剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表
- Great story. - Too funny, Josh.
但讲真
But seriously, though.
我无法想象与和其他人
I can't imagine spending Christmas Eve eve
共度平安夜前夜
with anyone else.
敬家庭
Cheers to family.
敬家庭
To family.
妈的 家人来了
Oh, crap. It's family.
-我好看吗 -特别美
- Okay, how do I look? - Amazing.
你没有说我瘦哟
I didn't hear you say thin.
没人会说哟
And you never will.
好啦
Okay.
圣诞快乐 乔乔
Merry Christmas, Jojo.
圣诞快乐 尤尤
Merry christmas, Yoyo.
一路上还好吧
How was your flight?
头等舱和以前没法比了
Oh, first class isn't what it used to be,
当然我说什么你都得相信
but-- oh, you'll have to take my word for that.
你看起来也不错嘛
Well, you look nice too.
看来钱也没解决你所有的身体问题
I see money couldn't fix all your problem areas.
行了
Okay.
你好 圣诞快乐
Hello. Haha. Merry Christmas.
你们俩真是一模一样
Wow, don't you two look alike.
你谁啊
Who are you?
我叫加比 我是厨师
Oh, I'm Gabi. I'm the chef.
那你有什么资格跟我眼神交流
Then why are you making eye contact with me?
各位 这是我姐姐 乔兰达
Everyone, this is my sister, Jolanda.
等会儿 你父母给你们取名尤兰达和乔兰达吗
Wait, your parents name you Yolanda and Jolanda?
是啊 那又怎么样
Yeah, what's wrong with that?
-那又怎么样 -是啊
- What's the problem? - Yeah.
我们的名字就是这么来的
That's what we got our name--
乔乔
Jojo!
好久不见
Long time no see.
圣诞快乐 乔什
Merry christmas, Josh!
你自己把自己照顾的不错嘛
I see you really did well for yourself.
我很欣慰看到你没有忘记那些
Yes, it is so nice to see that you haven't forgotten
给你刷厕所的下等人
all the little people that clean your toilets.
你没听过那句老话吗
Well, you know what they say.
厕所越多 钱越多
More toilets, more money.
我都能在里面游泳了
And I'm swimming in it.
在钱里游 不是厕所
The money, not the toilets.
好 大家准备好开饭了吗
All right, who's ready-- is everybody ready for dinner?
-好 -好呀
- Yes! - Okay.
看来
So...
你是打算吃完晚饭再向我道歉啰
then you're gonna apologize to me after dinner?
道什么歉 乔乔
Apologize for what, Jojo?
你五年前没来参加我的婚礼
For you not coming to my wedding five years ago.
我想去的
Oh, I would be happy to if
但你先要向我道歉没请我当伴娘
you apologize for not making me a bridesmaid.
你每天都在伺候人 我不想给你添麻烦
You're a maid everyday, I figured you needed a break.
那我就给你添点...
Oh, I'm gonna break something--
别 别 等会儿
Oh, no, no, no. Wait, wait, wait, wait!
停停停
Stop, stop, stop, stop, stop!
尤兰达 乔兰达
Yolanda, Jolanda--
不好意思
Sorry.
你们可能还不知道
I don't know if you two realize this,
但你们都是圣诞节重大计划的一部分
but you are both a part of a big, beautiful Christmas plan.
我没时间掺和 我走了
I ain't got time for this. I'm out of here.
我来开门送你出去吧
Oh, well, let me get the door for you.
这本来就是你工作
You should, it's your job.
别 等会儿 别走
No, no. Wait. Wait, wait, stop.
别走 别走
Stop, stop, stop. Stop!
听我说 首先
Okay, ready? First,
我做了一桌子好吃的
I made this beautiful dinner and tomorrow
明天还要去圣约瑟夫流浪收♥容♥所♥布施
I'm serving the homeless at St. Joseph's.
而最愉快的就是
And you know the most joyous part
本着圣诞节的精神让你们俩...
was going to be reuniting you two in the spirit of--
重聚
Christmas.
谢谢你啊 加比
Thanks, Gabi.
