剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表
外面怎么回事
What the hell is going on out here?
抱歉 我吵醒你了吗
Oh, I'm sorry. Did I wake you?
我好努力在保持安静呢
I was trying so hard to be quiet.
我睡不著 索菲亚
I can't sleep, Sofia.
我好生乔什的气
I'm so upset about Josh.
你说时间会治愈所有伤口
You said time would heal all wounds,
但并没有用
but it's not working.
才过两小时
It's been two hours.
是 但两小时好长啊
Yes, but two hours feels like forever when...
你爱的人不能吻你
the guy you like can't kiss you,
你很困惑和孤独
and you're so confused and alone,
想要的只有答案 索菲亚 答案
and all you want are answers, Sofia. Answers!
也许你会在梦里找到答案
Hey, maybe the answers will come to you in a dream.
-来试试吧 -不
- Let's find out. - No!
我周一去上班时 该怎么装作
How am I supposed to go to work on Monday
什么事都没发生过啊
and act like nothing happened?
我该对他说什么
I mean, what am I supposed to say to him?
怎么能直视他啊
How can I even look at him?
请病假
Call in sick.
那我就看不见他了
But then I can't see him.
加比 我们得测出你的焦虑 好吗
Gabi, we're gonna have to pace out your angst, okay?
现在才是周日早上
It's Sunday morning.
很早很早的周日早上
Early, early Sunday morning.
我们会有很多时间聊这事
We're gonna have so much time to talk about this.
是啊 但...
Yeah, but...
到了周三 你和杰克去佛罗里达州
But what about on Wednesday when you and Jake go to Forida
参加你表妹的成人礼 剩我一人怎么办
for your cousin's Quincea?era and I'm alone?
那时候我要跟谁说话
Who am I going to talk to then? Huh?
我要怎么做
What am I gonna do then?
你跟我视频通话就行了
I'll just be a facetime away.
我随时都会陪著你
Any minute, any hour you need me,
你是我的好闺蜜
you're my girl.
在我心里永远最重要
you know you always come first with me.
没了你我该怎么办
What would I do without you?
-索菲亚 -这里
- Sofia. - Right here!
饥饿的青春
第三季 第五集
你好 玛蒂娜
Hey, Martina.
你们俩姑娘上周才来过
You girls were just in here last week.
怎么 指甲断了还是心碎了
What's the problem, broken nail or broken heart?
-心 -指甲
- Heart. - Nail.
你能帮我们排一天美容日吗
You think you can squeeze us in for a day of beauty?
亲爱的 如果我能把大胸装进这条裙子
Mija, if I could squeeze my tatas into this dress,
那我什么都能搞定
I can squeeze in anything.
你需要什么
What do you need?
再次幸福
To be happy again.
首先你得帮我选择去参加成人礼的
Which starts with you helping me pick out a nail color
指甲颜色
for the quinceanera.
好棒
Yay.
怎么了 姑娘
What's wrong, chica?
你这种又瘦又美的年轻白人姑娘
What kind of problems can a young, skinny,
能有什么事好愁啊
gorgeous white girl like you have?
-是乔什 -开始了
- It's Josh. - Oh, here we go.
我们终于在一起了 他却没法吻我
I mean, we finally get together and he can't even kiss me.
等了一年之后吗
After a year of waiting?
我不懂
I don't get it.
也许你需要个新造型
Maybe you need a new look.
来点挑染 吹吹头发
You know, some highlights, a blowout,
粉色亮闪闪的凝胶美甲
a gel manicure with some pinky bling.
我们碰巧有特♥价♥哦
We happen to be having a special.
不 玛蒂娜 指甲再闪
No, Martina. All the bling in the world
也没法让乔什解决承诺问题
isn't gonna get Josh over his commitment issues.
那我建议你忘了他
Aye, than I say forget him.
海里还有很多鱼呢
You know, there are plenty of other fish in the sea,
知道怎么抓吗
and you know how to catch one?
