剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表
非常不专业 而且绝不会再发生了
was unprofessional and will never happen again.
太好了 因为这件事对我造成了很大的困扰
Great, because there is a lot going on in Joshland.
我决定以最职业 最客观
Well, I'm committed to helping you
最专业的方式来帮你治疗
in the most ethical, objective, and professional way.
所以...你这周过得如何
So... how was your week?
我得了一个奖
Well, um... I won an award.
周六搭飞机去悉尼
Yeah, I'm flying to Sydney on Saturday.
恭喜你 你一定很自豪
Congratulations. You must be proud.
的确
I am.
但问题在于他们多给了我一张票
But, the thing is, they gave me this plus one,
让我无比心塞
and I'm like, "dammit."
我希望可以带加比去 但不行
You know, I wish I can take Gabi, but I can't.
我不想让她在我还没有准备好的时候
I don't want to lead her on and make her think
误以为我要跟她在一起
that I'm ready to be with her when I'm not.
但我想和她在一起
But I wanna be.
她结识了不少人 要是我失去她了怎么办
She's dating a lot, and what if I lose her?
要是别人喜欢上她了怎么办
What if another guy falls for her?
她那么优秀 漂亮又有趣
She's so amazing and beautiful and funny.
行了
Okay!
明白了 你喜欢加比
We get it! You like Gabi!
抱歉 我的反应太过激了
I apologize for my outburst.
继续说
Go on.
你在哭吗
Are you crying?
抱歉 真的很抱歉
I'm sorry. I am so sorry.
我以为我能表现得专业 然而我错了
I thought I could be professional, but I can't.
我说那个吻没别的意思 这话是假的
I know I said that kiss didn't mean anything, but it did.
我没办法不去想那个吻
I can't stop thinking about it.
那个吻打动你了吗
Did it mean anything to you?
天呐
Oh, God!
这一切真是太不专业了
This is so not professional.
知道吗 我要介绍一位心理医生给你
You know what? I'm gonna give you the name of a therapist,
你可以在那里继续治疗
and you can continue your treatment with them
我就...再也不用见你了
and I'll just... never see you again.
好吗 你觉得行吗
Okay? You okay with that?
知道吗 我现在心里很乱
You know what? I am falling apart.
你该走了 乔什 除非你想留下来
You need to go, Josh. Unless you wanna stay.
不不 走吧 出去
No. No, no. Go, go. Get out.
那些油漆味让我开始性致盎然了
Those paint fumes got me feelin' a little sexy.
过来 我的小... 现在我想吐了
Come here my little-- Oop, now I'm nauseous.
有百吉饼吃吗
Do you have any bagels?
吃烤乳猪怎么样
How does roast pig sound?
我胆固醇指标那么高还吃 相当于自杀
With my cholesterol? Like suicide.
我是说在我们用空中食宿租的
I'm talking luau in the backyard
毛伊岛海滩房♥的后院举♥行♥烤猪宴
of our Airbnb on the beach in Maui.
我在想
I was thinking,
既然乔什要离开一周
since Josh is going to be gone for a week,
我们重度蜜月如何
how about a little redo of our honeymoon?
亲爱的 我喜欢这个主意 但我没有工作
Sweetie, I love that idea, but I don't have a job.
你知道我们付不起自带豪华泳池
You know we can't afford a rental with its own plunge pool
和能看到但愿是死火山的房♥子租金
and sweeping views of a hopefully inactive volcano?
天呐 我们得想个办法
Oh, God, we need to find a way.
只需要再个人 就能分摊费用了
All we need is a third so we can go splitsies.
但我们认识的人里 有谁是单身
But who do we know who's all alone
并且愿意抛下一切
and could drop everything
临时决定跟我们一起去度假呢
and make vacation plans with no notice?
我们有没有想到一块儿去
Are you thinking what I'm thinking?
我们马上就要踏上那片沙滩了
We're gonna be on that beach in no time.
我会一直缠着她直到她答应了为止
And I'm gonna be on that beach till she says, "yes."
尤兰达
Yolanda!
加比 麦克斯送花给我了
Gabi... look! Max sent me flowers!
看他卡片上写的话
Listen to this.
"亲爱的索菲亚 送给你这些花不需要理由"
"Dear Sofia, I'm sending you these flowers for no reason."
以前从没有人送过"不需要理由"的花给我
No one has ever sent me "no reason" flowers before.
真甜蜜
That's so sweet.
好 轮到我说了
Okay, my turn.
