剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表
当我走进酒水店时
and when I went into the liquor store,
她也在里面 所以我慌忙跑了
she was there, so I panicked and ran.
我跟她在同居
I kind of live with her,
所以如果你还想出来 上班时找我吧
so if you still want to hang out, call me at work.
好棒 他有女朋友了
Yes! He has a girlfriend.
我是说... 好棒 没人犯罪
I mean-- yes, no crime was committed.
我们今晚都能...睡得安心点了
We can all sleep, uh, a little better tonight.
我可不会
I won't.
我女儿发来短♥信♥ 让我带巧克力蛋糕
My daughter just texted me to bring home some rocky road,
《恋恋笔记本》和痛经药回家去
The Notebook , and Midol.
今晚会很漫长
It's gonna be a long night.
好 我走了
Okay, I'm just gonna get going.
等等 乔什
Wait. Josh?
我们得聊聊
We need to talk.
早该聊了
Boy, do we ever.
我不想吓到莫里森警官
I mean, I didn't want to scare Officer Morrison,
但我初潮的时候都... 晚安
but I didn't get my period until I was-- good night.
我只想说
I just want to say,
我很抱歉瞒着你出去约会
I'm really sorry for dating behind your back
虽然并不算瞒着你
even though it wasn't really behind your back
因为我们没在一起了
because we're not together.
加比 你不用道歉
Gabi, you don't have to apologize.
那我为什么觉得我需要道歉
Then why do I feel like I need to apologize?
因为你应该道歉
Because you should.
什么
What?
乔什 如果你想让我等你解决了问题
Listen, Josh, if you want me to wait until you solve your issues,
那你就直说 我会等
just say that and that's what I'll do.
-我想让你等 -但这不公平
- I want you to wait. - But that's not fair!
如果你想约会
Look, if you want to date...
-你就去吧 -好
- then you should... - Okay.
-别去 -什么
- n't. - What?!
你不该去...
You shouldn't...
但你可...
but you can...
不能去
n't.
乔什 你到底想不想让我约会
Josh, do you want me to date or not?
不想
No.
但我不能要求你等
But I can't ask you to wait.
那样不对
That's not right.
所以 我能约会吗
So, I'm dating?
我猜...
I guess...
你能约会
you're dating.
你也能接受吗
And you're okay with that?
我猜...
I guess...
我能接受
I'm okay with that.
只要每次约会的结果都是你
As long as every date ends with you calling me up
在大半夜打电♥话♥给我 抱怨那就是场灾难
in the middle of the night telling me what a disaster it was.
没问题
Deal.
晚安 加比
Good night, Gabi.
晚安 乔什
Good night, Josh.
该死
Oh, my damn.
我来了你的顶楼公♥寓♥吗
Am I at your penthouse?
我醉得真比想象厉害
I'm drunker than I thought!
介意我进来吗
You mind if I come in?
乔什 我知道我做得不对
Josh, I know what I did was wrong,
但我要说 你在日记里
but I just have to say it really hurts
完全没提我 真的好伤人心
that you didn't mention me at all in your journal.
你想知道为什么吗
Would you like to know why?
有区别吗 我...
It doesn't even matter! I- -
我想
Yes.
因为你是我最好的朋友 艾略特
Because you're my best friend, Elliot.
当我有话要说 可以自在地告诉你
When I have feelings I want to express, I just talk to you freely.
我们有着坦诚的友情
We have a completely open and honest relationship.
-有吗 -有过
- We do? - We did.
直到你侵犯了我的隐私
Until you violated my privacy,
毁了我对你的信任
and you shattered my trust.
真对不起 乔什
I'm really sorry, Josh.
我能被他写进日记里啦
I'm getting in the journal, I'm getting in the journal.
剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表