six times.
这主意真棒
This was such a good idea.
我等不及和你一起不看这电影了
I cannot wait to not see this movie with you.
我知道
I know.
我都没在乎看不看
I don't even care what we're not seeing.
你知道我刚发现了什么吗
Hey, you know what I just realized?
这是我们第一次看电影
This is our first movie together.
我会永远记住的
I'm gonna remember it forever.
我也是
Me too.
因为我们的爸妈就在那里亲热
Because our parents are making out with each other right there!
我们得阻止他们
We gotta stop them.
不行
No, we can't.
如果他们看见我们在约会 我们会像骗子
If they see us on a date together, we'll look like liars.
我们就是骗子
We are liars!
安静
Shh!
你才安静
You shh!
在那亲热的又不是你♥爸♥妈
You're not the one whose parents are making out right over there!
没错 而且我们不是兄妹
Yeah! And we are not brother and sister!
-加比吗 -不是我
- Gabi? - No!
庆祝我们抵♥制♥成功
And here's to a successful boycott.
你们该听听影院经理在电♥话♥里的样子
You guys should have heard that theater manager on the phone.
特别紧张
He was so nervous.
我得承认 艾略特
I gotta give it to you, Elliot.
在各种媒体平台上发布我们的事
Tweeting our story through various media platforms
真的扩展了范围
really increased our outreach.
#你的工作也没多难
Hashtag your job ain't so hard.
好了 各位 听我说
Okay, guys, listen to me.
这个影院经理会想用几张
This theater manager is gonna try to shut us up
免费观影券封我们的口
with a couple of free movie passes.
我们得要一整年的
We're gonna want a whole year's worth.
-还有一年的免费爆米花 -两年的免费酒
- And a year of free popcorn. - And two years of free booze!
天啊 他来早了
Oh, my god, he's early.
记住 让我来谈
Now remember, let me do the talking.
我有一个梦想 有一天大家都能免费观影
I have a dream that one day we will all see movies for free.
终于免费[自♥由♥]了
Free at last, free at last!
感谢上帝 酒终于免费了
Thank god almighty, the drinks are free at last.
想必你就是凯尔弗先生
Mr. Klepfer, I presume.
我是索菲亚 我们通过话 请进
Sofia. We spoke on the phone. Do come in.
我想让你们知道
Well, I just wanted you to know
我亲自来拜访你们
that I came down here personally
是因为影院非常关注歧视问题
because we take claims of discrimination very seriously.
-很好 -谢谢
- Good. - Thank you.
伏特加
Vodka.
所以我调出影院监控里
Which is why I brought last night's footage
昨晚的记录带过来
from the theater security camera.
还有证据吗
Oh, there's proof.
我们要看录像 先生
We're gonna need to see that footage, sir.
喝
Drink!
我做到了
I did it!
帅哥
Hey, sexy!
想帮我拿出我胸罩里的爆米花吗
Wanna help me get the popcorn out my bra?
我感觉好难受
I don't feel so good.
如你们所见
So, as you can see,
即使要采取法律措施
The only grounds for legal action
也是针对你们三位的公共场合酗酒行为
would be against you three for public intoxication.
我告诉你 凯尔弗先生
Let me tell you something, Mr. Klepfer.
如果我们保证再也不去你的影院
If we promise never to come back to your movie theater,
这事能算了吗
Can we just drop this whole thing?
成交
Deal.
怎么会这样
How did this happen?
怎么会这样
How did this happen?
怎么会
How? How?
怎么会这样
How did this happen?
对 上次见到你俩
Yeah. The last time we saw you,
你们还针锋相对的
You two wanted to kill each other.
我知道 多性感啊
I know! It was so hot!
那上次见到你俩
Yeah? Well, the last time we saw you,
你们还分手了呢
You two were broken up!
是 告诉你们吧 那是假分手
Yeah, well, newsflash, it was a frake-up.
-什么 -假装分手
- A what? - A fake breakup.
对 这样你们才能停止争吵回家去
Yeah. We did it so you guys would stop fighting and go home,
让我俩清净下来
and leave us together at peace.
真聪明
Oh, clever.
就像背下倒序字母表
Like memorizing the alphabet backwards
好通过酒精测试
so you can pass a sobriety test.
告诉我只有这一次而已
Please tell me this was just a one-time thing.
我不知道凯茜的想法
Well, I, uh, I can't speak for Kathy,
但我觉得她很有魅力
But I do find her to be very attractive.
尼克也跟我喜欢的男人都不同
And Nick is unlike any man I've ever been with.
他有着苦力般的好身材
He's got the body of a day-laborer.
不
No!
不不不
No, no, no, no!
不可以 不能这样
This is not happening. This cannot happen.
为什么不能我们都约会
剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表