你对乔什的猜测十分正确
So you were totally right about Josh.
我跟他说了我在等他 把他吓坏了
I told him I was waiting and he freaked out,
所以我跟他说我在等人约我
so I told him I was waiting for a date.
你猜我缺少什么呢 一个约会
And guess what I don't have? A date.
你们好
Hey, guys.
你好 乔什
Hey, Josh.
你问这花是送给我的吗 没错
Flowers, you ask? Indeed they are.
正是那位我跟你说过的在和我约会的家伙
Sent to me by none other than that guy I told you
送给我的
I was... dating.
挺好的 你看见埃兰了吗
Nice. Have you seen Alan?
你要我读一下卡片 是吗
Oh, read you the card, you ask?
好的
Okay.
"亲爱的索菲...加比...
"Dear Sof-- Gabi...
我送给你这些花不需要理由"
I'm sending you these flowers for no reason."
糟糕 我就不继续念烦你了
Oh, heck, I'm not gonna bore you with the rest.
关键是我在约会 所以你不要有压力
The point is, I'm dating, so no pressure for you.
很好 谢谢
Great. Thanks.
要是你看见埃兰 告诉他我有事找他
If you see Alan, tell him I need him.
所以...我清楚地表明了我在约会 对吗
So, uh... I made it clear I'm dating, right?
不行我再用吸尘器在身上弄出个吻痕
Or should I give myself a hickey with the vacuum cleaner?
加比说你找我
Gabi said you needed me?
还记得你叫我别去我的心理医生那里看病了吗
Remember how you told me not to go back to my therapist?
-我去了 -然后呢
- I did. - And?
她跟我说她喜欢我
She told me she has feelings for me.
这个坏女人 我要去举报她
Demon woman! I'm gonna report her!
不不不 我不希望她失去工作
No! No, no, no! I don't want her to lose her job.
你喜欢她
You like her!
《岁月惊涛》 《岁月惊涛》
Prince of Tides! Prince of Tides!
我喜欢加比
I like Gabi.
加比才是我喜欢的人 埃兰 事情一团乱
Gabi's the one I like. Alan, this is hell.
我不能回去继续咨♥询♥
I can't go back to therapy,
就不能跟加比在一起
so I can't get better for Gabi,
但我不能告诉加比我不去了
but I can't tell Gabi that I can't go back
因为她会问原因
'cause she'll ask why,
我就得告诉她 因为我吻了我的心理医生
and then I'll have to tell her because I kissed my therapist,
然而我俩都觉得不能这么做
which you and I both agreed I cannot do.
埃兰 你在做什么
Alan, what are you doing?
你...天呐 真舒服
Wha-- Oh, my God, that feels good.
我知道 我以前要运动的时候
I know. My nana used to do this
我奶奶也经常这样做
every time I had to do something sporty.
乔什 听着
Josh, listen to me.
这次澳洲之旅来得太是时候了
This trip to Australia couldn't come at a better time.
你正需要离开这里 散散心
You need to get away, clear your head,
回来之后再找个新的心理医生
and come back and find yourself a new therapist.
我给你推荐一个男的吧
Might I suggest a man?
不 我不去心理咨♥询♥了
No. I'm not seeing any more therapists.
我的心理咨♥询♥正式结束了
I am officially done with therapy.
太好了
Yes!
真是够快的
That worked fast!
天啊 你怎么才来
Oh, my God, what took you so long?
你两分钟前才发我的短♥信♥
You texted me, like, two minutes ago!
-你干什么呢 -我正上课呢
- What are you doing? - Well, i'm in the middle of teaching a class.
我要保持高心率
I have to keep my heart rate up.
没事 快点说 我把灯光调暗了
It's fine. Just talk fast. I turned the lights down
放了一盘加长版混音曲 快
and put on an extended remix. Go!
管用了 索菲亚 管用了
It worked, Sofia. It worked!
什么管用了
What worked?
就是我约会 不施加压力的事
The me dating, no pressure thing!
这就把乔什搞定了 他再也不去做心理咨♥询♥了
It totally sealed the deal with Josh! He's done with therapy!
真是太棒了 我真为他高兴
Oh, my God, that's so great! I'm so happy for him!
为他 那我呢
For him? What about me?
你是不是没听明白
Don't you know what this means?
没有
Well, I don't know.
快点说 还有一分钟就要做手臂锻炼了
Talk quick 'cause I only have a minute left until we do arms.
如果他不再去做心理咨♥询♥
If he's done with therapy,
剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表