来点挑染 吹吹头发
With some highlights, a blowout,
粉色亮闪闪的凝胶美甲
a gel manicure with some pinky bling.
我提到我们有特♥价♥了吗
Did I mention we're having a special?
好吧 里面怎么回事
Okay, what's going on in there?
大家出来时都在笑
Everybody keeps coming out giggling.
我来告诉你吧
I'll tell you why.
我们最近安排了个美黑隔间
We just put in a spray tanning booth,
通风孔连接著楼上的心理医生办公室
and the vent connects to the therapist office above us,
所以现在不管谁去美黑
So now whoever gets a spray tan
都能听见整个咨♥询♥的每个字
can hear every word of the entire session.
这是侵犯隐私啊
That is a total invasion of privacy.
-你懂的 -再说说细节
- Well, you know... - I want to hear the details.
上周 我听见了一个想了解
So last week I heard a man who wanted to know
做女人的感受的男人
what it feels like to be a woman.
所以咨♥询♥过后 我在楼梯间拦下他
So, after the session, I intercepted him in the stairwell,
你知道我给他提了什么吗
and do you know what I offered him?
来点挑染
Some highlights,
吹吹头发 粉色亮闪闪的...
a blowout, a gel manicure with some--
我们知道了 玛蒂娜
We get it, Martina.
不不 我知道了
No, no, no, no. I got it.
心理咨♥询♥ 这就是答案
Therapy. That's the answer.
乔什该去找楼上的心理医生
Josh should go to that therapist upstairs
解决他的承诺问题
to deal with his commitment issues.
我觉得心理咨♥询♥是个好主意
Well, I think therapy's a great idea,
但你为什么想让他去那家
but why would you want him to go to that one?
那这里的每个女人都会知道他的问题
Then every woman in here would know about his problems.
不是每个女人
Not every woman.
只有这个
Just this one.
能来人给我量量吗
Can someone measure me?
我来
I will! I will!
不 轮到我了
No, it's my turn!
你需要什么 亲爱的
So what do you need, baby?
我得为了索菲亚侄女的成人礼租燕尾服
I need to rent a tux for Sofia's niece's quinceanera.
我说出来了
Oh! I said it!
成...人
Quin-cetar...
说不出来了
Nope. Lost it.
我得做好
I gotta get this right.
我要跟她所有家人见面
I'm meeting her whole family.
我一大早就开始跟著如师通练习
I've been practicing though with Rosetta Stone all morning.
听听
Check this out.
晚上好 罗德里格斯太太
Bonsoir, Madame Rodriguez.
[法语]
-听起来怎么样 -像是法语
- How's that sound? - Like French.
我为我和加比预定了明晚的
So I bought Gabi and I this Deluxe couples massage
豪华情侣按♥摩♥
for tomorrow night,
但考虑到发生的事
but after everything that's happened...
给我了
Oh, I'll take it!
就因为你和两个人体型一样
Just because you're as big as two people
并不意味著你是两个人
doesn't make you a couple.
好吧
Fine.
你想要吗
You want it?
来拿啊
Come and get it.
好吧 我们平分
Fine, we'll split it.
我来付小费 你给优♥惠♥券
I'll leave the tip, you hand in the coupon.
要是你还能找到的话
If you can find it in there.
是加比吗
Hey, is that Gabi?
加比在开门 是的 就是她
Do I hear Gabi? Aye, there she is!
我一整个早上都在等你
Um, I've been waiting for you all morning.
我不是在抱怨
Not that I'm complaining.
我有什么好抱怨的呢
I mean, why would I complain in any way?
你是我见过的最优秀 最善解人意的女人
You're the most awesome, understanding woman,
不 是人
nay, person, I've ever met.
周末过得怎么样
How was your weekend?
在你吻不了我的事件发生后
Well, after the you-couldn't-kiss-me incident,
我很难过 但现在好了
it was sad, but then it got un-sad
因为我想到一个办法能解决我俩之间的问题
because I figured out a way to solve our problem,
不 是你的问题
剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表