剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表
就说明他已经没有承诺问题了
that means he's over his commitment issues,
就是说他准备好和我在一起了
which means he's ready to be with me.
-和我 -天啊 他这么说了吗
- With me! - Wow! He said all that?
没有 但就快了
No, he didn't, but he's about to,
所以我才把你叫上来
which is the other reason I asked you to come up here.
我要借你的"撩人粉"唇彩
I need to borrow your Poppin' Pink lip gloss.
我希望我们复合后的初吻是"撩人"的
I want our first kiss back together to be poppin'.
好的
Okay!
我只剩十五秒钟了
Well, I only have 15 seconds left.
-好的 -大胆去撩吧 姑娘
- Okay! - You pop that lip gloss, girl!
加油 加油
Do it, do it, do it!
-谢谢 再见 -你美极了
-Thank you! Bye! -You look amazing! Bye!
大家好
Alo-hey!
要去夏威夷我好兴奋
I am so excited about our trip to Hawaii!
谢谢你们邀请我
Thanks again for inviting me.
那是我们的荣幸
Oh, it's our pleasure.
只要记住规则是
Just remember the rule:
喝酒 别露肉
Bellinis, not bikinis.
你也要记住
And you remember:
骂我可以 别瞎我眼
cru-di-tay, not nu-di-tay.
快看我午餐时间
Ooh, check out all this stuff
买♥♥的这些东西
I got on my lunch break.
一顶我躺在泳池甲板上
A hat to keep the sun out of my eyes
帮我挡住阳光的帽子
while I'm on the lido deck...
还有晕船药
and some Dramamine for my seasickness.
尤兰达 你知道我们坐飞机去夏威夷吧
Yolanda, you know we're flying to Hawaii, right?
坐飞机 不
Flying? No, no, no, no, no.
没人跟我说要坐飞机
No one said anything about flying!
我们只有一周时间
We only have a week off.
如果坐船去 等到了那里
If we took a boat, by the time we got there,
就得调头回来
we'd have to come right back.
有道理
Heh, that makes sense.
我不去了
I'm out!
你现在不能不去 我们定金都付了
You can't back out now! We already booked the rental!
不好意思 我从来没坐过飞机
I'm sorry, I've never been on a plane.
而且永远都不要坐
And I'm never gettin' on one.
你知道飞机上有酒喝的吧
You do know there's booze on planes, right?
你知道还有哪儿有酒吗
You know where else there's booze?
我包里
In my purse!
我脚踩着地就能喝到
Right here on the ground!
好 两分钟以内的获奖演说
Okay, so an acceptence speech under two minutes
不许讲袋鼠的笑话
and no kangaroo puns.
那我要是紧张[跳动]怎么办
But what if I'm feeling jumpy?
你还在吗
Hello?
-晚饭做好了 -好的
- Got your dinner. - Oh, good.
今天晚上有奶油南瓜浓汤
Okay, well, tonight's menu features butternut squash soup.
别洒了
Don't spill it...
除非你想
unless you want to.
你想倾吐点什么吗
Do you want to? Spill it, I mean?
不 我可舍不得洒
Nope. Too good to spill.
好吧 那我就...先走了
Okay, well, I'll just be... goin'.
朝门走过去
Headin' to the door to...
走了 除非你想说点什么
leave, unless you... wanna say something.
没什么想说的 好吧
No? Okay.
好吧 那我就走了
All right, I'm... leaving.
我走了哟
Leaving.
走了哟
Left.
知道我觉得什么挺好吗
You know what I thought would be nice?
再来份甜点
A little dessert.
我给你做了个苹果挞
So, I whipped you up an apple tart tatin.
-看起来真好吃 -老话说得好嘛
- That looks delicious. - You know what they say,
一日一苹果 医生不找我
an apple a day keeps the doctor away.
什么医生都不找哦
All kinds of doctors.
好吧 再见
Okay, well, bye-bye.
咖啡 茶 想不想吃菠萝雪葩
Coffee? Tea? Pineapple sorbet?
加比 你怎么还没走
Gabi, why are you still here?
