我们和Besty是朋友
Look, we're friends with Betsy.
我们认识Betsy
We know Betsy.
真的 我们和Betsy是朋友
Yeah, we're friends with Betsy.
我们认识Betsy
Yeah, we know Betsy.
我们是强行让他上车
Yeah, I mean, we forced him in the car,
但那是因为他实在是太太太强壮了
but that's just 'cause he's, like, really, really strong.
他应该参加<美国角斗士>
He should be in American Gladiator.
他们说的是真的吗
Is anything that they're saying true?
是 我就是不想回家和老妈一起
Yeah. I just didn't want to go home to mom
因为我想和你一起玩儿
because I wanted to hang out with you,
而且 我想看看我们能不能
and... and maybe see if we could
明天一起吃感恩节晚餐
all eat Thanksgiving together tomorrow.
像以前那样
Like we used to.
真贴心 - 真感人
Oh, that's sweet. - That's beautiful.
地毯一股精♥液♥味儿
This carpet smells like semen.
我发现精♥液♥了 就在那儿
Yep, I found a semen. That is semen right there.
我们起来了 - 不 还是趴下吧
We're just gonna get up. - No, back down.
趴回去 我们好好趴着
Going back down. Oh, we'll go back down.
别拿枪对着我们了
Don't point that.
不过是精♥液♥ 别嚎了
It's just semen. Stop whining.
我要走了
So, I'm leaving.
但你们还是违章停车了 小朋友
But you're still parked in a red zone, kid.
别不小心又说"我没罪"
And don't check "Not guilty" by accident
然后逼我去法庭解决 懂不
and drag my ass into court, okay?
是 警官 - 我们走吧
Yes, sir. - Let's get out of here.
谢谢您 警官
Thank you, Officer.
对于这次误会我很抱歉
I am so sorry about all this confusion.
只是 我们离婚后
It's just... ever since our divorce,
Damien挺不容易的
it's been very hard on Damien.
我爸妈也离婚了 节日就是煎熬
Hey, my parents are divorced. Holidays are rough.
谁管你啊 爱哭鬼
Nobody cares, crybaby.
他应该听他妈妈的话
Well, he should've listened to his mother.
他不该来我的影院
He knows he's not supposed to come to my picture house.
影院 这就是个淫院啊
Picture house? This is a porno theater, dude.
你该骄傲 很不错
Own it, man. It's cool.
不管怎样 我们得尽快送Damien回家
Anyway, we gotta get Damien back to the house pronto.
着什么急
Well, what's the rush?
Betsy正给Blake做假护照
Betsy's making Blake a fake passport.
哦
Oh.
我们要赶航♥班♥去Hedonism渡假村
Yeah, we've got flight to Hedonism II
还有几小时就起飞了
in, like, a couple of hours,
所以我们还是先走了
so we better get going.
尼玛开什么玩笑呢
Are you f**king kidding me?
我爱死Hedonism了
I love Hedonism. Ah!
太好了
Oh, cool!
你们以为这个小淘气是在哪儿怀上的
Where do you think this little rascal was conceived?
老爸
Dad!
在Hedonism 真的吗
Hedonism, really?
其实不是 在个类似的群P派对上
Well, no, but an orgy just like it.
嘿 - 我觉得他是我儿子
Hey. - I think he's mine.
我们总这样开玩笑 - 老爸
It's a joke we have. - Dad!
至于嘛 - 别说了
Oh, come on. - Stop.
再见了 - 感恩节快乐
See you, guys. - Happy Thanksgiving.
同乐 咯咯咯 咯咯咯
You too. Gobble gobble.
哦 还有 Damien
Oh, and, Damien.
再见了
Later!
我觉得我们刚好让一家人
I think we brought a family together
在感恩节团聚
just in time for Thanksgiving.
没错 - 别碰我
I think you're right. - Get off me!
我没碰你
I'm not on you.
你和你的傻♥逼♥黄♥片♥影院
You and your stupid porn theater!
你有病啊 - 一起狂拽炫酷屌♥炸天
What is your problem? - Let's get weird!
一起狂拽炫酷屌♥炸天 一起狂拽炫酷屌♥炸天
Let's get weird! We're getting weird!
我们一起狂拽炫酷屌♥炸天
We're getting weird!
我们我们我们我们我们我们我们
We-we-we-we-we-we-we
我们我们我们我们我们我们我们
we-we-we-we-we-we we-we-we-we
我们一起狂拽炫酷屌♥炸天
we'll get so f**king weird.
还有胃口吃甜品吗
So, did we save room for dessert?
说好的咪♥咪♥和屁屁呢
Where are all the titties and butt cheeks?
没准儿和家人过感恩节呢
Probably having Thanksgiving with their families.
太 傻♥逼♥了
That's... stupid.
牙买♥♥加烟熏千层面吃着还行吗
So, how's that Jamaican jerk lasagna treating you?
太尼玛恶心了 Mike
It's fucking gross, Mike.
剧集 | 工作狂(2011) | 导航列表