现在这成了最烂的圣诞节
Now it's the worst Christmas ever!
我觉得好对不起乔乔和尤兰达
I feel so bad about Jojo and Yolanda.
她们为什么不肯和好呢
I mean, why couldn't they work it out?
那对姐妹[修女]真可恶
Damn those sisters.
不是说你们
Oh, not you sisters.
我爱死你们了
Big fan of your work.
加比 我们就不能谈点正事吗
Gabi, can we focus on what's really important here?
我开始为我的新包包觉得好内疚
I'm starting to feel really guilty about my purse.
那就还回去呗
Okay, so then return it.
"开始"而已
I said starting to.
我毁掉了尤兰达的圣诞节
You know, I ruined Yolanda's Christmas,
而现在乔乔正一定坐着头等舱回休斯顿呢
and now Jojo's on a first class flight back to Houston.
或者她正坐在那吃山芋
Uh... or she's sitting over there
因为她无家可归
eating yams because she's homeless.
乔乔
Jojo?
你们误会了
Uh... this is not what it looks like.
所以你不是无家可归
Oh, so you're not homeless.
你们可能没误会
I guess this is what it looks like.
我收到你的字条了 加比
Gabi, I got your note.
你字写的太难看了
Your handwriting is terrible.
干嘛不像其他年轻人一样发短♥信♥
Why can't you just text like the other youths do?
我要告诉你点乔兰达的事情
There's something you need to know about Jolanda.
她没事找事 自命不凡吗
Oh, that she's unbearable, condescending--
她无家可归
She's homeless.
你说什么呢 加比
What the hell are you talking about, Gabi?
她头顶上连这个都没有
She doesn't have one of these over her head!
不错
Oh, yeah.
不错
Oh, yeah.
这身翼装帅飞了
This ski suit is fly.
你干啥呢
What are you doing here?
你说呢
What's it look like?
埃兰走了 我正坐在你地板上伤心地吃巧克力
Alan's gone, and I'm sad eating peppermint bark on your floor.
你想聊聊吗
You wanna talk about it?
有什么用
What's the point?
埃兰都上船走了
Alan's already on the cruise.
我倒是想知道你为什么打扮得像小绿人冈比
I'd rather talk about why you look like Gumby.
什么 这是我的装备
What? This is my gear.
疯狂皮特说我们不只是要去滑翔
Crazy Pete said we're not just going skiing,
我们是要去终极极限飞行
we're going ultimate extreme skiing.
他给我发了个动作视频 要不要看
He actually sent me a video of guys doing it. Wanna watch?
我喜欢看动作视频
I love videos of guys doing it.
翼装飞行 飞行 艾略特
Skiing! Skiing, Elliot.
我好想埃兰
I miss Alan so much.
我知道 哥们
I know you do, buddy.
来吧
Bring it in.
这就对了
There you go.
我出了点状况 我现在很内疚
I have a little situation that's causing me a little guilt.
你出了点状况吗
You have a situation?
你是开车的时候撞到人 又逃逸了吗
Did you hear a thump on the way home and keep driving?
好吧
Okay.
我想退了这包 但我没收据
Uh, well I have to return this but I don't have a receipt.
不用 没事的 我扫一下就好
Oh, no, no, no. That's okay, I'll just scan it.
含税九百一十九块
Uh, that's $919 plus tax.
给你一百的可以吗
Um, are hundreds okay?
不 我猜这
Oh, no, I think there's um--
又是个... 圣诞奇迹
been another... Christmas miracle.
艾略特 你在干什么
Elliot, what are you doing?
在看《泰坦尼克》 试着不去想埃兰的邮轮旅行
Trying to get my mind off Alan's cruise by watching Titanic.
我遇到了点小灾难
Well, I've had a little disaster of my own.
天啊 怎么搞的
Oh, my god. What happened?
我在把装备往疯狂皮特的车顶上放
I was loading all my gear onto the roof of Crazy Pete's jeep
跳下来的时候扭伤了韧带
and when I jumped off, I tore a ligament in my ankle,
所以我要陪你坐着了
so I guess I'll be joining you on the old couch
因为我去不成飞行
剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表