剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表
我们得报♥警♥
We need to call the police.
别 一定还有其他办法
No, no, no, no, there has to be another option.
找乔什怎么样
What about Josh?
不要
No!
那怎么办
No, wha--
不行 这回你跟我撒娇也不好使了
No. Whining until I give in is just not gonna work this time.
-我要打给他 -不要
- I'm calling him. - No!
索菲亚 我们不能打给乔什 好吗
Sofia, we can't call Josh, okay?
因为尽管可能无法再跟罗伯交往下去
Because even though it's probably not gonna work out with Rob...
"可能"吗
Oh, "Probably"?
我就是觉得他没必要知道
I just don't think he needs to know.
我们需要个有律师的有钱人
We need a rich guy with lawyers.
除了乔什你还认识这样的人吗
Do you know one of those who isn't Josh?
不认识
No.
好吧 我来打
Fine. I'll call.
我看见了
I see you booping.
-乔什 乔什 -加比
- Josh! Josh! - Gabi?
慢着 你在哪
Wait, where are you?
好的 我这就来
Okay, I'm on my way!
我无法停止思念加比
"I can't stop thinking about Gabi.
为何我无法向这个迷人的女人承诺
Why can't I commit to this amazing woman?"
我就为这些离开了乔什的床吗
This is what I left Josh's bed for?
搜索"艾略特"
Find "Elliot."
无结果吗
Zero results?!
尤兰达骗我
Yolanda set me up!
那个贱♥人♥
That bitch!
运动探测器启动 5 4 3 2 1
Motion detectors on in five, four, three, two, one.
探测器已启动
Motion detectors on.
救命
Help!
你们还好吗
Are you guys okay?
加比 出什么事了
Gabi, what's going on?
乔什 我很难说出口
Josh, this is really hard for me to say,
但事情是这样的...
but the truth is that, uh...
索菲亚可能意外卷入了一场酒水店抢劫案
Sofia may have accidentally been involved in a liquor store robbery.
什么
What?
平心而论 她并不知道他是个罪犯
Well, to be fair, she didn't know he was a criminal
直到她驾车逃逸
until she was driving the getaway car.
但是郑重声明 我早就觉得他不像好人
But for the record, I thought he was sketchy.
索菲亚 你真出乎我意料
Sofia, I'm really surprised.
我不知道我在想什么
I don't know what I was thinking.
加比 我在想什么
Gabi, what was I thinking?
什么也没想 她被他迷人的酒窝催眠了
She wasn't. She was hypnotized by the allure of his dimples.
总之 当他来我们家找她的时候
Anyway, uh, when he showed up at our place looking for her,
我们从消防梯跑了 然后给你打电♥话♥
we ran to the fire escape and we called you.
好奇怪 我的防盗警报公♥司♥
That's weird. It's my alarm company.
喂
Hello?
对 我是乔什·卡明斯基
Yes, this is Josh Kaminski.
天啊
Oh, my God.
罗伯去抢乔什了
Rob is robbing Josh.
他怎么会那样做
Why would he do that?
因为他是个抢劫犯 他就该干这个
Because he's a robber. This is what he does!
好的 让我打个电♥话♥
Okay. Let me make a phone call.
我确定不需要报♥警♥
I'm sure we don't need the police.
不 要报♥警♥ 要报♥警♥
No! We need the police! We need the police!
要报♥警♥ 要报♥警♥
We need the police! We need the police!
为什么要报♥警♥
Why do we need the police?
索菲亚告诉她的约会对象
Sofia told her date
我为乔什·卡明斯基工作
that I work for Josh Kaminski,
他是个富有的科技富翁
who's a really rich tech millionaire
家里有很多好东西
and he has lots of nice stuff.
索菲亚 你告诉他这个干什么
Sofia, why would you tell him that?
因为她想吸引他的注意
Because she really wanted to impress him--
她...他...她...索...
she-- him-- she-- So--
我 好吗 是我
Me, okay?! It was me!
是我去约会了
I was the one who went on the date.
是我开车逃逸的
I'm the one who drove the getaway car.