我以为你有什么事要和我说
Just thought you might have something to tell me.
对 我是有事要说 我完全忘了
Oh! Yeah! I do. I completely forgot.
-太好了 -我明天要坐飞机去悉尼
- Finally! - I'm flying to Sydney tomorrow night.
天啊 我等了这么...
Oh, my god, I have waited so...
什么
What?
没事 这我早就知道了
No, I already know that.
我要新消息 新消息 快说
I want new news. New news! Just say it.
我得奖了
I won an award?
天啊
Oh, my God.
乔什 什么奖
Josh, what award?
"憋最久不告诉加比
"The person who waited the longest
已经做完心理咨♥询♥"大奖吗
to tell Gabi he's done with therapy" Award?
什么
What?
你怎么知道的
Where did you hear that?
我不小心听到了你和埃兰的谈话
I overheard you talking with Alan.
你怎么不告诉我 我都等了一晚上了
Why didn't you tell me? I've been waiting all night.
要不我为什么像个疯子一直进来
Why do you think I just keep coming in here like a crazy person?
你以为菠萝雪葩是天上掉下来的吗
Do you think I just have pineapple sorbet lying around?
不是的 我在外面好想进来
No, I've been killing myself out there
都快折磨死了 希望听到你说
to get in here so you can tell me
你心理咨♥询♥结束了 还想和我在一起
that you're done with therapy and you want to be together.
所以你到底有没有准备好
So, are you ready or... or not?
别"啊"了 说话
No uh's. I want words.
-加比 这事很复杂 -不是这种话
- Gabi, it's complicated. - Oh, not those words!
有什么复杂的 要么就是你完成了咨♥询♥
Why is it so complicated? Either you're done with therapy
又想在一起 或者你不想
and you wanna be together... or you're not.
这有什么难的 为什么不能告诉我
I mean, what's so difficult? Why can't you tell me?
加比
Gabi...
我...
I, um...
我吻了我的心理医生
I kissed my therapist.
加比 她吻了我
Gabi... she kissed me.
我没有吻她 这没什么
I didn't kiss her. It meant nothing.
是吗 既然没什么 为什么不告诉我
Oh, really? If it meant nothing, then why didn't you tell me?
因为你这反应
Because of this.
别跟我说话 什么都别说
Don't talk to me, okay? Not one word.
你回吻她了吗
Did you kiss her back?
-加比 -我不想听
- Gabi... - I don't wanna hear it.
天呐
Oh, my god...
你喜欢她吗
do you like her?
不 我...
No, I--
得了吧 我要走了
Save it, okay? I gotta get outta here.
加比 等等
Gabi, wait.
不 乔什 我已经等得够久了
No, Josh. All I've been doing is waiting.
等你跟我在一起
Waiting for you to be with me,
等你完成心理咨♥询♥
waiting for you to be finished with therapy,
等你告诉我你完成了心理咨♥询♥
waiting for you to tell me you're finished with therapy...
我再也不要等了
Well, I'm not waiting anymore.
加比 你真要这样离开吗
Gabi, are you seriously just gonna walk away?
我可从没离开过你
I never walked away from you.
即使你让我经历那么多痛苦
Even after all the stuff you put me through.
我吗 我让你痛苦什么了
Me? What did I put you through?
我让你别跟库珀约会 你还是去了
You dated Cooper when I asked you not to.
你吻了你的心理医生
You kissed your therapist.
我们第一次约会你就放我鸽子
You stood me up on our first date
自己跑去瑞士了
and you flew to Switzerland.
你吻了你的心理医生
You kissed your therapist!
你吻了我弟弟
You kissed my brother!
你吻了你的心理医生
You kissed your therapist!
那么多事 我都原谅了你
And after all those things, I forgave you.
你却一件都不能原谅我
You can't forgive me for this one thing.
不能 我们结束了
No. We're done.
-加比 -结束了
- Gabi-- - Done!
天呐这门怎么还不关
God, I wish the doors would close!
我要去见麦克斯了
I'm on my way to meet Max,
剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表