剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表
好吧 我的车就在楼下
Okay. My car's downstairs.
她的车也是
Oh, so is hers.
加比 你来开车 这样他要是图谋不轨
Gabi, you're driving because I want you to be able to get away
你可以立刻逃走
if he starts any funny business.
-索菲亚 -而且你要每个小时
- Sofia-- - And I want you to check in with me
都向我报平安 不然...
every hour on the hour, and if you don't--
要不你跟我们一起走吧
Yeah, do you wanna just come with us?
这也许是最好的办法
I think that would probably be for the best.
走吧
Go!
好了 乔什 我们要走了
Okay, Josh, we're gonna go...
除非你还有什么需要我做的
unless you need me to do anything else...
比如准备热水浴 放恩雅的歌♥
like run a hot bath, play some Enya,
把你的日记读给你听
and read your journal back to you.
不用了 谢谢 明天见
Uh, no thanks, guys. I'm good. I'll see you tomorrow.
太悲哀了
That was just sad.
难道只有我好奇那日记里写了什么吗
Am I the only one who's dying to know what's in that journal?
老实说 我觉得那不关我们的事
Frankly, I don't think it's any of our business.
你看过了
You saw it!
也许吧
Maybe I did.
也许我正在打扫屋子
Maybe I was dusting his office.
也许我从他背后望了望
Maybe I looked over his shoulder.
也许你得找个新工作了
And maybe you should start looking for another job.
什么
What?
我只能说到这里了
I can't say anymore.
但我的确看到了这样的话
But I did read the words
"要做出改变" "负担好重"
"Need to make a change," "Dead weight,"
还有 "我真的需要一个公♥关♥吗"
and, "Do I really need a publicist?"
但我还看到了一些好话
But I do remember one good thing.
是什么
Yeah?
我说我是他一直想拥有的母亲
He said I was the mother he always dreamed of having.
罗伯 我今晚过得很开心
Rob, tonight has been really fun.
我很高兴那只海豚的鳍断了
I am so glad that dolphin broke his flipper.
你的语气好像今晚到此结束了
You make it sound like the night's over.
人家不是故意的啦
Oh. Well, I didn't mean to. It was an accident.
我去酒水店买♥♥瓶葡萄酒来
I'm gonna run into the liquor store and grab us a bottle of wine.
好的
Okay.
喂
Hello?
索菲亚 这是我十点钟的报平安电♥话♥
Sofia, it's my ten o'clock check-in.
加比 如果你被挟持 就说"香蕉"
Gabi, if he's holding you against your will, say "banana."
别闹了
Will you give it a rest?
我们交流得很好
We've been talking nonstop.
我给他讲了他我的厨师工作
I told him all about my job being a chef
他给我讲了他的工作
and he told me all about his job doing...
我没怎么明白 但听起来很无聊
something that requires something boring.
相信我 他真的是个好人
Trust me, he's a really great guy.
你对他的意见是错的
You were so wrong about him
你完全不用担心
and you have nothing to worry about.
他来了 我得挂了 再见
Oh, he's coming. Okay, I gotta go. Bye.
快开车 开车
Drive, drive, drive!
天啊
Oh, my God!
香蕉 香蕉 香蕉
Banana, banana, banana!
我就说他是个坏人
I told you he was bad!
发生了什么事
What happened?
我们刚才可能...
Um, we may have just a little bit...
抢了个酒水店
robbed a liquor store.
什么
What?!
快 我需要打火机油 卸甲水
Quick! I need lighter fluid, nail polish remover,
还有发胶
and more hairspray!
我得毁掉证据
I have to destroy the evidence!
加比
Gabi, just--
告诉我到底发生了什么
Okay, just tell me exactly what happened!
我不能告诉你
No! I can't!
你如果什么都不知道的话就不会那啥了
Or you won't have that thing where you don't know anything!
你如果什么都不知道
You know, the thing where you can't testify against me
就不能作证指控我了
because you don't have any information.
你是说抢酒水店的事吗 你已经告诉我了
You mean for robbing a liquor store? You already told me.
妈的
Damn it!