是我告诉他
I'm the one who told him
你住在诺布山最豪华的公♥寓♥
you live in the fanciest building in Nob Hill
里面的夜班门卫总在玩糖果粉碎机
with a night doorman who's always playing Candy Crush,
而他很明显现在正在抢劫你呢
and he's obviously over there right now robbing you blind!
-天啊 -我知道
- Oh, my God. - I know.
对不起 都是我的错
I am so sorry. This is all my fault.
你去约会了吗
You're dating?!
好了 站在我身后
Okay, stay behind me.
卡明...
Mr. Kamin--
是的 我是乔什·卡明斯基
Yes? I'm Josh Kaminski.
我能帮上什么忙 没出什么事吧
How can I help you? Is everything okay?
现在没事了
Now it is.
但是你被抢劫了
But you were being robbed.
-天啊 -天啊
- Oh, my God! - Oh, my God!
我们抓到了那人 他一直在嚎叫
We got the guy. He's not going quietly.
我这么美怎么能进监狱
I'm too pretty to go to prison!
艾略特
Elliot?
我们发现这人四脚着地 趴在你家客厅
Found this man frozen on all fours in your living room.
我很庆幸他没有裸体
I'm just thankful he wasn't naked.
那种案子还挺多的
I could tell you some stories.
这位是我的公♥关♥ 他在这上班
Okay, this is my publicist. He works here.
-这是误会 -没错
- This is a misunderstanding. - Yeah!
这里唯一的罪行
The only crime committed here
是他没把我写进日记里
was that he didn't write about me in his journal!
你怎么知道的
How do you know that?
艾略特
Elliot!
我说了我的日记是隐私
I told you my journal was private!
显然这只是情侣斗气而已
Obviously this is just a lovers' quarrel.
不用写上去了
No need to write this up.
对 不用写我的事
Yes, no need to write anything about me.
反正也没人写
No one else does.
看来 这里没事了
Well, uh, looks like we're done here.
不不不 警官
No, no, no, no, Officer.
今晚发生了一起犯罪
There was a crime committed tonight,
就在橄榄街与桦树街交叉口的酒水店
down at the liquor store on the corner of Olive and Birch.
我知道 因为我当时在场
I know 'cause I was there,
现在那个帅气的抢匪在追杀我和我室友
and now the very handsome robber is after me and my roommate.
那里没有犯罪案
Oh, no crime was committed there.
我才去那买♥♥了些女性用品
I was just there buying some feminine products.
给我女儿的
For my daughter.
我是个单亲爸爸 她11岁了
I'm a single dad. She's 11.
她这个年纪来例假是太早了吗
Is that too early for her to start her womanhood?
如今不算早了
Not nowadays.
小女孩们9岁就来初潮
Girls are getting their periods at nine.
都怪牛奶里的激素
It's the hormones in the milk.
我们现在有危险好吗
We are in danger here.
需要警♥察♥护送我们回家
We need a police escort back to our house.
好 我可以送你们回去
Okay. I can take you back,
但我有几个问题要问你们
but I need to ask you a few questions.
警官 我们会乖乖合作的
Officer, we will give you all the information you need.
卫生巾的护翼是干什么的
On those feminine pads, what are the wings for?
警♥察♥ 进来了
Police! Coming in!
我有语♥音♥留言
Oh, it's my voice mail.
天啊 是他
Oh, my God! It's him!
等等 莫里森警官
Wait, Officer Morrison!
就是这人 他留了语♥音♥留言
This is the guy. He left me a voice mail.
或许他会说出什么 证明自己是抢匪
Maybe he'll say something to prove he's a thief.
你好 加比 我是罗伯
Hey, Gabi. It's me, Rob.
我敲门你不开 所以我打给你
You didn't answer your door, so I'm calling to explain
解释一下酒水店的事
what happened at the liquor store.
开始了
Here we go.
加比 我是个大坏人
Gabi, I'm a bad, bad guy.
就是这个
This is it, this is it.
我有女朋友
I have a girlfriend,
剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表