好了 深呼吸
Okay, just take a deep breath please
告诉我到底发生了什么
and-- and then tell me exactly what happened.
好吧 我刚放下电♥话♥
Okay, so right after I talked to you
一切都很正常
and everything was going great,
然后就不正常了
everything went bad.
罗伯戴着卫衣的帽子冲进车里
Rob jumped in the car with his hood up,
上气不接下气得喊 "开车 开车"
all out of breath and yelled, "Drive, drive, drive!"
然后我就问他 "罗伯 怎么了"
So, I asked him, you know, "Rob, what's wrong?"
但他大喊 "快开车"
But he screamed, "Just drive!"
然后我就开车 过了几个街区
So, I just drove and after a few blocks,
他说他还"有点事"
he remembered he "Had a thing,"
我就在街角让他下车
so I dropped him off at some corner
他就消失在夜色中了
and he ran into the night!
天啊
Oh, my God!
我们得报♥警♥
We gotta call the police!
不不不
No, no, no, no!
索菲亚 是我开车带他跑的
Sofia, I drove the getaway car.
我是从犯
I'm an accessory!
天啊 他要是回来杀我灭口怎么办
Oh, my God, what if he comes back to kill me because I'm a witness?!
加比 相信我 他现在肯定已经逃出城了
Gabi, believe me, that guy is so far out of town right now.
加比 我是罗伯
Gabi, it's Rob!
天啊 他还在城里
Oh, my God, he's in town. He's in town!
冷静 冷静
Okay, calm down, calm down.
你觉得他想怎样
What do you think he's gonna do?
杀了你灭口 然后再杀了我
Murder you for being a witness and then murder me
因为我目击了他杀你吗
for witnessing him murder a witness?
不
Oh, no...
我没穿那套我想穿着死的内衣
I'm not wearing the underwear that I want to die in!
赶紧逃走吧
Okay, let's just get out of here!
-我们快跑 -好
- Let's escape! - Okay.
走消防梯 消防梯
Fire escape, fire escape!
怎么办 怎么办
What now? What now? What now?
-去尤兰达家 -好的
- Let's go to Yolanda's. - Okay.
不 她不在家
No! No! She's not home!
-今天星期几 -星期二
- What's today? - Uh, T-- Tuesday.
该死 今天是狂飙屋的爆♥炸♥头灵魂夜
Damn it! It's Afro Soul Night at The Zoom Room!
-现在怎么办 -给她打电♥话♥
- What now? What now? - Call her!
打不了 我手♥机♥在罪证包里
No, I can't! My phone is in my evidence purse.
-你打 -我也打不了 我手♥机♥没电了
- You call her. - No, I-- I can't. My phone's dead!
看来我们必须回去一趟了
Like we're gonna be if we go back in there!
这就是约会而不等待的报应
This is what I get for dating and not waiting!
好吧 我去拿
Okay, I'm gonna do it.
加比
Gabi!
-快跑 -快跑
- Run! - Run!
如果我是那个装有乔什满腹心事的平板电脑
If I was a tablet containing Josh's deepest thoughts about me,
我会在哪
where would I be?
该死
Darn!
如果我是乔什饼干罐里的一块马卡龙
If I was a macaroon in Josh's cookie jar,
我会是什么口味的
what flavor would I be?
覆盆子
Raspberry.
真不敢相信
I can't believe it.
我躺在禁忌之爱的身旁
I layeth next to my forbidden love
我们的心跳完全一致
and our hearts doth beat as one.
快醒醒 艾略特
Stop, Elliot!
你要专心
Thou must focus.
好梦 我的小王子
Sleep well, my little prince.
天啊 你太聪明了
Oh, my God, you're a genius.
我可记不住她的锁门密♥码♥
I can never remember her lockbox code.
加比 是四个0
Gabi, it's four zeros.
好吧 来玛蒂娜店里是个好主意
Okay, good call coming into Martina's.
我在这里从没碰过坏事
Nothing bad ever happens to me here.
除了我剪刘海的那次
Except for that one time I got bangs.
加比 罗伯可能在跟踪我们
Gabi, Rob could be following us.
剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表